Casey & Family Psychological Profile #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should have stated that my post was a joke concerning writing a rock opera. I seriuosly wouldn't have the time. Since I'm not sure how to take your post I will immediately apologize. I forget we have new members who don't quite know the tone of a members post. If you were joking, 'Right On," cause I can't stop the songs within my post. I can think of a song for about everything in life and it keeps me sain. <3

Maybe I should have stated that my post was a joke concerning writing a rock opera. I seriuosly wouldn't have the time. Since I'm not sure how to take your post I will immediately apologize. I forget we have new members who don't quite know the tone of a members post. If you were joking, 'Right On," cause I can't stop the songs within my post. I can think of a song for about everything in life and it keeps me sain. <3

On a thread about an insanity defense in a case that almost daily feels "insane" (Einstein's insanity =JB doing same thing over & over & getting same results >>> hiss, boo!),
I strongly recommend a little levity as a way to keep from going nuts. Zorba (the Greek) said that unless folks have a little madness in their lives, they'll
go insane (his madness was dancing!). :Banane53:

So, I'm witcha, KK! In this case, where we have sex & drugs, maybe it's time for a little rock n'roll. For me, the tune most apropos of the last court
hearing when the defense walked out in full armour is Queen's triumphal, "We are the Champions, my friend, and we'll keep on fighting 'til the end.. ."
(Can't you just hear that playing in the background as they all filed in?)

Oh yeah, let's be gentle with each other, too!

I'm so glad we are of like mind when it comes to alitlle lightness of being while surfing the threads. To think I was thinking about starting a thread titled, "How do you deal with the effects of this case?" As I post often, I'll walk away, make a cup of sleepytime tea, put some funk music on, dance a bit, and mentally go to my island, Time for just that right now! Nite all & Thanks, I'll meet you on the island.

I didn't see anything unusual re" her eye movements.

When I watched the hearing a second time, it seemed to be confined to a small period of time that her eyes were moving rapidy. IDK why but the first time I watched it it seemed much worse. ?? JMO

Patterns of Behavior Among Women Who KIll Their Children
<SNIP>

Two hundred women kill their children in the US every year. Eleven are on death row. Several mothers who killed their children have been highly publicized. The investigation of the alleged murder of Caylee Anthony by her mother Casey is in the news nearly every week. It is now clear that if found guilty, she may face the death penalty. We need to understand female violence in order to prevent it. We do not fully understand why women kill their children, but we know some of the reasons. Jill Korbin has studied the topic and found that most women who kill their children are having difficulty parenting and this is evident before they kill their children. Some even tell others they fear killing their children, but no one believes them. Some number of infanticides are associated with psychosis of the mothers which was clearly identified before these tragedies took place.
<SNIP>
http://www.expertclick.com/NewsRele..._Women_Who_KIll_Their_Children,200927107.aspx

Sorry it's not you it's me I thought you were for real..Creep the radiohead song I was suggesting that for the rock opera ...:blowkiss:I thought you were serious.

lol,i guess we all need a little lol in this thread,now i know what keeps me coming back,besides the fact of course that caylee is a sweet,beautiful,amazing little person that i think about every day,.........it's the drugs,the sex and yes,we need some rock'n roll...as much of a circus this case is,might as well make it a rock opera,the characters in this saga are oh so fitting...

Carry on:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85681"]Casey & Family Psychological Profile #8[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz