Casey Anthony and Tony L.

The movie choice may have imbeded an image in her mind that his not wanting a ready made family, would destroy their relationship[ motive].
But no, I doubt if she would take the whole blame for a murder..

I also believe his statement, he'd want sons not daughters when/if he marries, even if said in jest, was in the back of ICA's mind when she made that final choice to do harm to Caylee...but there were other reasons she came to that decision...the vacation to PR, she had no babysitter for CA wasn't going to allow this...is another reason in her mind..JMHO

I always wanted to know what did ICA do with Caylee when CA wasn't babysitting and ICA claims ZFG was?? Was Caylee kept in the trunk before? Was this something she "normally" did with Caylee?? I want her to take the stand so bad, to try and convey her reason on what happened to Caylee but I doubt it would have "truth" attached and just be another alternate reality scenario...too bad nothing that comes from her mouth can be deemed credible..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I also believe his statement, he'd want sons not daughters when/if he marries, even if said in jest, was in the back of ICA's mind when she made that final choice to do harm to Caylee...but there were other reasons she came to that decision...the vacation to PR, she had no babysitter for CA wasn't going to allow this...is another reason in her mind..JMHO

I always wanted to know what did ICA do with Caylee when CA wasn't babysitting and ICA claims ZFG was?? Was Caylee kept in the trunk before? Was this something she "normally" did with Caylee?? I want her to take the stand so bad, to try and convey her reason on what happened to Caylee but I doubt it would have "truth" attached and just be another alternate reality scenario...too bad nothing that comes from her mouth can be deemed credible..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think KC just brought Caylee with her during the day, shopping, friends, back home on the computer, etc. I think the more sleepytime incidents were once Caylee could verbalize what Mommy was doing most of the day. You knock your child out she can't see what is going on. Making a big deal out of the fact that your child has problems sleeping tells me the child is either hyperactive or sleeps a lot during the day, in the car, down for naps. Caylee was far from hyper and just normal. Before the age of two they sleep a lot during the day. Closer to three they want to be more active during the day so less sleeping. As Caylee was getting older it was harder to put her down and apparently it was cramping KC's style. The older they get, the more work they are. jmo

RBBM

What did I miss? What did Baez mean by that statement, Chefmom, if you'd be so gracious to elaborate for me...I'm lost with that??? Where did it come from and in what content was it stated??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

It was during his cross of Dr. Vass. He was questioning him about the testing, methods, and results when JA objects and pulls out that piece of paper DCS gave him at one of the early March hearings. HHJP called them to the bench, spoke to them for a minute, and then sent them back and proceeded to warn JB that it would appear that he was "waiting in ambush". JB then accused JA of holding the contempt charge over his head and leaving him with no choice but to give the SA something to placate them. HHJP then warns JB that it sounded as though he were admitting to entering into an agreement that he had no plans on living up to. If I can find the clip, I will come back and attach to this post.

It was during his cross of Dr. Vass. He was questioning him about the testing, methods, and results when JA objects and pulls out that piece of paper DCS gave him at one of the early March hearings. HHJP called them to the bench, spoke to them for a minute, and then sent them back and proceeded to warn JB that it would appear that he was "waiting in ambush". JB then accused JA of holding the contempt charge over his head and leaving him with no choice but to give the SA something to placate them. HHJP then warns JB that it sounded as though he were admitting to entering into an agreement that he had no plans on living up to. If I can find the clip, I will come back and attach to this post.

Quoting myself because I didn't have an edit button.

Here are the clips of the above mentioned interactions during the 3/24/11 Frye hearing. In he first clip, at about the 11:40 mark, is where JA makes his objection to JB's questioning.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYRHyjvrhPs[/ame]

This entire clip is a must see that has JB getting close to losing his cool. When DCS comes to assist him, JB dismisses her, and HHJP asks her what it was she had to say. At the end, AF comes up, whispers something in JB's ear, and JB immediately asks for a 5 minute recess.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UR5rv9BPVc[/ame]

The first minute of this clip is JB apologizing and saying that he didn't intend to enter into an agreement that he wouldn't adhere to. Then, he is allowed to continue his cross.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oas4cuW1aG0[/ame]

Enjoy! :seeya:

Interesting you say that. One of the psychologists they are trying to list has dissociative disorders listed on her website.

Well, hopefully the state will have her examined if she tries for any dissociative disorder - I cannot see her trying dissociative identity disorder, but the defense may try for dissociative amnesia - still, fakery would be seen through. There are possibly characteristics of personality disorders there, though. JMO

Legal insantity is different from mental illness or a psychological disorder. And she hid the body - meaning, she knew killing was wrong and that she would be held accountable. So Mental Illness does not excuse what she did.

Well, hopefully the state will have her examined if she tries for any dissociative disorder - I cannot see her trying dissociative identity disorder, but the defense may try for dissociative amnesia - still, fakery would be seen through. There are possibly characteristics of personality disorders there, though. JMO

Legal insantity is different from mental illness or a psychological disorder. And she hid the body - meaning, she knew killing was wrong and that she would be held accountable. So Mental Illness does not excuse what she did.

Plus she did write all those letters in jail, didn't she.

This isn't directed at you just jumping off your post because the mental illness defense has been brought up again.

The trial is in what.. 2 months? If they were planning on going with any mental illness defense the prep for it would have started months ago. Both sides would have dueling experts and forensic psych evals take time and money (We know what they are spending all their money on and it ain't psych eval's). She had a psych eval (which I'm guessing included evaluating her Competency- because if she wasn't/isn't competent the trial would not have been able to move forward) before being let out on Bail but other then that.. nothing. The defense never even bothered having her checked out medically, not even a Neuropsych Eval. No way do they have time to prepare for a defense that includes mental illness.

Now I'm not saying they won't try and use her "issues" as a mitigating factor when it comes time for sentencing but not a lot of people have sympathy for the personality disordered who choose to murder their innocent children.

Tony L. was a college student-P/T disc jockey...

How was Casey to acquire the "Bella Vida" with him?

This isn't directed at you just jumping off your post because the mental illness defense has been brought up again.

The trial is in what.. 2 months? If they were planning on going with any mental illness defense the prep for it would have started months ago. Both sides would have dueling experts and forensic psych evals take time and money (We know what they are spending all their money on and it ain't psych eval's). She had a psych eval (which I'm guessing included evaluating her Competency- because if she wasn't/isn't competent the trial would not have been able to move forward) before being let out on Bail but other then that.. nothing. The defense never even bothered having her checked out medically, not even a Neuropsych Eval. No way do they have time to prepare for a defense that includes mental illness.

Now I'm not saying they won't try and use her "issues" as a mitigating factor when it comes time for sentencing but not a lot of people have sympathy for the personality disordered who choose to murder their innocent children.

I agree with you completely - absolutely! Most criminals have some psychological disorder. I think the defense is grasping at straws. The one factor that makes a difference is whether she could tell right from wrong at the time of the crime. And clearly, she knew what she did was wrong and therefore hid the body and lied. I am not a forensic psychologist, but I do not think any of the psychological factors will make any difference even in the sentencing. Again, the defense is looking for something, anything.

Tony L. was a college student-P/T disc jockey...

How was Casey to acquire the "Bella Vida" with him?

Lol! :great:

I think that any life without CA and Caylee in it would have been considered a good life by KC. It didn't necessarily have to be TL. Any random person who was willing to talk the talk would do. All moo.

:cow:

I think when AF joined the DT, she contacted those Dr.s to testify in the sentencing phase. When she heard what they were going to say, she and the rest of the DT thought they found something they could use in the trial to help her case. That explains to me why they just brought it up and why there are no reports from the Dr.s yet.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back