Casey & Family Psychological Profile #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more inclined to consider some type of psychosis.

Psychosis is complete disassociation from reality. People with psychoses often cannot speak, walk, or create logical scentences. Also, people with psychoses 9 times out of 10 are aquited based on insanity, because of the severity.

I think she has a neuroses at best, but I am skeptical of that as well.

She has traits of a narcissist, but not all of them. None of us are perfect, just because we "seem" narcissistic doesnt mean we are. This is where I think random diagnosing is a danger.

She has almost no traits of a sociopath or a psychotic person. She was PARTYing for god's sake. This isn't a mental disorder, its immaturity.

Murder is a different story.

Beffie, Im quite embarrassed and disturbed... I answered it correctly. :waitasec: But I am by no means a psychopath, have never killed anyone and never would. It just seemed the logical answer knowing how twisted some people in society are. :eek:

(someone else please tell me they knew the answer too?) :/

don't worry, I answered it correctly too, without hesitation. it seems the very logical answer - but I promise you I have no tendencies resembling a sociopath - if anything, I'm TOO empathetic.

Carry on:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76453"]Casey & Family Psychological Profile #3[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500