Casey Anthony Seen at Anti Trump Protest

lmao....she's protesting Trump...oh my gosh how rich! If she had a job and responsibilities, she'd be elsewhere; hence, the irony.

Guess she was stirred by Madonna's moving comments. Casey, you're no Madonna. Moving on...

I still think it's funny that she called 911 when people protested near her house yet here she is [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been all over talk radio, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc., etc., though I haven't heard anything recently. I think they've becom immune to it so have started more or less ignoring it. And here are a couple of links though I believe this was before the election. Leopards don't change their spots, which is why after the election the people protesting are still doing it. It's for no purpose other than to disrupt and cause chaos.... just deductive reasoning here because these protests otherwise accomplish absolutely nothing of value to anyone. Of course I'm sure there are plenty of liberal sites such as Snopes, et al, that will deny any of this. Just like the fake news media claims it's all fake news, lol.

Hey, we all have a choice what to believe, and a right to our opinions. I'm not saying they're all paid, but the instigators are, the people behind it are, IMO. And maybe a few others such as Casey Anthony, I can't imagine her doing anything for a cause unless there's something in it for herself. :) :moo:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...er-james-okeefe-sting/?utm_term=.8e80957d3346

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/video-rep...ying-protesters-incite-violence-trump-rallies

Speaking of fake news....Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.. that is funny

She looks good actually.

I hate that.

Really? I thought that picture of her was godawful. She still has a horse face and her nose looks really long and witchy. Not a good angle for her.

There are plenty of murderers out there who just as disgusting but who are also way more attractive than she is.

Really? I thought that picture of her was godawful. She still has a horse face and her nose looks really long and witchy. Not a good angle for her.

There are plenty of murderers out there who just as disgusting but who are also way more attractive than she is.

She's pretty cute... I saw her in Orlando right after the trial when she was trying to go unnoticed...

She's pretty cute... I saw her in Orlando right after the trial when she was trying to go unnoticed...

I don't see it. I never did.

It still baffles me that the media placed so much emphasis on her looks during the trial. They seem to like to sensationalize female murderers though.

I find the whole thing stupid and absurd. I wish I'd never heard of her. She probably wouldn't have walked if one rational person had been able to get on that jury. But the media ensured that wouldn't happen since every rational person who was exposed to coverage of her couldn't see her behavior as anything other than incriminating and extremely suspect.

So what they got on that jury were people who were willing to sacrifice common sense, disregard evidence that she is a huge liar, eat up any story she told them and perform mental gymnastics to see her as a victim. Somehow.

Well that's not entirely correct. They used the fact that she was a liar to acquit her and then ignored all the forensic evidence in her car and the circumstantial evidence that pointed to her being the one to dispose of Caylee's body.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500