Canada - Rosemarie 'Kim' Junor, 28, stabbed to death, Toronto, 11 Dec 2015

If they're actually doing this they must have a lot of faith in her. Of course they want her out of jail but this is taking a risk not only financially, but what if she's still as dangerous as she was?

Attorneys for financial adviser and suspected killer Rohinie Bisesar, 40, are putting together a bail package to get her sprung from jail by contacting her family members to put up their homes as collateral to secure bond.

But it could just mean they're approaching the family members about bail and no one has committed anything yet.

I have this solved 3 2 1 under the covers do not come out until 2018! Do food delivery , unless you delivery guy looks like he is carrying a machete, reveing up his car, an AK47, wearing any sort of vest , has a container of some kind (other than a pizza box ) , box cutters anywhere ,wearing a gas mask, has movie showtimes open in a newspaper,concert tickets, is well dressed,is wearing an anti abortion or KKK T shirt, is wearing little army outfits , good lord ya all

tis the season to be jolly la da da da da da

Update to the other stabbing that resulted in the death of a cancer researcher and later an attack on woman- turns out other females were involved too!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...esearcher-s-death-faces-new-charges-1.3383543
Toronto police have laid new charges against Calvin Michael Nimoh for a separate stabbing and robbery just hours before Mark Ernsting's body was found on McGill street.

Nimoh, 21, is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Mark Ernsting, 39, who died after he was attacked near 38 McGill St., just east of Yonge Street and close to Ryerson University, around 9:30 p.m. on Dec. 15.

Police have also arrested and charged two women alleged to have helped Nimoh stab and rob a 65-year-old woman of her purse.

The alleged incident also took place on Dec. 15. at about 7:45 p.m. in the Summerhill Ave. and Yonge St. area.

Homicides down in 2015, amid rise in fatal stabbings

Among the most bizarre was the stabbing death of Rosemarie Junor, 28, in a downtown Shoppers Drug Mart earlier this month. Rohinie Bisesar, 40, was charged with second-degree murder after what police called a “completely random act of violence.”

Junor’s death contributed to a minor increase in the number of stabbing deaths in 2015, totalling 17 — up from 15 fatal stabbings in 2014.

Fatal shootings as a percentage of all homicides:
2014 – 27 / 57 = 47%
2015 – 26 / 56 = 48%

More at the link but that's the only bit about Junor.

Calvin Michael Nimoh
stabfolonimoh.jpg
Update to the other stabbing that resulted in the death of a cancer researcher and later an attack on woman- turns out other females were involved too!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...esearcher-s-death-faces-new-charges-1.3383543

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toront...atal-stabbing-of-researcher-near-ryerson.html
stabfolothomson.jpg
Tia Thompson

A 65-year-old woman was walking alone in the Yonge and Summerhill area about 7:45 p.m. — three hours before Ernsting was attacked — when she was stabbed four times with a knife and her purse was stolen, police said. She has since been released from hospital.

Tia Thompson, 24, Nimoh’s girlfriend, and a woman who was a juvenile at the time of the incident are facing lesser charges, including robbery and assault, in connection to that incident. They remain in police custody.

“The motivation was they were robbing people for money, and it turned violent, and we’re not sure why,” Worden said.

UPDATE.weird, imo.
rbbm.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...d-to-1st-degree-in-ryerson-prof-stabbing.html
Calvin Michael Nimoh, 22, was initially charged with second-degree murder, but now faces first-degree murder after police uncovered new information through surveillance footage and witness accounts.

Det. Paul Worden said there is now evidence of forcible confinement — which, under the Criminal Code, automatically triggers a first-degree murder charge. He declined to comment further on the new evidence, for fear of tainting witnesses accounts, but said the attack is still considered a random “crime of opportunity.”

“We are still anxious to speak with witnesses,” Worden added.

Rohinie Bisesar, accused in deadly PATH knife attack, appears in court

Wearing an oversized green sweat suit with her hair appearing unkempt, Bisesar stood her small frame up straight, at the front ledge of the prisoners’ box. Her voice was inaudible to the media filling the courtroom at Old City Hall. She appeared to have a slight smile on her face as she came up the stairs and as she returned to the cells in the old building’s basement.

The matter was adjourned to Jan. 20.

Her appearance will be via video link due to potential transport issues.

Wonder if the suspect had reacted to an overheard conversation? imo.
Rosemarie’s brother Miguel remarked at the mundane, innocent, everyday activity her slain sister was engaged in when she was attacked.

