CANADA Canada - Michael Hammond, 16, Richmond, BC, 24 Nov 1991

Sadly I think that he probably took his own life. I googled Richmond and found out it is a coastal city. Makes me wonder if he could have been swept out to sea. Just my personal thoughts of course.

Hi new to Webseluths. The UID who fell from the Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol in May 1996 is a bit of a pet project for me. He had a passport sized photo of himself amongst his belongings, a identification card thought to be a ?student ID that had all details scratched out, and also a road map of GB and other things that would make you think he is not local to Britain. Also if he had family here and was missed he probably would have been identified long ago as his photo is so clear. I think he bears a striking resemblance to Michael Hammond. I note from the photo of the UID that he has mild folding of the helical rim of his ears. I can't see from Michael's photos if he had that. New to both WS and DOE network but hoping someone more experienced should let me know if I should submit as a possible match?

So along the lines of this there was an unidentified boy thought to be around the same age and height as Mark Hammond here. The UID was found almost an exact year after Hammond disappeared on the side of a highway in Massachusetts. This highway extends from Florida all of the way to Canada. Thoughts on this UID and Hammond being the same boy?

Yes, my bad! Here is the link : 1070UMMA
Thanks,
1070UMMA - Unidentified Male
1070UMMA.jpg
1070UMMA1.jpg

Reconstructions of the decedent by LSU FACES and Mary Manheim.

Date of Discovery: November 28, 1992
Location of Discovery: Newburyport, Essex County, Massachusetts
Estimated Date of Death: 1987-1991
State of Remains: Skeletal
Cause of Death: Undetermined

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 11-17 years old

Happy to see it posted! As far as the tooth thing goes, I know personally my wisdom teeth didn't come in until around 18, and I know some who made it as far as 23 without them growing in. If these were the same person maybe it's not outside the realm of possibility for the tooth to have grown in after Hammond disappeared?

Happy to see it posted! As far as the tooth thing goes, I know personally my wisdom teeth didn't come in until around 18, and I know some who made it as far as 23 without them growing in. If these were the same person maybe it's not outside the realm of possibility for the tooth to have grown in after Hammond disappeared?

Hm, that's a good thought, and if he was living on the road, he likely wouldn't have had much dental care.

From Doe Network:
Michael was last seen by his mother and brother at the supper table. After supper Michael left his home and he has not been seen or heard from since.
He went out around six, his family thinking that he was going across the street to see friends, but he never arrived, and never came back. A later search of his room revealed his skateboard and jacket missing.
A printed note bearing his signature (found under a piece of paper on the lower tier of his night table) reads: "Yo! Dude. See you in heaven.".
A few people say they've seen Michael around the Lower Mainland, but he has an identical twin and it's easy to confuse the two.

Any thoughts on the note? It seems a bit casual for a suicide note.

From Doe Network:
Michael was last seen by his mother and brother at the supper table. After supper Michael left his home and he has not been seen or heard from since.
He went out around six, his family thinking that he was going across the street to see friends, but he never arrived, and never came back. A later search of his room revealed his skateboard and jacket missing.
A printed note bearing his signature (found under a piece of paper on the lower tier of his night table) reads: "Yo! Dude. See you in heaven.".
A few people say they've seen Michael around the Lower Mainland, but he has an identical twin and it's easy to confuse the two.

Any thoughts on the note? It seems a bit casual for a suicide note.

True, but it also seems like the phrasing and attitude that a young skateboard guy might use.

Could he be the red haired unidentified male found in 1995 in Montreal who had a bracelet with the name Michel?

Poor boy, there is very little information about him...what catches my attention is the letter or note that was found in his room...do you know if any close friend died before Michael's disappearance? Or maybe he received it from a friend and that plunged him into depression? In this case only he has the answer although I don't think he will ever be resolved...
rest in peace

I wonder if he shared a room with his twin brother?
This note kinda sounds like it was specifically meant for his brother to me.
It does sound like suicide. But I can't help wondering why he took his skateboard.....and why his body and skateboard then weren't found.
Very strange.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back