Casey, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think if anyone is liable to crack and finally give us a clue as to what really happened, its him. While i can't in good conscience want him to be so mentally distraught that he comes to pieces, i kind of hope he does, because it will inevitably bring the justice we're all hoping caylee eventually gets, when the truth is finally out there for all to see.

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think GA lost that money.
On my shelf (of thoughts) I have a connection of the my space when CA speaks of daughter stealing money "lots of money". I was thinking that that money was stolen and GA was covering for it with his "Nigerian Scam".

Just throwin this out there.

True-makes a lot of sense

I think the "don't worry I haven't told them the truth" means she didn't tell LE about the Jay Blanchard Park story. GA and CA may have thought if KC kept quiet there was still a chance Caylee would come home for her birthday.

I think if Casey had any family secrets to tell, that would make her look like a victim, she would have sung a long time ago. I really think the secret is something"SHE" has done and G&C have covered for her. She is not the type to stay in jail to protect anyone.

I think the whole statement implys more about the physical abuse that was going on in that family. I see them all as having quick tempers and I'm willing to bet they ending up beating the crap out of each other on more than one occasion. What a lovely home Caylee had to grow up in...

From what I understand LE already knows the idenity of Caylee's father, but they feel revealing that information has nothing to do with the case against KC. So, I don't think Caylee's bio Dad is the secret that the Anthony's are hiding.

I think the "don't worry I haven't told them the truth" means she didn't tell LE about the Jay Blanchard Park story. GA and CA may have thought if KC kept quiet there was still a chance Caylee would come home for her birthday.

Hey, me lil CAT---------
But at the time of the jail house tape, they all knew that Caylee was dead and they knew who did it. The smell in the trunk---her hiding from the family---not letting them see Caylee. They knew nobody was gonna bring her home?

Hey, me lil CAT---------
But at the time of the jail house tape, they all knew that Caylee was dead and they knew who did it. The smell in the trunk---her hiding from the family---not letting them see Caylee. They knew nobody was gonna bring her home?

They might have thought she was dead, but they still may have had a thread of hope she was still alive.

My gut instinct tells me it had something to do with the fight between CA and KC.

I find it so interesting how differently people interpret what they hear.

When I watched that video, knowing it was the first time Cindy & George had seen her since her arrest and after Casey yelled at her mom on the phone. I just thought Cindy was telling Casey she's forgiving her for the way she was talked to and treated.

When Casey replied with "I didn't say anything, don't worry", I thought, what a little snot, she basically was telling her mom she didn't say anything she should feel bad about or be forgiven for.

My gut instinct tells me it had something to do with the fight between CA and KC.

You could be onto something. It could also mean that GA didn't see KC and Caylee leave on June 16th at 12:50 P:M:.

I find it so interesting how differently people interpret what they hear.

When I watched that video, knowing it was the first time Cindy & George had seen her since her arrest and after Casey yelled at her mom on the phone. I just thought Cindy was telling Casey she's forgiving her for the way she was talked to and treated.

When Casey replied with "I didn't say anything, don't worry", I thought, what a little snot, she basically was telling her mom she didn't say anything she should feel bad about or be forgiven for.

that would make sense if she just said I didnt say anything but she added dont worry so that doesnt sound like shes refering to the way she spoke to her mother to me.

I think that Casey must have threatened to get rid of Caylee before and maybe they hadn't taken her seriously. There's no way our daughter would do that, etc. I think she knew and so did George from the get go but didn't want to believe it. Remember on the 911 call when she said "What have you done?". I think it was threatened but they didn't believe it until they had no choice.

that would make sense if she just said I didnt say anything but she added dont worry so that doesnt sound like shes refering to the way she spoke to her mother to me.

It's the comment "Don't worry" that is so weird.
What did CA have to worry about KC revealing?
However, KC did not tell LE about the fight with her mother.
LA is the one who told LE about it.
CA denies it happened.
Did Caylee get hurt during that alleged fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl