Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops sorry. See what happens when you don't read the entire 15 pages you missed while managing to get your toddler ready for bed?
You actually put your toddler to bed? My 4yo has just been sleeping on my side of the bed since I'm glued to the computer. lol (JK by the way; with all this, I'm hugging and loving on him more than ever...)

Also, I remember seeing towards the beginning of "Part 1" of the 400 pages released, the Father's Day pic, and documentation below that had been run. I'm not a technoid, but it seemed that they double-checked something internally on the camera, and confirmed that the date displayed on the photo was truly the date that the photo had been taken. I remembered all the "the camera dates must've been wrong" disclaimers, saw that and said, "LE is DA BOMB!"

And I remember very well Yuri giving evidence that Cindy had been co-operative til he mentioned going to the nursing home...then she threatened to stop assisting. It was like she wanted to control the investigation or was not going to help, but also appeared desperate for them not to find out about the money she stole. Very odd. IMOO

Presumed innocent only applies to a court of law. We are free to believe whatever we choose to believe until we are in a court of law. Presumption of innocence does not apply in a free speech country. It only applies in a courtroom..

word.

heh.

I don't have a single fact to back it up, but I do lean towards the theory that Caylee was hidden somewhere in that back yard for a day or more before being moved.

the cadaver dogs seem to support your theory. imoo

I am not convicting Casey of murder (everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty), but I do think she did murdered Caylee, because:

1. The timing of the death - right after she leaves on her little vacation, very coincidental that an "accident" would happen right at that time.

2. No remorse shown as far as we can tell ever since Caylee was "missing". Normal mothers whose child really died or were dying from an accident would be hysterical, and would call for help.

3. The many lies she has told, in an obvious attempt to place blame on others.

4. The statements that show she did not want Caylee in the past.

ok I'm sorry, probably no one cares what I thnk, but I'm gonna go ahead and share. I suspect that Caylee was in the trunk on the 18th when the shovel was borrowed, and placed in the yard by the house in the corner. Then on the 24th George found out, whether Casey told him or he discovered it. He then helped Casey put her back in the trunk. Letls see if George's cell phone pings match Casey's on the 24th aye? then Casey dumps the car at amscot. Three days later it is towed. Amscot people don't go check the car out they just call for directions on what to do. Tow guy had a cold, plus he pulls up, hooks up and off he goes, there ten minutes. George says nothing when the tow place owner comes over to the car and says it smells like a suicide car we once had here. George says nothing, doesn't call the cops right there, I would have. Nope, he gets in the car and drives it home, where he cleans out the trunk and Cindy washes the clothes, and knife, when? After she calls 911? After Casey is arrested. this is all jmo of course.

You are right where I am on this one.................

Yes, you are probably right. Anything is possible.

Now then, please explain the mathematics involved in calculating the extremely unlikely odds that the tow yard just 'happened' to loan out the specific car, which belongs to the specific family that is missing a lovely little girl? And that that specific car was loaned to someone who just happened to place a different body in the trunk, return it to the tow yard, and have resulting DNA matches on the hair.

Calculate the odds that Casey while having sexual relations with Ricardo, Tony, wanting to hook up with Jesse that she ACTUALLY met and had something going on with the police officer that just got FIRED. My point is.. what about this case is LIKELY or NORMAL. Right, wrong or indifferent..JB wil use what he can to cause reasonable doubt and at more than one point we have all be confused about this case.

To me it looked like a large long plastic box with a lid that raises up. Kinda like a toy box or cedar chest. I think it had a green top and brown bottom. Don't quote me on the colors though. :)
I have the same one. As a side thought, ours would hold a body. Even mine. Whcih hubby may put in there if he doesn't get dinner tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg