GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

I'm not from Canada, but on Rogers, channel 20, there's a show been on tonight focusing on changes made to OxyContin, OxyNeo & naloxane use.

Can't help thinking this is to do with the two thugs in this case.

Back in March, OxyContin was replaced with OxyNeo because it was harder to abuse. Perhaps that's what the show was about?? They've recently approved the generic version of OxyContin, so it basically makes the change to OxyNeo irrelevant IMO.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/02/27/oxycontin-new-formulation.html

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/ontario-urges-ottawa-to-reconsider-stance-on-generic-oxycontin-1.1050971

The link takes you to a different Facebook page, depending on whether you are logged in to Facebook or not. I don't know how that would have been accomplished, but it only takes you to the photography page if you're not logged onto Facebook.

Nope, tried it logged in and logged out, takes me to the Aced Designs Photography Facebook page, created in 2011.

I don't mean to harp on it, but there were comments made that it was weird or sick or something along those lines and if they haven't actually done anything wrong it would be a shame for that not to be clear.

Nope, tried it logged in and logged out, takes me to the Aced Designs Photography Facebook page, created in 2011.

I don't mean to harp on it, but there were comments made that it was weird or sick or something along those lines and if they haven't actually done anything wrong it would be a shame for that not to be clear.

Well, it doesn't for me. In any event, I was just curious how the link could be made to direct people to a different spot when signed in. I didn't find anything sick or weird about it, and I certainly don't think they've done anything wrong. I think it was done as a joke for certain people and I "get" their sense of humour.

JMO

I see jellybeanz is offline right now. I believe what the poster is saying is there is a show speaking to these drugs. Not the two involved. Also poster is thinking perhaps the two thugs may have used drugs (in her opinion)
Thank you Bravo, thats what my post meant. All MOO.

I've been reading a lot about the TS case on this board. I am from SW Ontario but never read too much about that case when it happened, but it seems like a lot of posters here read a lot about that case on WS. Can someone direct me to the original thread, so I can start at the beginning....also....are all the threads in order like this one...with a link at the last page directing me to the next thread?

Was there a publication ban on WS also for that case? If so, does the thread pick up right where it left off, after the ban was lifted? I just want to make sure I don't miss anything. Thanks!!

I've been reading a lot about the TS case on this board. I am from SW Ontario but never read too much about that case when it happened, but it seems like a lot of posters here read a lot about that case on WS. Can someone direct me to the original thread, so I can start at the beginning....also....are all the threads in order like this one...with a link at the last page directing me to the next thread?

Was there a publication ban on WS also for that case? If so, does the thread pick up right where it left off, after the ban was lifted? I just want to make sure I don't miss anything. Thanks!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=365&order=desc&page=3

If you start at the bottom of page 3 at the link, I believe you will have most of the discussions. Once the trial started, the threads are in order with links at the end to each new one.

There was a publication ban on the hearing from the first accused's guilty plea. It was partially lifted after the second accused's trial began.

Hope this helps.

thanks, but i dont understand....i click on your link, and it takes me to a main menu area.......what is the first page (the start of the discussions)......

thanks, but i dont understand....i click on your link, and it takes me to a main menu area.......what is the first page (the start of the discussions)......

The link I gave is the beginning of all of the discussion threads. Originally, there were different threads for different topics, not one continually after the other. If you want to read all the threads, you would start at the bottom and work your way up. If you only want the actual trial discussions, you can start here...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164238

...and I believe, from there, the end of each thread will lead you to the next one.

Sorry, I don't follow. The Facebook link? Those are static, they should not change. What were you trying to link to?

Well, it doesn't for me. In any event, I was just curious how the link could be made to direct people to a different spot when signed in. I didn't find anything sick or weird about it, and I certainly don't think they've done anything wrong. I think it was done as a joke for certain people and I "get" their sense of humour.

JMO

the wrong link posted, I would never call a photography page weird but shortly after posting I learned the original link was inappropriate to post anyways so I just left it. I will remove the comment to avoid further confusion, sorry.

Can anyone tell me what tommorrows court appearance is for? I hope the 2 freak cowards plead guilty and i hope they are enjoying thier life now!

Hospital staff have reportedly been fired after a privacy breach at Bluewater Health.
http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/28/privacy-breach-at-bluewater-health
Multiple sources told The Observer Monday as many as 17 people were dismissed after non-clinical staff accessed patient information through a password-protected system — without authorization — earlier this month.

Sources told The Observer that at least part of the information accessed is related to the persons charged in the murder of 27-year-old Sarnia teacher Noelle Paquette.

Is there any way that they can get off charges because of a technicality like this???

Good morning. Has anyone heard anything about the court appearance yet?

The man and woman charged with first degree murder in the death of Noelle Paquette appeared briefly by video in Sarnia Court again this morning.

Both 19 year old Michael MacGregor and 31 year old Tanya Bogdanovich were remanded in custody to February 28th for another video appearance. A publication ban is imposed on the proceedings. MacGregor again appeared in orange prison attire with both hands still heavily bandaged

http://blackburnnews.com/sarnia/sarnia-news/2013/01/31/court-remand/

Wow - a month later and MacGregor's hands are still heavily bandaged. (?) Makes me wonder if there are casts under there. Or, just a good lawyer's advice. JMO

Hospital staff have reportedly been fired after a privacy breach at Bluewater Health.
http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/28/privacy-breach-at-bluewater-health
Multiple sources told The Observer Monday as many as 17 people were dismissed after non-clinical staff accessed patient information through a password-protected system — without authorization — earlier this month.

Sources told The Observer that at least part of the information accessed is related to the persons charged in the murder of 27-year-old Sarnia teacher Noelle Paquette.

Is there any way that they can get off charges because of a technicality like this???

No. The charges still stand. I knew about it awhile back as some of it was leaked to me. I wont repeat was was leaked. Glad they were dismissed. And yes it was a non clinical person who i was aware had leaked info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SamStevens357
Back