Casey & Family Psychological Profile #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Evidence of what? George's statement is well known.

I'm pointing out that I don't get the feeling that Lee had spent a lot of time watching over Caylee. It's my opinion.

Doesn't matter. KC had no fears of the guys for herself or her child.

I'm guessing her school records don't show the typical acting-out bx that sexually abused kids show, either. Or, her medical records. If so, LE would already have those.

So, LE has the DNA, and prolly the background school and medical stuff. But, they haven't prosecuted anyone for incest.

And., they aren't looking for the bio father of Caylee, because their evidence shows that they also have the motive for the murder, already.

Then, there is the fact that KC didn't either give the child up, or try to kill her earlier. But, three years later, she's suddenly got an issue with parentage?

So.. all we have is LP's mouth (which he has since taken back), and a couple of comments KC made that didn't indicate intercourse with anyone in the family.

Why would a family want to keep the biological father's name secret in a missing child investigation? There must be a reason, and incest is just ONE reason that they might not want that information exposed.

Has anyone EVER heard of a case involving a sociopath, a child killer or a spouse killer, that involves a toddler whom NO ONE is willing or able to identify the parents of, that is missing and presumed dead?

The first place LE looks is to the natural parents (1+1=2)! Can you imagine reporting your child missing and telling LE sorry, I am the only parent my child knows, therefore it's really not relevant WHO my childs biological father is! I want you to find her, without knowing that side of the story, OK!
I think they told LE that it was someone who died in a car accident.I'm sure LE looked into it.
Look at all the mising children cases where mom is living with a boyfriend that is not the bio dad.Maybe mom doesn't always know who the bio dad is.Maybe she doesn't like the bio dad and doesn't want him to have anything to do with the child.It happens.Ask Maury Povich:rolleyes:

Why would a family want to keep the biological father's name secret in a missing child investigation? There must be a reason, and incest is just ONE reason that they might not want that information exposed.

Has anyone EVER heard of a case involving a sociopath, a child killer or a spouse killer, that involves a toddler whom NO ONE is willing or able to identify the parents of, that is missing and presumed dead?

The first place LE looks is to the natural parents (1+1=2)! Can you imagine reporting your child missing and telling LE sorry, I am the only parent my child knows, therefore it's really not relevant WHO my childs biological father is! I want you to find her, without knowing that side of the story, OK!

I know of quite a few women-- and men, who do not dicsuss the identity of the natural parent.

The rescuer from whom I got my pets is one. My own cousin is another.

There's often a good reason. And, a personal reason. Sometimes, a legal or criminal reason. Sometimes, the character of the bio makes them unwanted to be around the kids. And, some people are careless of birth control.

That makes them guilty of what?

Caylee's bio father hasn't been involved-- by his choice, KC's, or both, since before she was born. That's why LE is not interested in him.

Just because we are curious doesn't mean that a crime has been committed.

you guys are carrying broken post quotes .
Please please be more careful and when you see someone else has done it..don't keep carrying broken quotes! The end result is it looks like you are saying something you haven't. When it gets extensivce it takes too long for us to go back and fix them one by one. So I will look at it after work and may just have to delete broken posts unless you guys can go back and fix your own. Gracias :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76874"]Broken Post Quotes - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I fixed a few for you..but you guys really need to be careful. thank you thank you.

PLease don't let this thread wander off topic on to the issue of parentage. This thread is not about the father.
thanks.

Because lying is what they do.

Or, they may not have it together to say, "That's none of your business."

Or, they might not want to say, "We don't know," because it makes KC look bad.

Most of the folks who I know just say, "Why do you ask?" That usually stops the query.

I'm with ya. I think ol' Cindy is embarrased to admit she knows nothing about her own daughters true identity. Recall, she claimed Casey was still a virgin when she waS 7 months pregnant (and showing!).

Cindy lies about Caylee's father for the same reasons she lies about Casey stealing money and lying about her "jobs". In Cindy's head, to have to admit (to first her brother and her own mother and then after Caylee went "missing" to LE, the media & the public etc..) that she has no clue who Caylee's father was, it reflects badly on her, on her mothering skills or lack-there-of. Cindy lies to make herself appear to be the caring, loving mother and grandmother that she wasn't.

MO :)

Also, KC has a way of creating an aura of mystery around herself.

She's really just a nicely wrapped empty box. But, she manages to put across that she has depths, secrets, all kinds of stuff.

Kinda like A DUMMY WEARING JUMBO SUNGLASSES 2KOOL. Hey, Brini, she does have secrets, and she is in a deep pit of trouble. The mystery of her aura is how can she look so smug when she committed such a disgusting crime and she's going down.

I'm with ya. I think ol' Cindy is embarrased to admit she knows nothing about her own daughters true identity. Recall, she claimed Casey was still a virgin when she waS 7 months pregnant (and showing!).

