Casey bought the tickets to PR?

Do we know for sure if Casey bought the tickets, or if she just paid for the tickets with her stolen funds and had her friends pay her. I bet this was a scheme to make some cash. She probably claimed to get a good deal through work and then charged the tickets to someone else, and had her friends pay her for them.

And if Caylee is in PR, then whose decomposing body was in that car? With every potential theory that Caylee is safe and sound somewhere, there is still that huge piece of evidence contradicting it.

I flew to FL last year with my husband and three step children, 4 year old twins and a 13year old. We purchased the tickets on-line. We had to submit the childrens names which were printed on the tickets. None of the kids rode for free on our laps. Bottom line, the names on the tickets were put there based on our word. I know this because the childrens mother holds their birth cirtificates and we don't have them. We have no other ID for the children. The tickets had their names on them but only because we provided their names. We didn't need any other documentation to travel with them. This happens routinely in the US and is not out of the ordinary. Also PR does not require passports when flying. It's just like travelling to any other state in the US!

If people really think Caylee is in PR/NY/ wherever

Why not send via web the CAYLEE flyer and spread the word.

Send flyers to radio shows
tv shows
Newspapers

and friends. If she is there get the word out.

Poor Caylee
this family is so weird.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012