CANADA Canada - Toronto, WhtMale, 20-29, hit by train, Nov'90

Canada's Missing | Case details
''His post-mortem length was estimated to be 5’10", however, due to traumatic injury, the estimated length may not be an accurate representation of his actual living height''

Wondering why John Doe was wearing a suit jacket with his jeans and running shoes, he looks like a middle class student, some family must wonder where he has gone. Was he applying for a job, or a spot at the University as the U of T is nearby, was he failing some courses ??
Toronto John Doe (November 5, 1990)

Sex
Male
Race White
Location Toronto, Ontario
Found November 5, 1990
Unidentified for 29 years
Postmortem interval Recent
Body condition Recognizable face
Age approximation 18-25
Height approximation 180 cm (5'10")
Weight approximation 78 - 79 kg
(172 - 174 pounds)
Cause of death Not state

Clothing and accessories
  • ''Black and grey pinstripe suit jacket.
  • Blue long-sleeved shirt with vertical stripes.
  • Black knit sweater with white horizontal stripes.
  • White, thick knit sweater.
  • Black or blue Levi jeans.
  • White running shoes.
  • Green jockey underwear.
  • Aluminum and stainless steel bicycle chain-style bracelet on the right wrist.
  • Brass ring.
  • Tie clip.''
    • ''A pair of glasses.
    • Maxell brand cassette tape.
    • Metro Toronto Transportation Corporation (TTC) Pass Card #K118549.
    • $70.00 cash.''

Reactions: Ark
Now, they don't really specify much about either case. But I've always thought in some way it could be connected to this other doe case.
Same subway line, a few stops apart. Both caucasian males with dark coloured hair. I know there's a lot of train station suicides, but these ones feel a bit odd to me.

Now, they don't really specify much about either case. But I've always thought in some way it could be connected to this other doe case.
Same subway line, a few stops apart. Both caucasian males with dark coloured hair. I know there's a lot of train station suicides, but these ones feel a bit odd to me.

What do you mean connected?

Someone assaulting people in train stations.. pushing them onto tracks, stuff like that. I haven't thought about it all that much, just both these cases give me a weird gut feeling.

After living in downtown Toronto for many years, I can tell you that there are usually two different kinds of subway deaths (stressing usually here) and they are suicides and homeless individuals who enter the subway cars to get out of the weather. Many times they die of natural causes or drug use. On very rare occasions murders and assaults have occurred but they are in the minority.

It used to be that the Ossington subway was one of the frequent location of suicides, mainly because it was a direct shot up Ossington on the bus to the Ossington subway station from Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH). Now, it is the less busy subway stations because there are less people to suspect what you might be planning or the even more convenient GO train routes where you can just walk in front of a train without going into a station.

Well, 796UMON has been identified. This guy still remains unidentified however.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back