Casey Could Lose Her License?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver License Check

As of Aug 21, 2010, at 11:32 AM, driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.​

You are eligible for Driving School Election. Information regarding Driving School Election can be found at the HSMV Home Page – Driver License – Driving Courses.​

Your personal information in Florida motor vehicle and driver records is blocked in accordance with the Driver Privacy Protection Act.
Your Social Security Number has been verified. Thank You.​
:wave::wave::wave::cheerful::cheerful: Good to see you JBean!

I think Casey knows she's not going to be needing a drivers license anytime soon. But I doubt she really believes she's going to be convicted and get either LWOP or a death sentence. I don't think JB has been honest with Casey about what she's facing. In her letters to Robin, Casey was talking about plans for life after she gets out. So, I think Casey thinks she will eventually be released.

George is acting like renewal of her drivers license is paramount to all other concerns at this time, and as if renewing her license would show that she expects to be acquitted. I don't think for a minute that George really expects Casey to be acquitted and needing her drivers license. It was just a show on his part.

BBM
I tend to agree with this. I think, for George, if she does NOT renew her license, its more or less the "beginning to the end" for him.

I think Casey knows she's not going to be needing a drivers license anytime soon. But I doubt she really believes she's going to be convicted and get either LWOP or a death sentence. I don't think JB has been honest with Casey about what she's facing. In her letters to Robin, Casey was talking about plans for life after she gets out. So, I think Casey thinks she will eventually be released.

George is acting like renewal of her drivers license is paramount to all other concerns at this time, and as if renewing her license would show that she expects to be acquitted. I don't think for a minute that George really expects Casey to be acquitted and needing her drivers license. It was just a show on his part.

BBM

This is just another one of the bizarre behaviors that baffle me. The Anthony family just can't seem to help it. I think this is why the media loves them. They just can't wait for another "say what?" moment.

Personally, I think if Casey ever is free from prison, she will be an old woman. If at that time she wants to drive, or needs a state id, she can get one. Right now I think Casey is the only one making sense. She doesn't need, and isn't going to need either for a very long time, if ever.

Sounds as if she has accepted the fact in reality she will not be getting out. Something her parents are having problems with. Besides if she does get out she will just lie and say she has a license. DMV records must be wrong..... jmo

Yep it's clearly a conspiracy within the BMV. But cindy will march right up to that counter and make them give casey a license!

If he's that concerned about it, why doesn't he just renew it online?

That's what I did for my DD....

KC doesn't need a license. She is never driving again, and besides she has a built in chaeuffer to take her anywhere she needs to go from now on...the Sheriff...and later? The warden and his minions...mwhahahahahaha! I think this is the least of her worries...or should be. Who cares about valid ID when the death penalty looms closer by the day?

She doesn't need a drivers license where she's going anyway. I would like her to spend the trial sitting in her/mothers car though....with the windows shut. :)

George begged and pleaded with her to just sign a form to renew...but she couldn't be bothered even for that.

lol, I agree with all the other posters, Casey's loss of driving priveledge is the LEAST of her problems.

Pretty short sighted on Casey part, if you ask me. How on earth is she gonna tour the country in her big ole RV without a drivers license???

For some reason I have this vision of KC stomping around her tiny cell, kicking empty cookie boxes around, cursing the loss of her licence. While I realize this might not even be remotely true, I love the irony of the image. She's lost her daughter, her freedom, her home, and her friends . . . . and she shows no more concern than if she stepped on an ant. But TAKE AWAY HER LICENSE AND NOW IT'S WAR! How will she get into the dance clubs when she gets out?? Even beyond THAT, how will she adopt that Irish baby with it's cute little accent?

Oh my . . .

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members