Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were the case, then Dm would be singing his heart out from the moment they picked him up, naming the other individuals he was with.

What is the possibility that he actually IS speaking to police through his lawyer. There is a publication ban, correct? Media is reporting the info they're being given by LE and DM's lawyer. So what if the police/LE/lawyer don't want it reported that DM is singing like a bird?

I take everything I read with a grain of salt, LE has a case to investigate, any mistakes could make these killers walk free.

I'm not sticking up for DM, I would wish nothing more than for LE to have the killer sitting in a cell right now with the other two not far behind so this would be over as quickly as possible for TB's family.

I hate lawyer word play, just when I'm convinced "ya he did it" something is thrown out there that makes me question it. Just thinking out loud here.

Everything that is being posted that is not known fact from LE via MSM is speculation. If we're going to speculate that DM may have given keys and passcodes to people to do his bidding by dealing with the truck and TB, then we can also speculate that it would require him to trust these people very much and therefore he should be able to name them. According to his lawyer he is staying silent on this. Makes no sense if they've set him up.

MOO

It makes perfect sense for him to remain silent at this point.<modsnip>.

There are a lot of new members on WS - thank you for joining.

There is a neat feature that WS provides which allows one to ignore postings. To activate the ignore, simply click on the member name and go to 'user list" and click on 'ignore'. From there a message will pop up asking if you really want to ignore and if one clicks 'yes' then any posts originated by that member is not displayed in your view of the thread.

Use of the 'ignore' feature can be useful if used properly and when needed.

:highfive:

Your Ignore List and You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members