“My sister wasn’t paying attention at the time; she was in a conversation on the phone, which we all do. We’re all out there doing our own thing, talking on the phone, shopping.”

Rosalind said her daughter was congratulating a friend on getting a new job when she was stabbed.

“She was just being so nice to her friend when this happened.”

Forty-year-old Rohinie Bisesar was arrested and charged with second-degree murder.

“Justice has to be served,” Rosalind said.

Richard said there was no connection between Bisesar and his sister.

http://www.cp24.com/news/woman-stab...-volunteer-in-africa-start-a-family-1.2730666
rbbm.

I really wish we allowed cameras in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.cp24.com/news/accused-in...ow-charged-with-first-degree-murder-1.2763562

Accused in fatal PATH stabbing now charged with first-degree murder

Police previously said that they believe the fatal stabbing was random and unprovoked, and that they do not believe the victim and suspect knew one another.

Rohinie Bisesar, 40, was initially charged with second-degree murder in connection with the case.

Her lawyer Calvin Barry confirmed to CP24 shortly before 3 p.m. Wednesday that the charge has since been upgraded to first-degree murder.

It was not immediately clear why the charge was upgraded.

Does that mean she must have planned to kill that particular victim, though? As opposed to just planning to kill a random stranger...

http://www.cp24.com/news/accused-in...ow-charged-with-first-degree-murder-1.2763562

Accused in fatal PATH stabbing now charged with first-degree murder

Images of victim from embedded video:

ee94c1668bcd3027aea0e9716fa58452.jpg

331ecef3d99acfd40ed6af3496a98c4b.jpg

9966812091cd038e8595a671d1d87afd.jpg

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...er-gives-speech-about-terrorism-in-court.html

Mon Apr 11 2016

A woman charged with first-degree murder in the fatal stabbing of a stranger in a Shoppers Drug Mart implored the justice of the peace at a Monday court appearance to listen to a bizarre spiel involving “international security concerns” and “terrorism.”

“I have been in jail since Dec. 16, I’m told, and I’m being damaged in here. I would like to be out because I am innocent and I would like to say what I need to say,” Rohinie Bisesar said in a firm, articulate voice over the warnings of her lawyer and Justice of the Peace Mohammed Brihimi.

She was appearing via video link from the jail where she has remained since her arrest.

Bisesar is accused of attacking Rosemarie Junor, 28, with a knife in a drugstore in the underground PATH on Dec. 11, 2015.

Brihimi pleaded with Bisesar to speak to her lawyers instead and stressed that her words were being recorded, but Bisesar pressed on.

“The prime minister has an anti-terrorist plan, the people I have been around are very senior up to the point that they have contact with prime ministers current and former, and presidents of other countries and other international leaders,” she said becoming increasingly incoherent. “And I have something in me, that is exposed. And I’ve been exposed to a lot of senior people that is not, that allows whatever I’m exposed to is not confidential. And…. whoever it is, I don’t know who put it in me, I’m going to say it is the terrorists … I would like the prime minister’s office to be called and the anti-terrorist plan to be implemented. Whatever it might be.”

http://www.chumfm.com/news/2016/04/...-delayed-further-after-suspects-rant-in-court
A justice decided to put the PATH system stabbing case on hold for two days after the suspect went on an unrelated rant in court.

Rohinie Bisesar has been charged with first-degree-murder in the death of a 28-year-old woman who was stabbed in a downtown Shopper's Drug Mart late last year.

Bisesar looked dishevelled when she appeared via video Monday afternoon. She was cut off by justice Mohammed Brihimi several times as she went on a rant about terrorism. At one point, a man sitting in the prisoner's box waiting for his matter to come up was kicked out of the courtroom for laughing at Bisesar.

This woman is clearly mentally unstable and undergoing some kind of psychosis. JMO

Does that mean she must have planned to kill that particular victim, though? As opposed to just planning to kill a random stranger...

IMO there is no question that she's clearly very ill, however I don't think the victim was random. When the victim and accused were both named in MSM it didn't take long to find a connection on SM. It could just be a coincidence of course but it seems too close of a connection for that to be the case. Neither have very common last names.

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/04/13/w...abbing-in-downtown-toronto-taken-to-hospital/
TORONTO – A woman charged in an apparently unprovoked fatal stabbing in downtown Toronto has been hospitalized.

A guard from the Vanier Centre for Women in nearby Milton told a Toronto court today that Rohinie Bisesar had been taken to hospital but did not specify what she was being treated for.

The lawyer representing Bisesar said outside court he didn’t know when or why his client was hospitalized.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Okleyka_yeol
Back