Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: This is not a bond hearing. It is a "first appearance" aka "arraignment" on new charges.

B: Don't hold your breath on DNA results -- this will focus on the stole from Amy charges.

OK I must be confused on the video link it says BOND HEARING..is that NOT what we are waiting for?

We must be running late b/c Casey needed to get the pony tail out/fluff the "do" and the lipstick ready...just a guess!

So is Casey in general pop. this time of does she get protective custody now too?
If she does not get protective custody, that may be the whole strategy on choosing to rearrest her on the piddly little check charges. Throw her in with the other girls and let them get the truth out of her.

channel 9 says says the bond hearing should start anytime

So I'll rephrase...
Unless there is specific evidence on the body ie skull fracture, stragulation, etc, OR if there is a witness to what happened, then we/LE/anyone involved won't ever know what really happened to Caylee other than Casey's 'accident' version.

I still only say probably to that...there may be listening device materials or telephone intercept materials, or pings or phone records from the 17th and so many things that might still tell us more. But it would be hard to prove anything but accident with what they've told us they've got at the moment. But, if LE run out and investigate her new defence while the trial is running, and if the jury figures out her latest story re an accident is fabricated, then perhaps they would still be open to make a finding re murder?? IMOO

I've already asked this but gonna ask again..lol..was Tony P on last night? I'd sure like to know what his thoughts are since LP revoked bond,

eta-if the sig line works for me, I was thinking about SS when I saw it...

I think they need to look at LA Computer as well!! I saw on a post from CA to her brother LA It stated "I have a first class ticket to H*ll" Now that has bothered me also that LA from the begining started to delete stuff form CA computer on My space ( I found that odd) He should of just made it private?
Also has anyone other then me have been seeing photos of caylee that have not been out because I have?

We must be running late b/c Casey needed to get the pony tail out/fluff the "do" and the lipstick ready...just a guess!

I don't think so. I think there's legal wrangling going on...disturbing this has been delayed.

I have a 5 month old watching Baby Einstein - 9 year old is watching Hanna Barbera DVD - and Hubby is out working on the sandbuggy --- Im SUPPOSED to be cleaning carpets --- HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther