GUILTY Canada - Qian 'Necole' Liu, 23, murdered during webcam chat, Toronto, April 2011

'She trusted him': New details emerge of 'womaniser' arrested in Chinese student webcam murder

"Described by one admirer as a ' total horn dog', Canadian-born Brian Scott Dickson, who according to his father trawled dating sites for Asian women, is charged with the first-degree murder of Qian ‘Necole’ Liu."

"His father and mother, who attended his first court appearance yesterday, claimed their son frequented internet dating sites and was involved in trying to recruit Asian women for a casting company."

‘He's had a whole whack of women, he was a devil, love 'em and leave 'em type. He was a total horn dog who got everything he wanted,’ an acquaintance who didn't want to be named, told the Toronto Sun. "

He was also banned from a bar where a friend of his worked and she noticed that she noticed his 'odd behaviour'

It is also interesting to note that the home where his parents live and where he was likely raised in seconds away from East Chinatown in Toronto.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cam-murder-Qian-Necole-Liu.html#ixzz1KIaFwNuu

'She trusted him': New details emerge of 'womaniser' arrested in Chinese student webcam murder

"Described by one admirer as a ' total horn dog', Canadian-born Brian Scott Dickson, who according to his father trawled dating sites for Asian women, is charged with the first-degree murder of Qian ‘Necole’ Liu."

"His father and mother, who attended his first court appearance yesterday, claimed their son frequented internet dating sites and was involved in trying to recruit Asian women for a casting company."

‘He's had a whole whack of women, he was a devil, love 'em and leave 'em type. He was a total horn dog who got everything he wanted,’ an acquaintance who didn't want to be named, told the Toronto Sun. "

He was also banned from a bar where a friend of his worked and she noticed that she noticed his 'odd behaviour'

It is also interesting to note that the home where his parents live and where he was likely raised in seconds away from East Chinatown in Toronto.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cam-murder-Qian-Necole-Liu.html#ixzz1KIaFwNuu

‘A lot of the assaults that happen here, they're not outsiders intruding on campus,’ said Canova Kutuk, 20, one of several dozen students who attended a forum on campus safety yesterday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cam-murder-Qian-Necole-Liu.html#ixzz1KJhLQcWb

These little quotes makes me wonder if there have been other assaults on or around campus.

He was charged with sexual assault in Jan 2006 and the charges were withdrawn in April. I wonder if this is how he is "known to police?" I'm very worried that there could be other stuff too. He has filled his itinerary with clubs and organizations to look good, IMO.

"In January 2006, Dickson faced a sexual assault charge, which was withdrawn in April. Although they did not know about the charge, friends said they noticed a change in him."

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/a...ts-identify-daughter-s-body-in-webcam-slaying

A quote I found of interest from the article

Hiro and other neighbours said they haven’t seen Dickson in the neighbourhood for quite a while. He lived with his parents on and off, said another neighbour.

So his educational history seems to be questionable and was it for politics or acting? He lives in his apartment some, with his parents other times. He joins a lot of activities, but quits. He says he is an actor, but media only notes two productions and he was known in classes for not doing homework. And he presents himself as a clean cut kid, but online he is into *advertiser censored* and drugs.

Some friends call him ok, others say he was creepy. He seemed to have a facination for Asians, and tried to lure them into an Asian production.

And he has a previous sexual assault case that didn't make it to court.

Yep, IMO there is going to be more on this guy.

His picture is on Facebook on his profile and very easy for anyone to find, I saw it before I saw that article.
Slightly OT, but only a few weeks ago, another female Chinese student was murdered by a "spurned lover" at a university in Sweden...

Absolutely folks are free to search his pic until the day is long!

I just think that it was in bad taste for the media to release it when the police specifically requested for them not to do it.

In my opinion it was an offensive thing to do.

TORONTO - Sick, twisted, dark and disturbing.
Toronto Police are investigating a trail of vile comment board postings advocating incest and pedophilia made by someone using the online nickname of the first-degree murder suspect in the webcam killing of 23-year-old York University exchange student Qian Liu.
The shocking revelations found on a discussion board were brought to the QMI Agency's attention by a savvy cyberworld reader who was responding to a Saturday column about Brian Scott Dickson's ravings about Ecstasy and his enjoyment of *advertiser censored* stars on a popular social network site. This reader utilized Dickson's e-mail and on a different website for nudists unearthed a private chat area where horrific words were exchanged.
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2011/04/23/18058756.html

Dang it don't tell me we have another Duncan!

It appears we do have another Duncan. We should start a thread on killers who have posted. The site they are referring to I think is Tribe and the handles that post there are very familiar. Esp. in the topics re: gaming, p*rn, sports, movies (filmmaking) and of course crime in the news.

It appears we do have another Duncan. We should start a thread on killers who have posted. The site they are referring to I think is Tribe and the handles that post there are very familiar. Esp. in the topics re: gaming, p*rn, sports, movies (filmmaking) and of course crime in the news.

Who is Duncan? Do you mean murderers who post on online forums?

I'm impressed they have someone in custody so fast. I hope they got the right guy, b/c if this guy is innocent, his reputation is pretty shot. In light of him living upstairs, the incident in 2006 and him trawling the Asian dating sites, though, I can see why LE has interest in him.

There seems to be something off in the way some guys who have a thing for Asian women see them. Their belief that Asian women are submissive and objectified - I can see how that could turn violent if an Asian woman rejects their advances and shatters their fantasies.

I'm withholding my opinion until we have more info, but I can see where LE got their theory on this one.

