Casey Anthony Trial possible outcomes (Graphic)

Aggravated Child Abuse in Florida is a first-degree felony, correct?

Super way of laying it all out. I really like how it was done and appreciate the work put into it!

Hmmm, they fixed one mistake that was in there when it was first posted, but still they don't account for the possibility of a conviction on felony murder or the fact that consecutive sentences for agg. manslaughter and agg. child abuse really can't be imposed in this case (IMO).

I still don't understand how you can be guilty of premeditated murder and aggravated manslaughter. One has premeditation and the other doesn't but you can be convicted of both from one death?

I don't understand this part either?!

Aggravated Child Abuse in Florida is a first-degree felony, correct?

Florida has a felony murder which excludes premeditation - under that banner is aggravated child abuse and holds the same penalties as First degree murder (from what I understand from reading)

Hmmm, they fixed one mistake that was in there when it was first posted, but still they don't account for the possibility of a conviction on felony murder or the fact that consecutive sentences for agg. manslaughter and agg. child abuse really can't be imposed in this case (IMO).

thank you! maybe someone can email them about the remaining error (no, I'm not suggesting you do it lol)

I just had a horrible thought. If KC is found not guilty, we will literally never see the end of her - think of Lindsey Lohan or the other crop of young women who are famous solely b/c they're famous.

Can you imagine her face on a soda can or doing product endorsements? *shudder*

Oh lord, that's one product I'd NEVER buy, I don't care if I'd die without it!!:twocents:
Of course we don't have to worry about that becuase she's most definitely not going to be acquitted! IMHO

LOL I opened this thinking it was a simulation of Casey in the electric chair with duct tape around her mouth ;) Not an actual, well, graph

You forgot the heart sticker...:waitasec:...nah, wait a minute...yeh, she doesn't deserve even that!

I have wondered about the felony murder as well. It is not listed as one of the charges, does it have to be? Perhaps I'll take a little trip to the ask our legal experts thread...

Casey Anthony™ Duct Tape

Casey Anthony™ Trash Bags - triple thickness holds up to 30 lbs. without breaking.

Casey Anthony™ Squirrel Scraper with extra long handle - helps you remove road kill from under your car.

Casey Anthony™ Car Freshener - comes in a variety of scents - garbage, pizza, velveeta cheese, pizza with velveeta cheese, pizza with velveeta cheese in garbage.

Casey Anthony™ Gas Cans - never leave your home without (stealing) them.

Casey Anthony™ Condoms (no marketing campaign slogan needed -- anyone who dates her will stock up).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back