Cindy lies about Caylee's father for the same reasons she lies about Casey stealing money and lying about her "jobs". In Cindy's head, to have to admit (to first her brother and her own mother and then after Caylee went "missing" to LE, the media & the public etc..) that she has no clue who Caylee's father was, it reflects badly on her, on her mothering skills or lack-there-of. Cindy lies to make herself appear to be the caring, loving mother and grandmother that she wasn't.

MO :)

And, with CA's characteristic lack of insight, she has no idea how much WORSE it makes her look to insist that a seven months gone woman is a virgin!:eek::confused::eek::confused:

Kinda like A DUMMY WEARING JUMBO SUNGLASSES 2KOOL. Hey, Brini, she does have secrets, and she is in a deep pit of trouble. The mystery of her aura is how can she look so smug when she committed such a disgusting crime and she's going down.

You betcha! Here's another one of the deep mysteries of the universe.. How did Yuri keep a straight face when KC was blathering about her office, Zanny's mom's apartment, the many lost phones and changes numbers, and Zanny's remarkable flucuating description?

Wouldn't you LOVE to be in the break room at the cop shop when that was discussed? :crazy::eek::waitasec::)

Another thoughtful post. :clap:

I've always wondered why the baby daddy story has so many variations. It would be one thing if all the different stories came from only Casey but Cindy has told a few different versions as well - even on the record. She even lied (apparently) about the A's having a lawyer draw up papers regarding custody of Caylee. Why so many stories? I think it's totally possible that Cindy has never known who the dady is and has only picked up "clues" from Casey and then put together a story of her own.

But when the chit hit the fan why keep up the lies? Why not a simple "I don't know who the father is"? Is that just too humiliating for the A's to face? Even so why would pride take first place over Caylee's health and safety in an absolute worst case emergency situation like they were facing?

I think if Cindy did know who the Dady was she would have formulated a story that would be the "official" version. Casey may still have told many different stories but Cindy, George and Lee would have stuck to the official story.

Re: GA and CA's changing stories.

I dunno. If GA and CA change their stories re: KC's job, what she's doing, and who she's seeing, every time KC changes HER story, why would they be consistent about a story re: who the father is?

CA and GA go along with every, single change that KC makes, and just re-interpret or adapt reality.

You betcha! Here's another one of the deep mysteries of the universe.. How did Yuri keep a straight face when KC was blathering about her office, Zanny's mom's apartment, the many lost phones and changes numbers, and Zanny's remarkable flucuating description?

Wouldn't you LOVE to be in the break room at the cop shop when that was discussed? :crazy::eek::waitasec::)

Yuri must have supernatural powers of control! I am amazed how he didn't :slap: cindy and tell her to "snap out of it" during that LE interview! Instead, he took her by the hand and basically pleaded with her to use some common sense! Obviously that approach doesn't work with Cindy!:crazy:
KC got a pass on her lying and stealing only because of Caylee.
KC may have hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee-the reverse of that is that-Cindy loved Caylee more than she hated KC's lying and theft! But, she still should of checked out her stories about Zanny and work much more thoroughly. Caylee might still be here if she had!:mad:

Yes, I would have had to excuse my self (if I had even made it to the dang door) to go to another part of the building to laugh my you know what off. How LE dealing with the A's can keep a straight face is beyond me. I know some will say because they are dealing with a murdered child but I can tell you from experience, sometimes jobs with high stress levels there will be one thing that will for lack of a better term tickle your funny bone. No matter how hard you try, you just can not stop the giddiness. So, I do feel for these men in this situation, I couldn't have contained it, I would have had to be excused.

This thread has gone whacky.KageyKaren quoted Brini,but my name was on the quote as poster.I quoted KageyKaren and Brini showed up as the poster.WTH?

This IS the crazy thread right?
Sorry, I just don't know what to call crazy people anymore, Axis 1 or 2's, personality disorded, pschotics, psyzho(I can't even spell that one), diassociative disordered, bipolar something.......I have tried very hard to enlighten myself through the teachings of my fellow WSers, thanks Brini, OLG and others, but to be honest, it is just too complex a subject.
Can't anyone be just plain ol crazy or do they have to be "designer" crazy now?
*Peace, Love and To the Itty Bitty Crazy In All Of Us*

PLease don't let this thread wander off topic on to the issue of parentage. This thread is not about the father.
thanks.
Please read Here

Hey I asked nicely :)

If someone wants to start another thread that stays on topic regarding the psychological profile of the family that is fine. I know there is overlap here, but the conversation has gone too far in depth on the topic of parentage. Some posts have been removed.

There is a thread discussing Caylee's parentage in the members only area Feel free to discuss possible fathers out there, but be sure to read the link first. There might be a thread out here as well, please do a search.

There is also a thread for discussing member experiences with incest, so feel free to add input there, as this is a sensitive topic that many feel is important to discuss in general.

Gracias

Carry on:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89819"]Casey & Family Psychological Profile #10[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500