Casey and Ricardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is right. Thank you. Because I don't believe I read anything or heard from the interviews that Ricardo lied about anything. He was in touch with one of the tabloids and confronted by Yuri Melich about that and he readily admits it. Think it had to do with selling some pictures.

Anyway, any comments on his saying Casey and Caylee stayed at his house some five nights a week starting in February 2008 through April. Cindy says the most was two days a month - George says the same.

Bear with me. I realize the entire family lies, including Lee, or hears what he wants to hear, but this is such an outright lie about her being at home when she was not. As far as Lee goes, he tells the prosecutors that Jesse Grund bold faced lied to him about meeting Tony Lazzaro; yet Jesse freely admits to Melich that he did meet Tony at his pool and was introduced by Casey. So why is Lee lying about this. Jesse admits it to police but is going to lie to Lee about meeting Tony at the pool?

Any thoughts.

The interview process opens up the past and helps people recall more things. Things that might not thought very important, etc.

Seems to be constant DRAMA at the A's. If I was guessing (and I am) It's possible that what the A's were talking about, was that KC would stay out every now and then with the baby.

Then things changed. Cindy expected KC to be with the child at night, every night. So KC took the child with her more often at night. That would limit the number of places KC could go.

Did Cindy work 8 or 12hr shifts? IF 12hr shifts, it's possible that Cindy was use to coming home after Caylee was asleep.. and possibly KC had all ready left, GA would have been there... "baby setting" a sleeping child. Days where she wouldn't see that baby at all.

However, she would still learn what would be going on. And decide that her and GA wouldn't be doing 'night' setting anymore. Demanding KC stay at home, everynight, all night. Using the excuse that it was her job to watch Caylee. Hence, KC might have responded by taking Caylee with her.. since she is the Mother and the one responsible.

Bring back to the point at hand.. Cindy might not have grasp 'yet', that this was the new reality for the family. She was fighting this, and saying no to it.. not what the plan was. etc. So she might not have realized that she had been loosing that battle for months. Then again, she might have realized it, but expected to win the war.

I think to the "A's" way of thinking, those times would have been 'excused' from the story/explanation to the cops and everyone else. Since it (in their mind) wasn't KC's 'norm' of twice a month. And she was only doing 'it' because she was pushed into it by Cindy.

Not sure if I explained that well.

Also, If KC was staying away with the baby at night, for 5 nights a week, that left very little "raising" by Cindy. Since Cindy works, her only time with Caylee would have been at night and her days off.

It actually sounds better that she left with her child, instead of dumping the child on her parents while she goes play. The child dumping, ment that someone else was raising her child. Being responsible for feeding, cleaning, etc. That the child was with her, ment she fully took that responsiblity and didnt' pass it on to Cindy when Cindy got home from work.

Before folks bite my head off.. remember, most parents keep their kids with them while they are out visiting friends, etc. Parents tend to take into consideraton that their child is with them.

Couples generally don't do 'sleep overs' at someone's house, unless they are far away from home. But they STILL do so. It just sounds worse when a single parent does it. It's assumed to be a sexual sleep over. Which is considered 'immoral.' Which leads to assumed 'bad parenting.'

I thought that JP was one of Ricardo's friends? Were JP and KC even acquainted back when she got pregnant?

I've followed this case from the very beginning and I seem to remember some talk here that JP could not be the father of Caylee because he and Casey did not even know each other when Caylee was conceived. This sticks out in my mind because in the beginning I was one of the peeps who was convinced that JP was the father, and I was surprised to find out he couldn't have been. Now...I'm not saying I'm correct here, because I'm pulling stuff out that's been buried way back in my brain.

BBM-Eek, I know. If we read, write here a lot, and we watch many of the videos, news coverage and we are forgetting, you gotta wonder about the memories of some of the witnesses that might not be keeping posted on the case-Is the guy from Sawgrass going to remember anything (George Garcia?) Is Brian Burner going to forget anything? What will SimonB recall by then? Most importantly, will the state forget a detail that could win an argument or prove a fact? Ugh.

-------------------------
Just Jayla,your post is good and really explains what the defense is hoping for.

I really think JP is the dad. Wouldn't be a stretch for her to have been with him.

I am so inclined to be with you on this, because the resemblance is there. But none of the friends mentioned this, and one of them would had to have known about a relationship...not necessarily, though, gosh you got me thinkin.
SeanD acted like he did not know the RM crowd, and surely he would have mentioned it, or Kio, MCalabrese would have mentioned if KC had been with a "JP."
Coulda been on the DL, though, too. I have smoke coming out of my ears now :)

Also, If KC was staying away with the baby at night, for 5 nights a week, that left very little "raising" by Cindy. Since Cindy works, her only time with Caylee would have been at night and her days off.

It actually sounds better that she left with her child, instead of dumping the child on her parents while she goes play. The child dumping, ment that someone else was raising her child. Being responsible for feeding, cleaning, etc. That the child was with her, ment she fully took that responsiblity and didnt' pass it on to Cindy when Cindy got home from work.

Before folks bite my head off.. remember, most parents keep their kids with them while they are out visiting friends, etc. Parents tend to take into consideraton that their child is with them.

Couples generally don't do 'sleep overs' at someone's house, unless they are far away from home. But they STILL do so. It just sounds worse when a single parent does it. It's assumed to be a sexual sleep over. Which is considered 'immoral.' Which leads to assumed 'bad parenting.'

But the point I am making is that Cindy is lying. Cindy also tells the prosecutors that when she called Lee to go look for Casey on July 3rd (after she went to Universal and Casey said she was in Jacksonville), she explained that to Lee. Lee when questioned by prosecutors says he did not know at the time that Caylee was not with Cindy. He thought he was just looking for Casey. Out and out lie, since Cindy says she told him.

My only point is that the family lies about almost everything and when it is not a lie, it is twisted as far as it can go.

I just don't understand why Lee is lying about this, unless he feels it looked bad that the family did not do something before a month was up or even less - July 3rd. Because he most certainly knew that Caylee was with Casey.

BBM
I have not heard that one before.
I do remember a text between JP and AH about a meeting to discuss the timeline, after ICA was arrested, with Jesse and others and JP did not want Jesse, iirc, in the apartment.
But I could be wrong.

That makes sense to me, since Jesse was a recent cop. A lot of young people don't want cops in their rooms. lol IMO

I am so inclined to be with you on this, because the resemblance is there. But none of the friends mentioned this, and one of them would had to have known about a relationship...not necessarily, though, gosh you got me thinkin.
SeanD acted like he did not know the RM crowd, and surely he would have mentioned it, or Kio, MCalabrese would have mentioned if KC had been with a "JP."
Coulda been on the DL, though, too. I have smoke coming out of my ears now :)

I'm thinking she cheated with him or something. She would have kept it secret if it benefited her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500