CANADA Canada - Michael Dunahee, 4, Victoria, BC, 24 March 1991

I asked a journalist a question on this thread about two years ago.
Whether anyone other than the parents had seen the little boy that day. But that part seems to have been deleted. I'm not dreaming because if I'm here it's because I've just had an alert on this thread.
To this day, my conviction hasn't changed. If the only sight of the little boy was in the parking lot when the parents arrived. Information that can't be found in any Mainstream press article (until 2022) (and since I had to ask this journalist here)(and not viewed on the stadium/field/ground), and if it's true (not to be confused with another little boy). Ask yourself.
I read about this brown van like a hope. But I still think Maddie.

Whether anyone other than the parents had seen the little boy that day. But that part seems to have been deleted. I'm not dreaming because if I'm here it's because I've just had an alert on this thread.
To this day, my conviction hasn't changed. If the only sight of the little boy was in the parking lot when the parents arrived. Information that can't be found in any Mainstream press article (until 2022) (and since I had to ask this journalist here)(and not viewed on the stadium/field/ground), and if it's true (not to be confused with another little boy). Ask yourself.

Whose Maddie?

By Darrian Matassa-Fung Global News March 24, 2024
''A few years ago, Victoria police created an online portal, hoping it would generate new leads in the search for Michael.
Michael’s family has turned their tragedy into a grassroots effort to protect other families.

The annual Michael Dunahee ‘Keep The Hope Alive’ walk/run has been a fixture in the community.

This year’s walk is on Sunday and is a five-kilometre route through the neighbourhood of Esquimalt.''

Numerous credible witnesses saw him there that day, and one may have witnessed the abduction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back