Care & Concern for Fellow Sleuthers

Bumping Back up. I wonder if we can have this for a sticky for a little while...

It's funny, I thought that I was convinced she was dead. I wasn't, I still had hope.

Hugs for all my fellow sleuthers!

you are so right. last night I was crying...silently....wondering, why? I knew she was not with us anymore and then I realized a small part of me was still hoping a miracle would occur.

This is a wonderful idea...those of us who've put our hearts and souls into finding Caylee really do need a soft place to fall right now. What awesome people WSers are. Hugs all around.

Caylee, you are loved. Even though it was for a very short time, you brought sunshine to the lives of many...and you brought the world together to fight for one worthy cause -- justice. You're in our hearts forever.

This is a wonderful idea...those of us who've put our hearts and souls into finding Caylee really do need a soft place to fall right now. What awesome people WSers are. Hugs all around.

Caylee, you are loved. Even though it was for a very short time, you brought sunshine to the lives of many...and you brought the world together to fight for one worthy cause -- justice. You're in our hearts forever.

Thank you FloridaKatz for this thread - great idea! I have been feeling for months like I am living in some crime show episode. 9:30 AM on 12/11/08 hit me like a ton of bricks. I was working and co-workers came in and told me.

As I watched the TV, I didn't even realize I was crying until someone handed me a tissue. I will never forget these months, the friends, email pals, phone friends, etc that I have made.

Katz - do you remember this area was on our agenda that day but we ran out of time and energy to do any more? I now SO wish we had gone. That was what? 5 weeks ago? There might have been more evidence!

I keep feeling guilt for not hitting that area. I will miss the case because with this "find", it means I have to face the reality of beautiful Caylee really and truly is dead. A part of me always wished that she would show up alive one day and I would be happy to swallow my pride and hand out apologies while eating humble pie.

I feel anger towards KC, I feel pity for the A's, concern for some of my WS friends that I know are taking this very hard, I also feel a pull to go back into the case and figure out exactly what happened and I feel a heartache for Caylee that I swear feels like it will NEVER go away.

Sob! :(

Caylee, you are loved. Even though it was for a very short time, you brought sunshine to the lives of many...and you brought the world together to fight for one worthy cause -- justice. You're in our hearts forever

Thank you FloridaKatz for this thread - great idea! I have been feeling for months like I am living in some crime show episode. 9:30 AM on 12/11/08 hit me like a ton of bricks. I was working and co-workers came in and told me.

As I watched the TV, I didn't even realize I was crying until someone handed me a tissue. I will never forget these months, the friends, email pals, phone friends, etc that I have made.

Katz - do you remember this area was on our agenda that day but we ran out of time and energy to do any more? I now SO wish we had gone. That was what? 5 weeks ago? There might have been more evidence!

I keep feeling guilt for not hitting that area. I will miss the case because with this "find", it means I have to face the reality of beautiful Caylee really and truly is dead. A part of me always wished that she would show up alive one day and I would be happy to swallow my pride and hand out apologies while eating humble pie.

I feel anger towards KC, I feel pity for the A's, concern for some of my WS friends that I know are taking this very hard, I also feel a pull to go back into the case and figure out exactly what happened and I feel a heartache for Caylee that I swear feels like it will NEVER go away.

Oh yes I remember. I laid in bed last night thinking about it and probably will again tonight. If only we had followed our curiosity, we would have been right there and maybe we could have brought her home a little earlier. We ran short on time and had to get back home. I will be thinking "If Only" for a while I'm afraid.

I take comfort in knowing that Caylee is no longer suffering and that she is in a better place. I also take comfort in knowing that this little girl had the ability to create "life lasting" friendships among us, and I'd like to think that she has given us the drive and hope to not give up, and help others just as we tried to help her.

Oh, CocoaMom...no need for guilt...you did good.
Giant hugs coming your way!

((((HUGS)))) to all of my W/S friends!

I was so releived when the Duncan/Groene trial was over and I thought that one sucked everything out of me it could then I fell right into following this case.
I just feel nothing but Grief and Anger.
Sleep with the Angels Caylee.
I think Im going to stick to 'Up To The Minute' and 'News that makes you Smile'
By the way though I am so impressed by the intelligent and insightful input by so many of the posters on this case who knew every detail of this byzantine mess and its large cast front to back.
This the first case Ive ever followed where I scarecly felt the need to contribute because of the large number of Sleuthers who already had such a handle on every aspect.
And this was the place to go if you wanted to know what was really happening.
Apparently I wasnt the only one who thought so judging by the near crash of the server when the case broke.Well done guys.

Thank you for this thread. I just want to say I am a relative "new bee" here and I do not post everything I think. Some days I wish I would post but for some reason I feel others have a better way of putting down what I want to say...silly really. So here is what I feel. You lovely people here at WS are the most thoughtful caring people you will ever find on any blog space on the internet. I went to other sites before I joined and truthfully the constant negativity kept me away. You see I too just wanted to talk or read about thoughts and facts but not nasty negative filthy comments about fellow human beings. I love the way we agree to disagree without making someone else feel stupid or silly. I have followed this case actually from day one. I was in Texas on vacation at the time when CA did her first interview on a morning talk show. I could NOT beleive my ears. I could not fathom any of what I was hearing. BUT I now know even though I SAID little Caylee was gone I truly hoped beyond all reasonable HOPE that she was still with us. I feel such sadness in my heart on so many levels. Thanks to all my WS friends for being here. You all didn't know you were here for me but you have been day in and day out. Thank you ... Lowa1

To FloridaKatz and cocoamom, Please let that guilt go. The two of you went above and beyond anyones expectations and I am so proud of you both and also grateful for your time and energy that your put into finding Caylee. We could all say 'what if' and I'm sure this thought is going through GA & CA's minds every day that passes. The important thing is that you tried. What a nice reflection you both are to WS. BTW, FK Kudos to you for the way you presented yourself when you called in to that radio show last week! Peace to you both. Great job And Thank you.

To Fellow Sleuths, I wish you a happy holiday season with all of your favorite things.

My prayers are with the Anthony family.

Caylee Marie, You may not longer be with us in this life, but your sweet little spirit will shine for always.

to my fellow Websleuthers and to all the Moms & Grandmas who have expressed how they have hugged their children even tighter during this case
I, too, discovered when the news broke that that I had been holding out hope that she might still be alive and I thought of all of you here who have been so intensely invested in her. This tread was a good idea, Thank you.

I received this email this am before I logged on here and I wanted to share it with you and couldn't find the right place so I'm going to put it here. If it needs to go somewhere else or be deleted that's ok.......just thought you would all know why it hit home with me this morning.
and for those of you who feel you didn't "do enough"....oh, my goodness.....do not take that burden upon yourself...and remember....God's Timing is the right timing.......or that's how I feel , anyway...
May you all have a Peaceful and Loving Christmas and Caylee being found and now ,we know, safe with her HEAVENLY FATHER, I believe, will help give some peace in our hearts......:blowkiss:
sorry this is so long....

Before I was a Mom - I slept as late as I wanted and never worried about
how late I got into bed. I brushed my hair and my teeth everyday.
Before I was a Mom - I cleaned my house each day. I never tripped over
toys or remembered words to a lullaby. I didn't worry whether or not my
plants were poisonous. I never thought about immunizations. Before I
was a Mom - I had never been puked on. Pooped on. Spit on. Chewed on.
Peed on. I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts. I slept all
night. Before I was a Mom - I never held down a screaming child So that
doctors could do tests or give shots. I never looked into teary eyes and
cried. I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin. I never sat up
late hours at night watching a baby sleep. Before I was a Mom - I
never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down. I
never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the
hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.
I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would
love being a Mom. Before I was a Mom - I didn't know the feeling of
having my heart outside my body. I didn't know how special it could feel
to feed a hungry baby. I didn't know that bond between a mother and her
child. I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so
important and happy. Before I was a Mom - I had never gotten up in the
middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay. I had
never known the warmth, the joy, the love, the heartache, the wonderment
or the satisfaction of being a Mom. I didn't know I was capable of
feeling so much before I was a Mom. And before I was a Grandma, I
didn't know that all those "Mom" feelings more than doubled when you
see that little bundle being held by 'your' baby... Send this to
someone who you think is a special Mom or Grandma. I just did. And
remember that behind every successful mother...... ....is a basket of
dirty laundry?

Thank you Katz. I don't post much, but have been reading and following this everyday like all of you others. Knowing in our hearts that Caylee was dead, is not the same as having remains. Until that happened, we could still have hope that she was really alright, and a Mother could not do what we suspected. Sadly, now we know one could.
Hugs to you all as we recover from this, never to likely be quite the same again.

As I AM A FL RESIDENT, I have lived very near the cases we have discussed. Trenton,jessica,Jennifer,Caylee. I have passed the jail us locals call 33rd street. I Have glanced at the jail as I drove by and thought -Casey is inside. I have passed by the poster of jennifer still hanging in the corner of her area of where they feel she went missing and lived. I drove thru leesburg and saw Trentons pic in the bank and at grocery stores. i put up a jessica poster myself.---I now wonder--some day it wil be another case, another child or adult we grow to be concerned about,have all ranges of feelings and end up posting about. The sad part is there will always b e another one. I have followed hollloway case now for years. I wonder if ever I Will post those missing are found , dead or alive.

I posted on another thread here -I hope heaven has a special place for children found dead in garbage bags. omg--how horrific to even type. Jessica Lunsford and caylee. Bless their souls.Both found close to home.Their new home is with angels now I believe. jessica sang the sun will come out tomorrow the night before , caylee sang you are my sunshine. they will sing duets with god .
EVEN THOUGH WE DISAGREE SOMETIMES --US SLEUTHERS ARE ALL TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO HELP.

I have woke up in my sleep and just knew I dreamt . I shudder the think that this message board will have another case we post about, yet I know none of us consider the posts just a case on a message board.OUR HEARTS , SOULS, TEARS, FEARS, AND EVERY EMOTION IS TYPED AS WE ARE REAL AND WE POST OF NOT CASES BUT PEOPLE WE ARE WILLING TO GIVE OUR EMOTIONS AWAY TO. BLESS ALL WHO CARE . WE CERTANLY DO .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back