Casey Anthony's Time-line Is Shrinking - UPDATE 8/10/08

The boyfriend does not work there - he just had the same first name as someone who does. He does have the tat shop as myspace friend tho.

Thanks. I will have to look over that info again after I get home from work.

Could that guy and Casey have hung out at the same tat shop then, maybe talking while waiting to get tats?

I know when I got my tat, every one was just kind of sitting around hanging out and talking while the tatoo guys did the tatoos.

I thought I'd post some updated information, regarding people Casey MAY HAVE KNOWN at Sawgrass over to this thread. (As it was on NG tonite.)

Tonight on NG we have LP placing Dante at 218 Sawgrass. (Not 214 Sawgrass, which LP referred to last night.)

Dante's name is in the 400 page docs as someone Police tried to contact, they left a note on his door, he has moved. So, we likely knew this. We didn't know that LP was interested in Dante, however.

And, I don't think we knew this: Tonight on NG, LP also puts Annie D. at 218 Sawgrass, apparently with Dante, at the time of Caylee's disappearance.

Who knows what LP really knows, but perhaps he was able to speak with him during his eventful week in Orlando.

Posters on the Dante thread point out there is a myspace pix of Amy wearing the shamrock-decorated blue & white baseball hat (Amy & Casey pix), the same hat Lorrainne, the garbage pick-up lady, found in the Anthony's garbage. Not that the hat's necessarily relevant. (Casey may be putting all of her friend's hats in the garbage.)

There are puppy pictures on the Oviedo thread, Caylee with the puppy. Casey, Caylee & friends are shown with the puppy. (And...Cindy has said that Caylee often mentions the babysitter's puppy.)

:waitasec: Is it just me? ... or perhaps the late hour, but I just realized that Annie rhymes with Zanny. hmmmm...

6/15/2008 - Cindy and Caylee take a swim in the pool, come out, take the ladder away.
My question: Where was Casey and George when Cindy and Caylee went in the pool?
[Respectfully snipped from PattyG above]

Cindy had stated she & Caylee visited the GGP at Mt. Dora senior home on this day [this is from the video of Caylee w/ the book] then she said she went by her mom's house & they ate & spent time together before coming home....

LE says the time stamp on the video / pics is June 15, 2008 12:03pm; assuming they stayed the better part of the afternoon [or at least a couple hrs after this was made] at the senior home, then went by GGM's house, sat, talked, ate, etc... I don't know.... then the drive back home....

no idea what time she told LE they got home, but IMO, I can't really see anyone taking the baby swimming at all after a visiting trip & car rides all day.... when MY kids were this age, they were ready to have a melt-down by the time we'd get home - you'd be ready to put her to bed at say 7 or 8pm, maybe a lil' early due to being tired from go-go-go all day.....? IMO.... Only thing I can think of....

Has anyone heard/seen any interview(s) with Annie D.? She is in like hundreds of photos with Casey and the Lake Vag crowd. She is very...shall we say, "outgoing." She must've been a very good friend of Casey's at one time because of all the photos (see the head in toilet 21st b'day photos.) She lived at Sawgrass (as per LP tonight on NG) and might've been someone Casey would trust with the "bad news" and someone she might've turned to for help, right off the bat. Could Annie have gone to the Sawgrass office and slipped a copy of the visitor card while the property manager was showing ZG the model, taking note of what kind of car ZG was driving, etc? I would really want to see HER take a polygraph.

And has anyone ever said where Annie D. works? I think she's a player...big time.

I also found it very strange that anything annie d said was excluded from the 400 pages, atleast I didn't see anything anyways. Especially since her and Casey seemed like really good friends.

I would really really really like to know where vaj is where they hung out. I looked up the address the friend Sean and Jonathan put down and it is definately not the same place that is in the photos on the vaj myspace page.

So who owns the vaj house and whos name is the phone in or whatever. I looked up the deed info on the address they listed as their home address, and I didn't recognize the name as any name we have seen before in this case.

Their names are listed as graduating from colonial for Sean as 2003 and for his brother jon as 2005 I believe. So they probably lived with their parents then while attending high school, but I can't find any info as far as their parents names or anything on veromi or intelius.

I would really really like to know where the vaj place is, and who owns it or lives there rather. The address they gave on LE papers is not lake vaj, their is not water in the backyard like their is on the vaj photos.

Kel

Also can anyone look up where it says in the docs Annie's father, or annie's address that le went to and left a card for annie there. I know someone said that there was a phone ping from her cell, somewhere other than the airport ping.

I looked it up at the time, and it is not even 1 mile from the listed address for annie's dad.

Kel

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I stumbled upon it tonght:

From Lauren Gibbs myspace (she was one of Casey's friends and babysat Caylee early on):

Jun 16 2008 8:37 AM

1. great song

2. sorry i couldn't make it the other night. between stuff with work, and helping everyone and their mother move, i needed the rest.

3. you and miss mandy mo should come out to fusian one night. no cover. you can have a glass of wine. it's actually good for you, and the baby

i'll give you a call this week!

NOTE the date and time. The day after the fight, when George said she and Caylee were home until early afternoon. It would be interesting to see the IP addy on this one!!

Here is the Link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=273892322

Sawgrass info for Patty:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71537

Just thought it would be nice to have that thread linked here because there's info I think you were wanting on it. I will delete if you wish, just let me know.

Thank you for posting the link as I didn't get around to it yesterday.

Based on what I read in the thread, my question is still not answered "How did Casey get the information?" There is still a piece missing! :(

6/15/2008 - Cindy and Caylee take a swim in the pool, come out, take the ladder away.
My question: Where was Casey and George when Cindy and Caylee went in the pool?
[Respectfully snipped from PattyG above]

Cindy had stated she & Caylee visited the GGP at Mt. Dora senior home on this day [this is from the video of Caylee w/ the book] then she said she went by her mom's house & they ate & spent time together before coming home....

LE says the time stamp on the video / pics is June 15, 2008 12:03pm; assuming they stayed the better part of the afternoon [or at least a couple hrs after this was made] at the senior home, then went by GGM's house, sat, talked, ate, etc... I don't know.... then the drive back home....

no idea what time she told LE they got home, but IMO, I can't really see anyone taking the baby swimming at all after a visiting trip & car rides all day.... when MY kids were this age, they were ready to have a melt-down by the time we'd get home - you'd be ready to put her to bed at say 7 or 8pm, maybe a lil' early due to being tired from go-go-go all day.....? IMO.... Only thing I can think of....

I don't recall hearing about Cindy and Caylee going to Cindy's mother's house to eat. etc. Where did you read or hear this part?

It's possible that Caylee may have fallen asleep during the ride home from the nursing home and then Cindy and Caylee went into the pool to tire Caylee out again or perhaps to get Caylee away from the argument at the house on June 15th.

The evening of June 15th into the morning of June 16th is still a mystery! :(

I would really really like to know where the vaj place is, and who owns it or lives there rather. The address they gave on LE papers is not lake vaj, their is not water in the backyard like their is on the vaj photos.

I believe it's Lake Virginia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back