ETA: Not to mention that odd "I'm going to jail for life" conversation - that is just weird.

I didn't know if that alleged bar conversation was linked here or not:

'I am going to jail for life'
Bar buddies recall conversation with alleged webcam killer

BY JOE WARMINGTON,TORONTO SUN
FIRST POSTED: THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2011 9:55:34 EDT PM

“He said to me, ‘Have you ever been to jail?’ He was asking me if I knew what it was like?” the bar patron said.

“I told him I had once for five days. Then he said, ‘Well I am going to jail for life.’”

He assumed Dickson, 29, who he thought worked as a retail salesman at the Eaton Centre, was just joking around.

More at:
http://www.torontosun.com/2011/04/21/i-am-going-to-jail-for-life

Hi Ducky! Yeah I saw that article and was shocked since it's pretty damaging. I posted a link to the tribemagazine (tribe.ca) posts and the link no longer works. Here is his profile page: http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/members/dj_jake_the_snake.html

Someone was able to sleuth out an email (a websleuther?) based on a user name and found really disturbing conversations online about pedophilia and incest. To me that sounds like troll activity but not sure.

He published his ideas on the Internet. He titled it "The Fifth Nail", which is also the URL for his personal Web site.[31] According to lore, in addition to the four nails used to pierce the body of Jesus Christ in His crucifixion, there was a fifth nail that was taken away and hidden by Roma. Duncan adopted the name for his own website and blog. The website depicted Duncan's day-to-day life as a sex offender.

"The Fifth Nail" advocates for sex offenders and contained material that called for the legal reform law aimed at sex offenders, calling them, "State Sanctioned Discrimination." Duncan was particularly frustrated by the requirement for sex offenders to participate in a public registry.[citation needed]
With the help of a "ghost blogger", Duncan posted to his new blog, "Fifth Nail Revelations", from prison. He wrote his blog entries by hand and mailed them to the "ghost blogger", who posted them exactly as written. According to media reports, law enforcement agencies have been watching the contents of the new blog in hopes of gathering incriminating information about Duncan's crimes, both known and unknown

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Duncan_III

So my question is this? Was jetd63 Duncan or the ghost blogger?

Considering how little time Duncan spent out of prison since the age 16, he was all over the net. From his own blog, to *advertiser censored* sites to a geo cache site. He was everywhere. I have a feeling this guy is going to be the same way.

The question is was he (Dickson) just posting illegal controversial ideas to get arguments started (troll) or was this his real feelings and ideas? Did he act on those ideas? He didn't have kids (that we know of) so what brought up the incest discussions?

This is dangerous ground to be treading. By that, I mean, there is no proof the online person is the same person alleged to have murdered that York University student. Besides who would be dumb enough to post such things under their real name? Eventually someone would stumble across it and trace it to you.

Unless they can trace the IP address to his ISP, PC or an account he used, it's really just polluting the case. In fact, it could threaten his life if prisoners find out about this allegation. I've heard that child murderers and child abusers get rough treatment in prisons by other inmates.

This is dangerous ground to be treading. By that, I mean, there is no proof the online person is the same person alleged to have murdered that York University student. Besides who would be dumb enough to post such things under their real name? Eventually someone would stumble across it and trace it to you.

Unless they can trace the IP address to his ISP, PC or an account he used, it's really just polluting the case. In fact, it could threaten his life if prisoners find out about this allegation. I've heard that child murderers and child abusers get rough treatment in prisons by other inmates.

I'm not sure how the person sleuthed out the email and found messages. I agree though. And it sounds like troll behavior. However, I've been reading the tribe posts and there is a poster named "Chipotle" who is or was friends with Brian. He has some interest stuff in this thread that goes back to highschool at Riverdale. He claims that Brian said:

"rememer in high school, you told a girl:

really drunk Brian Dickson:

I am sorry, but I really do not want to rape you...do not be afraid of me.. I am not going to rape you..

Class Brian Dickson, CLASS!!"

From a thread called Jose: http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/tribe-main-forum/29229-joooooooooooooooooooooooooooossse.html

Also, DJ Jake the snake (Brian Dickson) was sometimes posting as Chipotle on the Tribe forum because he couldn't remember his password LOL! Just google DJ_jake_the_snake and Chipotle.

Ironically, BD has a post for a thread he started which criticises the lax Canadian justice system. He decribes how a man was beaten to death for being gay and the sentence was only 6 years.

He writes: "I cannot understand why people do not cry foul when these sorts of sentences are doled out. It's not that I am calling for the death penalty, but how about a life in prison for taking an innocent persons life."

I absolutely agree, and I hope it applies to you BD, if you are guilty.

http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/...ng-someone-death-baseball-bats-pool-cues.html

Also, DJ Jake the snake (Brian Dickson) was sometimes posting as Chipotle on the Tribe forum because he couldn't remember his password LOL! Just google DJ_jake_the_snake and Chipotle.

It looks like Chipotle is responding to DJ Jake The Snake's 'bi' comment, so I don't think they're the same person. He must be 'Jose' or whoever it is the thread is about.

Chipotle does clear things up when someone commented on how that 'rape' thing came out sounding badly

Yea, he was REALLY drunk...and we were REALLY young and didn't know how to handle our alcohol. Well, actually I never said stupid **** like that to any females. But alas, that quote is one for the books.

I would not read too much into it either. We weren't there when he said it, and we don't know what kind of kid he was. Sometimes people just say really inappropriate things, maybe even making a joke about someone's race that could be construed as offensive, but I don't think they should be ostracized for putting their foot in their mouth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back