Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? This is why the Mod Squad works so hard to keep people from being sleuthed on the internet! THANK YOU to all of you for your restraint!

Does anybody remember the photo of DM standing behind his blue car and in the background was Cadillac deville and there was a dude standing with backpack in front of it, he was never marked on FB I wonder if that is him, I do have photo but not sure if I can post it

I remember that photo, it was taken outside and the guy was wearing a ballcap?

LOL, maybe the mods should delete all the duplicated grafitti-arrest posts :)

A search on Canada411 gives only one entry for "Smich". 1081 Montrose Abbey Drive. Can anyone on here confirm this is his?

The server keeps sinking - there are 2100 people viewing this thread. 1972 guests and 128 members.

Please consider joining WS and joining in the conversation.

New thread to discuss suspect #2

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210065"]**ARREST** Suspect #2: Mark Smich - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The server keeps sinking - there are 2100 people viewing this thread. 1972 guests and 128 members.

Please consider joining WS and joining in the conversation.

There was news in the Arias case also. It caused a lot of burps. A new server is in the works and it can't get here fast enough as far as we're all concerned!

Join up - we'll make room for everyone! :rocker:

The next poster that posts about someone possibly being involved in criminal activity who is NOT a named suspect will lose their posting privileges for awhile.

POI - MS Canada 411 reverse lookup of oakville address noted back a few posts, leads to a phone number. Reverse phone number leads to second address which is a business (Kawasaki Robotics Inc) at 1081 Montrose Abbey Rd at the intersection of Old Abbey Lane. They have an industrial unit at 1155 North Service Rd W #4 in Oakville On.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname