GUILTY Canada - Marissa Whalen, 2, Fort Erie, Ont, 29 July 2011

Notice how there are hardly any photos of this child? This is sick.

From the same article above

"Many people are questioning how a little girl could disappear in July and not be reported missing for almost three months.

"It's not like (Whalen) just lives in a city where she has no family support, so it would take them months to know if something happened, you know what I mean?" Day said. "There were people involved in Marissa's life."

This little girl was gone for three months and nobody in her life noticed?

Body of missing Ont. girl found

A child's remains found by Niagara police at a native reserve near Brantford, Ont., are believed to be those of a two-year-old Fort Erie, Ont., girl missing since July,

Niagara Regional Police announced late Sunday afternoon the remains of a young child were found within the Six Nations Territory in Ohsweken, near Brantford.

The body was located around 2 p.m. near a trail that runs through a wooded area police had been scouring for the past two days.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/10/16/body-of-missing-ont-girl-found

You are just so right! Poor little girl. Bless her little heart. I'm so glad her body was located, and hope that the cause and manner of death are determined quickly.

Oh this is so sad. Poor little Marissa (assuming this is her remains).

How rotten to disappear and not have anyone crying out for you.

There simply are no words that would express the sadness being felt. May you rest peacefully little Marissa and those responsible receive the harshest penalities that Lady Justice can serve.

eleph

Another facebook profile for Rainbow, this time Hill Rainbow: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001760504046&sk=wall

Her sister's profile, Mandie Dipota: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=747215906&sk=info

WTH is going on that THREE WOMEN are involved in the death of a two year old child? This is disgusting to me, how dare they.

did anyone get a look at Mandie's posts in the RIP group? her FB has been deleted and with that went her posts ... I saw someone suggesting that she thought they were burying a dog ... and I wonder if she addressed that herself

I wish I couldn't believe this, but there are true sickos out there -- these people included. How does a child disappear for 3 months? DFS was contacted too!

My God!!!

Mel

Shades of Aliyah Lunsford. I'm convinced mommy killed her too. Along with Baby Lisa's mom.

My gawd - is it kill your child month!

So very very sad --

Mel

It just breaks my heart. I have no words. I will never understand. Never. RIP baby girl:cry:

This happened literly right down the street from me. I don't live on the reserve, but am just outside of it. Sounds like a Casey Anthony copycat. I doubt this trick will work a second time around. Even if they were found NG we can & do try them again in Canada.
We don't have double jepardy here.

Of course it is. Casey Anthony has taught all these monsters how to get away with murder. Keep your mouth shut long enough for the remains to completely decompose... leaving zero physical evidence... and you too can kill your child and get away with it. Bella Vita!! :banghead::banghead:

Not sure what the laws are like in the United States, in Canada, you don't actually need a body to be charged and convicted of first degree, so if they were copying CA, by staying quiet, hoping there would be no physcial evidence, they may be surprised if this results in a different verdict.

Sad, angry and very confused. Why? Why? Why?

Rest In Peace little Marissa. Jump, run free, and laugh. You were a special child gone too soon.

RIP baby Marissa...when will this stop? My heart aches for all these innocent babies that have lost their lives!

My heart aches not only for this poor murdered child, but for the other children of Rainbow Hill... once again, so many little innocents suffer because of the neglectful, self satisfying, despicable behaviour of the adults in their lives.

Also, there has been another thread started on this case, here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151696&highlight=whalen ... I'm wondering if a mod can combine it with this one? I would PM someone about it but I'm not sure who?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back