Canada - Scott Wasson charged in five sexual assaults, Toronto, 2015-2017

I hope so too! I've been groped countless times, usually in crowds, and it's awful. Not to make light of your situation, but I had to chuckle picturing someone punching a dude with a candy bar! Good job, though. Maybe he'll think twice.

So sorry to hear of people that had to endure that abuse.

Its inexcusable behavior and it is a crime.
Unfortunately some of the older Hollywood movies appear to have treated it as a joke. I watch a lot of older movies on TCM (turner classic movies) and I can remember at least 2 or 3 different movies that had scenes with some man pinching or grabbing a girls butt. I don't remember which movies they were in but I do remember the scenes seem to treat it like a joke which is very sad.

So sorry to hear of people that had to endure that abuse.

Its inexcusable behavior and it is a crime.
Unfortunately some of the older Hollywood movies appear to have treated it as a joke. I watch a lot of older movies on TCM (turner classic movies) and I can remember at least 2 or 3 different movies that had scenes with some man pinching or grabbing a girls butt. I don't remember which movies they were in but I do remember the scenes seem to treat it like a joke which is very sad.

They were still making movies like that in the 70's, where a slap or pinch on the bottom was wink/winked about. I've never once met another woman that thinks it's funny but clearly, there's a certain breed of men that do.

That was the best summary of how to ask the public to help. It was slow and to the point and included as much footage as possible.

I wish more news shows would take the time to do it right like this. Whoever was in charge of producing this video needs to be hired to do ALL of them everywhere. Good Job.

As far as this creep....my goodness LE needs to catch him and charge him to the fullest extent of the law before he accelerates to something worse.

I agree with others that this is a serious crime and nobody should have to endure what this creep is doing.

It was so scary watching the video as he stalks his victims.
Reminded me of the video of the Jesse Mathews creep that stalked and killed Hannah Graham.

Glad you pointed that out about the video, ita- meant to comment how well done and easy to follow it was, very helpful. imo.

One of the weird things about the blitz attacks, is that the victims included a woman pushing a stroller and a 59 year old woman who was shopping.
Mommy issues?

Had not thought of mentally disabled person as suggested by musicaljoke, but it is certainly possibile- although the poi seemed to be able to stalk and run in a coordinated fashion.
imo. speculation.

UBM

He does seem to have a plan. Dangerous guy imo especially if he is enjoying the notoriety of the media coverage.

Arrest!
Jul 7, 2017
http://www.citynews.ca/2017/07/07/man-arrested-sex-assault-georgina-linked-4-assaults-2015/
attachment.php

Scott Wasson, 28, was charged with five counts of sexual assault in connection with alleged incidents in Georgina and Newmarket. HANDOUT/York Regional Police

York regional police have linked a 28-year-old man — arrested for a sexual assault in Georgina — with four other sexual assaults dating back to 2015
Police said they arrested the man and, through further investigation, linked him to unsolved sexual assaults in the area of Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket in August and September of 2015.

He allegedly grabbed the buttocks of three other victims and pushed a fourth to the ground and tried to remove her clothes

Attachments

• july7-wasson.jpg
    july7-wasson.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 20
Could the "Mimico Prowler'' be the same guy as this one with the same name? speculation, imo.

Screen_Shot_2019-03-11_at_2.10.24_PM_b3510___Super_Portrait.jpg

Upper Canada Mall 'butt grabber' re-enters community angering residents
March 20, 2019
''Upper Canada Mall 'butt grabber' re-enters community angering residents
Scott Wasson has moved back to Keswick, upsetting some following his sentencing for numerous sex assaults''

Dec 2 2021
Prowler tried to grab woman while she was in shower: Toronto cops | Toronto Sun
''Toronto Police are looking for a prowler who terrorized a showering woman in Mimico.
Shortly after midnight on Wednesday, officers were called to a Melrose and Grand Aves. residence, in the Royal York Rd. and Gardiner Expressway area, for a break and enter. Cops say a man had opened a basement apartment window and tried to grab a woman who was in the shower.''

Toronto Police Service :: News Release #51727
Dec 11 2021
''Case #: 2021-2311923
The Toronto Police Service would like to update the public in relation to a prowling investigation.

On Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at 12:04 a.m., officers responded to a call for a break and enter in the Melrose Avenue and Grand Avenue area.
On Friday, December 10, 2021, members of 22 Division Major Crime Unit made an arrest in relation to this investigation.

Scott Wasson, 33, of Toronto, was charged with:

1. four counts of Trespass by Night

2. three counts of Voyeurism

3. Break and Enter

He attended court at Old City Hall on Saturday, December 11, 2021, at 9am in room 101.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back