Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: hadfield has landed!!!! (being a sarnia native I am proud, sorry all not to take away from the seriousness of the topic at hand)

jon did supply a link, but it's incorrect, so I understand the problem.

Some of us don't need links, as we are so close to the story and remember.

My oldest son lives in Ancaster, just up around the corner from Tim. My stepdaughter lives in Brantford. My other stepdaughter lives just across the river from the Breslau airport. My brother lives near Roseville Rd. I live on the river in Paris. I've looked for Tim every day for a week. I've looked on the sides of the rural roads, and I've watched the river.

I feel way to close to this case... too many common factors not to.

when I was in that area on my way home (my moms) to sarnia for mothers day, I couldn't take my off the side of the road looking back and forth on both sides of the road...

maybe the second suspect has become an informant in the case, just a speculation on my part of course. they may not be releasing that info or letting the general public know this as they want a rock solid case against DM.
that being said IF the second suspect is an informant he probably cut a nice deal.

I believe le knows who suspect 2 and possibly 3 but I can't see a deal made, cause if there had been a deal made TB would have been located. JMO

anyone heard anything new in the past few hours? i mean, we've been fighting over timelines and hockey goals.. where's some new details?!

PS: where is AM's response to the Leafs losing tonight?

OT: hadfield has landed!!!! (being a sarnia native I am proud, sorry all not to take away from the seriousness of the topic at hand)

Now that is a true high flying family dynasty. The Hadfield's exemplify all that great in aviation. Integrity, leadership and class abound in those aviators.

What questions would you ask at Press conf. tomorrow if Tim is still missing?

1 ... Where's DM's red dodge 3500 truck, it has 5th wheel hitch needed to move the trailer that TB's black truck was found in. If not found in the hanger, second suspect could have.

2... Is AM and/or SS suspects. Will they name second suspect.

3... Has DM been flying or boating since Mon night.

4.. DM's passport, how many counties has he been to in the last couple of years, he has rich kid friends all over Europe.

molly hayes ‏@MollyatTheSpec 3h
.#hamont police expect to hold press conference tmrw a.m. Kavanagh said 2nd suspect still has not been arrested OR identified #findtimbosma

OK Boston won and Hadfield has landed. Cool. Can we get back to figuring out who the second suspect is and analyzing where Tim might be located?
Claroon you really should phone or write that tip into police. Someone posted an online tip page earlier a few posts back. That might be important information for the police.
I think the police look at this site anyway. If I were investigating this case for the police department ,I'd be looking at these threads for leads or a possible new direction.

What questions would you ask at Press conf. tomorrow if Tim is still missing?

1 ... Where's DM's red dodge 3500 truck, it has 5th wheel hitch needed to move the trailer that TB's black truck was found in. If not found in the hanger, second suspect could have.

2... Is AM and/or SS suspects. Will they name second suspect.

3... Has DM been flying or boating since Mon night.

4.. DM's passport, how many counties has he been to in the last couple of years, he has rich kid friends all over Europe.

first 3 are highly relevant and super important.. and I believe will say everything.

1) any additional security footage obtained?
2) did you question local food or gas stations near the Bosma house?
3) Was their finger prints of DM on TB's phone?
4) Where the heck in DM's mom?

DM and lawyer are just shocked at why LE is examining them and their property? Wtf am I from mars? A truck you came to see, drove away in, ends up in your trailer, which mysteriously arrives at your moms house? That's pretty shocking alright

Unless DM claims he bought the truck, paid TB in cash, and dropped him off somewhere to get home on his own, and therefore has no knowledge of what may have happened to him after that.

As for the 2nd person, we don't know that he hasn't been named by DM, and/ or brought in for questioning by LE. I find it hard to believe he hasn't, even if no charges have yet been laid.

And I think we all agree there must've been a 2nd vehicle involved that the twosome drove in, to get to TB's house.

So many possible scenarios.

Trying to keep an open mind because this is a bizarre case.

Unless DM claims he bought the truck, paid TB in cash, and dropped him off somewhere to get home on his own, and therefore has no knowledge of what may have happened to him after that.

wonder if DM would have the ownership to back that up TB probably had it on him or in the truck

first 3 are highly relevant and super important.. and I believe will say everything.

1) any additional security footage obtained?
2) did you question local food or gas stations near the Bosma house?
3) Was their finger prints of DM on TB's phone?
4) Where the heck in DM's mom?

oh and another question

Was the burner phone used in Hamilton/Ancaster on the night Tim Bosma went missing? i know it was never used again after that night.. but they would be able to see its activity prior.

OK Boston won and Hadfield has landed. Cool. Can we get back to figuring out who the second suspect is and analyzing where Tim might be located?
Claroon you really should phone or write that tip into police. Someone posted an online tip page earlier a few posts back. That might be important information for the police.
I think the police look at this site anyway. If I were investigating this case for the police department ,I'd be looking at these threads for leads or a possible new direction.

they for sure do, I stumbled on this http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2874045-bosma-mystery-propels-cyber-sleuthing-into-high-gear/ this morning and my stomach dropped to see I was quoted. but yeah we made the Hamilton newspaper

DM's mom is not really involved in the case, well besides the trailer being at her home, I don't know why everyone is expecting her to speak out, it's in her and DM's best interest for her not to right now. He's not a minor so she doesn't have to speak on his behalf and I think she would rather not know anything about the case so she isn't brought into it. LE have been in contact with her, I don't think she's going to make a public statement or anything, I can't see what purpose it would serve and really what could she say at this point in defence of DM or to explain the trailer at her house that wouldn't look bad for DM?

DM's mom is not really involved in the case, well besides the trailer being at her home, I don't know why everyone is expecting her to speak out, it's in her and DM's best interest for her not to right now. He's not a minor so she doesn't have to speak on his behalf and I think she would rather not know anything about the case so she isn't brought into it. LE have been in contact with her, I don't think she's going to make a public statement or anything, I can't see what purpose it would serve and really what could she say at this point in defence of DM or to explain the trailer at her house that wouldn't look bad for DM?

more of the concern if she's alive/dead/missing as well? no neighbors have seen her since the day after Tim went missing.

CHCH has TB as top story, showing the Roseville farm area

I didn't know LE had contacted the mother at all. I think people were worried about her. JMO

CHCH news is stating neighbors have said police have been at the farm in AYR searching for a few days now..and that they are holding the scene for Hamilton police, this must be wrong information, unless they have been waiting for warrants?

more of the concern if she's alive/dead/missing as well? no neighbors have seen her since the day after Tim went missing.

I read somewhere earlier that LE had been in contact with her, and she is cooperating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monifah2