Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping on the bandwagon here as we know relatives of Tim. Anyway, AM's March 31st FB profile pic shows him on roller blades wearing a red hoodie with Ohio State logo.

:welcome3:

that's what I said lol... there's not much there but I think it's him... ::shrug::

I saw that earlier and I agree. Dellen didn't appear to 'want' to leave an online footprint ... disguised himself ... I'm curious as to why (aside from the fact that he was *probably* committing crimes).

Hi everyone, I know no one seems to be active right now but I can't sleep thinking about Tom and his feeling. The same happened for me when Noelle went missing in my hometown o Sarnia. I now live in etobicoke and heard the sirens the night before last which I am thinking were when they were arresting DM as he was arrested a few blocks from my house. I looked on google maps and the family home is not far from me on maple gate CRT in etobicoke, which it now makes sense that the first man they approached about a truck was in etobicoke.
On my way home to Sarnia to visit my mom for mothers daywe pulled off the 403 at county road (something or other) to make a pitstop at the reservation to get cigarettes (we usually go out this way to get my cigarettes anyway) we drove by Tim's house, not on purpose because we had no idea he lived out that way I can honestly say as soon as we pulled off the highway and until we pretty much to Woodstock I just had the weirdest feeling in my stomach. It was almost like I could feel the state of sorrow that entire community feels.
On another note, a few pages back (on page 18 i think) someone posted a link from the find Tim twitter account I think that photo was taken at the auction house thingy right by Tim's home ...I am not 100% on that but it really looks like it was taken in that parking lot ... All above is IMO

Am off to bed peeps, and hopefully tomorrow will bring some news of where Tim is. Am going to offer one up to The Big Guy that Tim will be found and returned to his family and friends who love him. :please:

:eek:fftobed:

Wow - person who found the DM friend - good catch! I think that may be DM's acct based on the red truck and Millardair showing up on his friends photos!

IMO I still wouldn't rule out a third suspect. I think maybe they did have someone drop them off close by and maybe even met up with them a little down the road or something. Just because there were two of them there meeting up with Tim, doesn't rule out other suspects.

Wouldn't Tim find it strange that two guys claiming to be from Toronto would be walking up to his place and not driving? They must have had an explanation but that alone would be strange.

This might be exactly why he went along for the test drive. He may have thought it was strange and got a bad vibe and figured they may steal the truck but by going along would prevent that, never even considering the possibility of what actually happened.

Friendly reminder:

Link to WebSleuths Rules:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

From this link:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

This means: NO posting of Facebook links or comments from other Facebook sites or other social media links (other than the suspect's or the victim's) at this time.

~Summer_Breeze

WOW. I woke up this morning to hear on my hubby's alarm that an arrest was made - what fantastic news to wake up to! Boy, it certainly goes to show you that criminals are not always your "typical" criminal. By all accounts, this guy seems to come from a good background; he isn't Native (as many had speculated) and I suspect he isn't a gang member. I also don't believe he's committed any crime this big before (which would explain the riskiness of it all). I just wish he was talking so Tim could go home.

Today would be a great day for anyone with quads or horses to go and check back country roads for any signs of anything - we all want to see Tim come home safe. Am thinking from everything in this thread that the KW area would be a great idea.
Dee

Am's name and FB page were reported on CP24 late last night ,which makes it public knowledge.<For those of you that are catching up and do not know who AM is just check through the news reports.
It can take a year to settle a will because it has to go through probate. Devens father probably left a complicated will ,and then there is inheritance tax. Deven would have to come up with a percentage of what his fathers property was worth. Life insurance also takes time to settle.If there was a life insurance.
It has only been 4 months since Devens father passed away.

Respectfully snipped:

Am's name and FB page were reported on CP24 late last night ,which makes it public knowledge.

Thank you Researchnut. Agreed. However, AM has NOT been named a suspect or POI by Law Enforcement, so all posts should bear this in mind.

Yes the Hamilton Spectator said AM has pictures of DM on his FB. Why would AM keep his FB open? I don't see any recent activity on it. That's curious.

When LE said they would update Monday if nothing significant happened over the weekend, I wonder if they plan on offering a reward for info leading to the recovery of Tim or the arrest of that second person. Almost like they are certainly planning an announcement of some sort on Monday.

I hope todays the day, what a great mothers day gift it would be for Tim to come home to his wife and daughter.

A page or two back someone asked about Breslau. That is where our waterloo airport is located. Although I'm not beside the airport and a town over. I can see the airplaines come in. My dd likes to scream and point them out. I also see our hospital helicopter multiple times a day. There has been another one maybe more helicopter out in the area. we've had nice weather so could be irrelevant. You'd think everything had to have a air log of some sort. I never thought Tim's disappearance would lead so close to home.

Just hope Tim is found soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member