Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, someone will pay a million bucks to match wits with a convicted lier and felon of fraud.

Gonna ask the tuff questions.

Must be a comedian.

HA HA HA HA

Quote from article:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html

"The first question is, 'Did you do it?'" Taylor said. "It's not going to be a softball interview. We're going to grill her like a bad piece of fish. She's going to earn her $1 million. We're going to find out exactly what happened."

Yeah....good luck with that.

Softball interview???
WTH

There is nothing easy or soft about softball. Just saying.

But really, this guy is gonna get her to tell the truth?? Yeah right.

I'm telling you all, she'll be on with Barbara Walters by the end of the year - "Most Fascinating People of 2011". I can see it now. Lord knows, Barbara couldn't ask a tough question anymore if it was put in front of her face and read for her.

Quote from article:

"The first question is, 'Did you do it?'" Taylor said. "It's not going to be a softball interview. We're going to grill her like a bad piece of fish. She's going to earn her $1 million. We're going to find out exactly what happened."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
AHAHHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA ooh man oh man. Some people haven't got the brains that God gave geese.

Good luck with that indeed.

From the article:

Umm...does this guy know who casey is, or anything about her? That she's a sociopath, pathological liar and 'spiteful b****?'

Did he happen to catch the performance she gave during her first and second taped police interviews led by seasoned, skilled, bright, educated, empassioned detectives? He thinks he can out-do them?

If I want to hear a colourful BS story I'd rather just have to go have a drink with one of my Scottish relatives.

If she gives an interview and blames it all on George can he sue for slander?
I was just thinking about George...and how he must feel about all this. You know the jury apparently didn't like his "attitude" (that still cracks me up). It seems to me that George has had some difficulty making money the past decade or so..what do you bet this type of thing REALLY chaps his hide? He scrapes out a few dollars here and there at his "security" jobs and all little miss muffet has to do is kill her own child, point the finger at him and voila! A cool mill. George, more than anyone would find this a bitter pill.

"The first question will be, 'did you do it'." OH WOW! That's hard hitting! I wonder how she would answer that. She actually already answered that in the interviews. She denied it.

SURPRISE SURPRISE ! :puke:

And he's got a check for the "jurors" also ... they'll be RUNNING for that $$$$$ :puke:

:puke::banghead::banghead::puke:

"The first question will be, 'did you do it'." OH WOW! That's hard hitting! I wonder how she would answer that. She actually already answered that in the interviews. She denied it.

Like she would ever say, "Yeah, I did it. I killed my daughter."

So this is how the networks are going about paying her? they've hired a freelancer. :waitasec: Do they think people are dumb? :waitasec: they may think we are like the pinellas 12 :maddening:
I'm surprised they are only offering 1 million. :waitasec:

GrandmaJ,

I think the title of the thread sums it up perfectly.

Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Story being the operative word -- because that's all it will be...a story.

Will I watch? Yah, probably. If only out of curiousity.

MOO

Mel

I'm telling you all, she'll be on with Barbara Walters by the end of the year - "Most Fascinating People of 2011". I can see it now. Lord knows, Barbara couldn't ask a tough question anymore if it was put in front of her face and read for her.

Hey!!!
That's exactly what I said about Baez a few weeks ago after Walter's interviewed him!!!!!!!!!

Course, nothing says she can't have them in a dead run for #1.
Pretty sad when you think of it.

Do you think she will get her new daddy's, JB, house out of foreclosuer ?

Bet she will. She is such a good little daughter.

The reality isn't going to match the hype

Window is almost closed. They're struggling to cash-in before today's news wipes her out of everyone's mind

Imo, she'll be struggling to get herself on the same page as Snooki's latest vomit-fest

She's a product no-one's interested in buying

I will pass on listening to any (lie) oops.........story MCA comes up with!

Softball interview???
WTH

There is nothing easy or soft about softball. Just saying.

But really, this guy is gonna get her to tell the truth?? Yeah right.

The TRUTH? :floorlaugh:
Maybe he's a Chemist! :crazy:

Quote from article:

Exactly! It is like an offer in a backwards kind of way. I could offer ICA $1M in this way knowing full well ICA will pass waiting for that interview with soft ball questions to showcase her lying prowess and not interrogate her like LE.

Good luck with that.

Google "The Clicker" Jerry Springer how.

Looks like this is the guy that was supposed to have made a off for Springer's show last Fri.

Well she did sign a release for one of the srinks to go on tv.

Only he couldn't talk about the killing or the molesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels