Casey gave Caylee to a family

So glad to hear he's staying to search and LE's helping him out! Game on folks!

I am so glad he's staying searching for the body in her trunk (that according to George is not his grandaughter) so perhaps they can find the body that matches the DNA that is hocus pocus. I wonder if they are getting close and that's why Cindy's so upset? I have a strong suspicion it may be. May God be with TES, all the searchers and anyone who really cares about Caylee. Afterall if Caylee is gone she is with the angels and the Lord now.

I think and believe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think Cindy and Casey have the same mental problems. Casey just seems to have them worse but don't you kind of see the same run around and lies out of both of them? And all that nastiness and then turn around with that fake 'sweetie' stuff? They are both mentally ill and suffer from the same thing. How they are both running around in public is beyond me.

Running around in public? You mean running amuck and Cindy is a nurse, my God and she took care of people, administer medication etc.

When I first saw the "Casey gave Caylee to a famliy" thread, the first thought that came to mind was, gee wasn't that Leonard Padillas theory? So Cindy just takes up the lastest theory and runs with it. What I find facinating is how condescending Cindy sounds when she addresses us dumb peeps with "you don't know everything I know" and "the police and media only let you see what they want you to see". Does she really think we all are falling for this? Unbelievable.

I just heard on CNN Headline News Cindy thinks Caylee is in Mexico now. Oh brother, something is wrong here.
That was just a tease, I tell you all what is said.

Can someone pls post a direct link to the interview where Cindy shares this story - Casey gave Caylee to a family? I can't find it anywhere and would like to hear exactly what she said. To whom did Cindy tell this story?
Thanks!

chloroform!

They found evidence of chloroform in Casey's trunk and evidence on the computer that someone was looking up chloroform on the internet!

chloroform!

They found evidence of chloroform in Casey's trunk and evidence on the computer that someone was looking up chloroform on the internet!

Who is reporting this?

WEeeeeelllllll !!!!! Now lets all go back to the 16 of July Casey swears that she left Caylee at sawgrass apt on the steps!!!!

then we hear Cindy sayng she was kidnapped and George we know who has her and they are being watched!!!

Then we go back to Blanchard Park with Zanny and Sam!!!

Ok now we have a whole family!!!

I think Le needs to check out this family's movie watching you know what kind of movies do you watch

then do you read good housekeeping or are your preferances more in line with helter skelter, or maybe Alfred Hitchkock.

Check the liquor cabinets and the medicine cabinet.

Somebody has got some good stuff over there.

You are hysterical!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back