Casey Anthony jury in for tough schedule

I don't know - I have a different pov regarding the potential jurors. Especially after watching the Peterson fiasco. Although found guilty:

Seven jurors who sentenced Peterson to death for murdering his pregnant wife, Laci, are reuniting to write a book about their role in the high-profile case. The book, called "We, the Jury: Deciding Scott Peterson's Fate," will be published this fall by Phoenix Books.

Strawberry Shortcake: A former juror who sent Scott Peterson to death row says she's been corresponding for nearly a year with the former fertilizer salesman convicted of murdering his pregnant wife.

I would hope and pray that a single juror not make one red cent off of this trial. However, I don't believe that to be the case. The minute someone is selected they have all the time in the world to journal every entry - thus compiling with others to write a book/make a movie.

And lets not forget stealth jurors: Even more alarming, three separate "stealth" jurors - people who deliberately lied on their questionnaire in order to convict the defendant - were discovered. Despite these warning signs and a renewed motion for change of venue, the court chose to plow ahead in San Mateo. (Motion, p. 11)

So while I definitely worry about the DT, I worry more about who is going to be placed on the jury and the alternates.

MOO

Mel

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member