Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had this thought for a long time. CA would see her parents in Hell before she would ever let them take her. She and Caylee go home, they get in the pool together, and CA gets out and just lets her die. That way it would have been an "accident". She could get all the sympathy from everyone and maybe they would forget her past dirty deeds. After not being able to reach anyone by the phone she flipped out. I think she would think with the GP's home they could protect her from the police when they questioned her about what happened.
JMHO

I think he is distancing himself from all of this.

I feel ya but he is still Caylees uncle and if he had an ounce of decency he would throw his worthless sister under the bus and stand up for Caylee. So I dont have a very high opinion of him, either.

Hi fellow sleuthers...just stopping in to say hi and to add a few comments. I think of Tim Miller using all his resources and money to mount a huge search for this baby, and all the detectives were on the ground to help out today, then Beth Holloway shows up because she remembers how many people helped her search for Natalee....and George and Cindy and LEE dont even bother.

I really am sick and tired of hearing about they wont help because they want to search for a 'live' Caylee.

The fact remains that NOBODY in that family is standing up for this little girl.

I don't care if they are in denial....when someone brings all their organization to aid YOUR FAMILY and you sit on your rear end, yelling at everyone else to search...you are truly horrible human beings.

Either they dont want her found becasue they are complicit in hiding her body.

Or they dont want her found because Casey would yell at them (a la the first jail call).

But in no way are they not searching becasue they are optomistic and believe Caylee is alive.

Heck, even if they did, this would certainly rule out a lot of things!

What is wrong with these people? They are takers and not givers and they are like that in every area of their sorry lives.

Somebody needs to tell them to step up to the plate and act like GRANDPARENTS!

Thanks..I needed that.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: STANDING OVATION!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I know after I reread it , I realized that. I am really sorry.

No worries! It was just kind of shocking because I've been saying the complete opposite...in fact my first comment when it was put forward as a reasonable defence was "jurors are not idiots"!

I have had this thought for a long time. CA would see her parents in Hell before she would ever let them take her. She and Caylee go home, they get in the pool together, and CA gets out and just lets her die. That way it would have been an "accident". She could get all the sympathy from everyone and maybe they would forget her past dirty deeds. After not being able to reach anyone by the phone she flipped out. I think she would think with the GP's home they could protect her from the police when they questioned her about what happened.
JMHO
I do think the competition for this child was part of Casey's motive. She'll "show" them. And I think this is what the grandparents are so afriad of.

Ah, thanks, Librarian. I needed that! I just had to blow off some steam!:blowkiss: Thanks, friend.

:blowkiss: No problem! It's frustrating when the whole world seems to care more for this precious baby than her own family.

Hi fellow sleuthers...just stopping in to say hi and to add a few comments. I think of Tim Miller using all his resources and money to mount a huge search for this baby, and all the detectives were on the ground to help out today, then Beth Holloway shows up because she remembers how many people helped her search for Natalee....and George and Cindy and LEE dont even bother.

I really am sick and tired of hearing about they wont help because they want to search for a 'live' Caylee.

The fact remains that NOBODY in that family is standing up for this little girl.

I don't care if they are in denial....when someone brings all their organization to aid YOUR FAMILY and you sit on your rear end, yelling at everyone else to search...you are truly horrible human beings.

Either they dont want her found becasue they are complicit in hiding her body.

Or they dont want her found because Casey would yell at them (a la the first jail call).

But in no way are they not searching becasue they are optomistic and believe Caylee is alive.

Heck, even if they did, this would certainly rule out a lot of things!

What is wrong with these people? They are takers and not givers and they are like that in every area of their sorry lives.

Somebody needs to tell them to step up to the plate and act like GRANDPARENTS!

Thanks..I needed that.

Hi, that is because they refuse to believe she is deceased. It has to be frustrating. I question how an entire family can think identically alike you would think one of the four would break away? This is the sole cause of so many people doubting them and questioning their actions.

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to bond her out again. QUOTE]

I think you are right. They can't pretend she needs to be out to find Caylee anymore, but I bet JB has been trying to find someone all day. IMOO

Havent seen him but do know he is not helping Tim Miller. Shame...

Thanks! I find his absence interesting. Although certainly there may be some reasonable explanation for it.

I am also still wondering about how these newest charges affect the immunity deal. Could it be that new charges would render the deal null/void? That whole episode yesterday lead me to believe that they have evidence and that they don't need her to offer up anything anymore. If the deal is still on the table, these new charges and arrest may be a way of laying the groundwork to show a pattern of criminal behavior for a trial.

I also wonder if the forgery/fraud charges are evidence related to pre-meditation at all - but I am not certain of that with regard to the timeline.

OMG! Look at this http://www.caseyisguilty.com/ if you click on write Casey, there is a forum type of deal where you can write Casey a message and they are going to forward them to her jail cell weekly. I knew alot of people didn't like her but isn't that a little much? Can they get in trouble for that?

Agreed! IMO Casey hasn't talked because she knows the body will show how she died. And I'm guessing it was no accident.

That is what I'm starting to think. But the JB factor makes me uncertain. I can't help but think he's silly enough to tell her she can beat all the charges if she keeps going with her kidnapping story. IMOO

That is what I'm starting to think. But the JB factor makes me uncertain. I can't help but think he's silly enough to tell her she can beat all the charges if she keeps going with her kidnapping story. IMOO

Yeah and the fact if they can't find a body!

I agree with you and Indiana. This was no accident..even Casey would not risk a murder charge if it were an accident....

And yes, she thinks just like Joran VS...No body no case.

I don't think it was an accident anymore. I think Caylee tied Casey to her mother and she resented that. It's almost like she became 18 and was all set to live the party life--La Bella Vida--and *bam* she's restricted again. I think she resented Caylee a great deal. Cindy seems to be very aggressive and controlling, and she probably used Caylee to control Casey. Just look at the pure joy on Casey's face in those clubbing photos--it looks like she just won the lottery. I am so sad for that beautiful little girl--I don't think she was ever considered to be a separate human being--only extensions of the Grandma & mother. JMO

This is an excellent post and thanks for sharing.

I've been very vocal elsewhere that I believe that this unfortunate set of circumstances is a direct result of the relationship between Casey and her mom. It appears, from the outside, that Casey could do no wrong and was mommy's princess (and I mean that with no disrespect, it's only a description) and then had a child, and Casey's mom raised that child-- not Casey. It's also evident, IMO, that Casey has never understood responsibility or accountability and I am sure her mother tried to teach her that in some way perhaps probably when it was too late to teach her anything.

The thing that disturbs me greatly after the reading the 400 page release is Casey's mom and brother apparently DO appear to know how bad Casey's behavior is. The theft, the lying - these are not surprises to them at least, althought I'm not sure what Casey's father thinks or doesn't think from the data I read.

Up until about yesterday, that's exactly what I thought happened. But, there MAY be some evidence consistent with pre-planning. Plus, if she had a decent lawyer, and if it was an accident, I would think she would have filled police in on the details by now. But because she has JB, not so sure what is going on. He's certainly making it look like murder by not letting his client talk...if it was an accident, you would think he would want her to talk. IMOO

It's hard to blame Baez for what you blame Baez for, without knowing anything about the nature of communications between Baez and Casey. Casey might be insisting that she is innocent of everything, without wavering. Baez would then have to defend her on that basis.

Casey has a Constitutional Right to insist that she is wholly innocent of every charge, and has a Constitutional Right to a trial. Otherwise, every government accusation against a citizen would essentially be the equivalent of a conviction if a defendant were obligated to confess to every charge. It wouldn't be much fun existing in that kind of society.

The most likely scenario is that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death to some degree, but is nonetheless insisting on her innocence. This is not the first time in the history of the world that a defendant has falsely maintained his or her innocence. It shouldn't shock everybody. Not any more, anyway.

If every criminal fessed up to their crimes, we wouldn't need any lawyers, or prosecutors, or criminal judges, or criminal courts, I guess.

I'm not sure which story is the truth but I have a couple of pet theories....

1.) Casey moves out with Caylee living wild and crazy lifestyle. Caylee acts up because she's used to a more structured life with grandma, Casey blows her top and either shakes her or somehow hits her and kills her.

2.) Casey wanted to wipe out her existence because she's a cold-blooded sociopath. Once Caylee's gone, she can go back to having fun like she deserves to.

I have other theories that tie in with both of these theories, but I've been pretty vocal about those before so I'll refrain right now.

I left right after the hearing this morning and have been reading trying to figure out if Casey got out of jail or what was going on. Can anyone update me please ??? :)

OMG! Look at this http://www.caseyisguilty.com/ if you click on write Casey, there is a forum type of deal where you can write Casey a message and they are going to forward them to her jail cell weekly. I knew alot of people didn't like her but isn't that a little much? Can they get in trouble for that?

Rather pointless. It is doubtful that she or any of her supporters will log in to read negative comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80