Case on fox news report now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, I just posted this comment on another thread. Could the obstruction talk now come from the fact that the duct tape did not match the age of the remains ?

I hope everyone who came in contact with KC , voluntarilly lines up for finger prints so more eyes are dotted and tees crossed. No room for doubt !

Well, I hope this is not correct. They surely have Casey's prints and if there is a print and it doesn't match Casey, what might that mean?

If they have taken the tape out of the house, LE is going to need fingerprints of all who were in the home at that time. SOP. I wouldn't read much more into at this point.

If they have taken the tape out of the house, LE is going to need fingerprints of all who were in the home at that time. SOP. I wouldn't read much more into at this point.

I agree, we need to hear more before we can really have an informed opinion. The fact that they're talking prints though, probably has Baez just about crapping his pants.

could LE/FBI have already dusted and found prints on sticky side of tape?

I agree, we need to hear more before we can really have an informed opinion. The fact that they're talking prints though, probably has Baez just about crapping his pants.

It's been a really bad week for Jose'. :)

Hi,

I don't see a main Caylee thread to post on so arbitrarily chose this one and hope that is OK.

IMO this is a crucial point in the case for Sleuthing. Everything that is being printed in the media now or comes out on video tape will be revisited many times over by posters in researching the case 3 or 6 months down the road, or longer now with this Dream Team of experts involved in the case.

Links will disappear and so exact phrases will be lost and we will all go bonkers, searching for that one tid-bit we knew we read way back when the body was discovered.

Copy and pasting into a file is a good idea if you see something that looks like a 'keeper' of a reference. Just trying to help as I have been through this so many times, and as a newby I never realized what would be happening and how things could be so easily lost! :eek::eek:

:blowkiss: Scandi

Well, I hope this is not correct. They surely have Casey's prints and if there is a print and it doesn't match Casey, what might that mean?
If the duct tape was in their home, it wouldn't be unusual to find their prints on it (at least on the non-sticky side).

Could bring up a few uncomfortable questions, though.

You know what I was just thinking- say if that wasnt a new roll of duct tape and George or Lee used it prior to Casey using it and when you tear a piece off and then put the remaining tape back down on the roll, your fingerprint kinda sticks to the adhesive side of the tape while placing it back down on the roll- I hope you can follow me- but what if this occurred and theres prints of a male- lee or George on the tape?

Closing this thread down. Geraldo is on at 10:00 PM and then we can all discuss what Gerlado briefly said on FOX at 7:30 PM. See ya all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname