Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Santa really doe's exsist? All three networks?..Wow..The stories are getting bigger and bigger. I wonder who TMZ's "sources" are? I didn't see any pictures included with the article. JB was sitting in a bar in plain sight and no one took a picture?..More BS... Will FICA make a million? I guess she won't working for CM despite the fact that seems to be her plan. I thought it was interesting when CM was asked if he would let FICA stay at his home he said yes while he was looking to his right..a sign of lying...I guess she could become a minister since she spent so much time reading her bible if it wasn't for those annoying little things like... Wrath, Greed, Sloth ,Pride ,Lust ,Envy ,Gluttony not to mention Thou shall not kill.
Doe's anyone else wonder why AT is not showing his face on TV? Might be for security but would there be a legal reason for this. Maybe I should visit the lawyer thread. I wonder if he could be charged with anything if it were found that he was lying...I'm amazed at how many people are trying to convince me that FICA is intelligent and gutsy..If this were true she would have had the intelligence and guts to own up at the beginning of all of this and TELL THE TRUTH!
Has anyone else ever wanted to purchase something and been told by the seller, well I have three other offers in the works so how much are you willing to pay. The longer this goe's the more it's looking like desperation on JB's part.

And I wish the networks would not fall for it!

Casey does have the right to speak if she wants to, and networks have the right to cover it if they want to. But why pay for it? It will just be more of the same stuff she has spewed all along.

Now, if any of the networks wants an interview on their terms then I say fine, pay for that. But that means asking tough questions, not just the interviewer nodding their head at whatever Casey says, or asking meaningless, non-probing questions so they don't upset Casey/JB/whoever.

When you pay for something, you should demand what you paid for. You are not obligated to pay if you get anything less, i.e., you have a contract and they don't live up to their end.

I hope people will boycott, develop Hall of Shame, speak out against, etc. the money-rakers pretending to be news sources, and reward those outfits that Take the Pledge against such profiteering.

From TMZ:

Snip:

Jose Baez is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks -- to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

NBC looks like the frontrunner so far, but ABC is in the game. We're told CBS "is a distant third." We're told NBC is paying for Baez' hotel room.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tv-deal-interview-mark-geragos-attorney-deal-shopping-abc-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

Has everyone lost their minds? ABC, CBS, NBC....what is wrong with these people have they no common sense. What ever happened to the quality programming we use to see? Ten years ago they would have been outraged if anyone came forward and rewarded someone for killing their child. Times have changed. I guess these networks just do not respect public opinion. The idea is to keep this from happening again not to encourage it by paying the Mom a million dollars or more to tell her story. jmo

I just don't understand anyone even considering giving this woman another platform to lie. I do remember major networks airing interviews with the Ramsays, who have remained on much of the public's radar as suspects in JBR's death. They also broadcast interviews with people like Karla Faye Tucker. She, however, was extremely remorseful and repentent. She had a total turnaround in prison. I guess they will gauge public interest in their "product" and proceed--or not. I hope that KC and team do NOT ask for the questions in advance.

Apparently NBC is the frontrunner for first interview with FCA. Can anyone confirm this? People are really blowing up the NBC FB page right now :)

my bet is ABC and Barbara vs Oprah and OWN?

Oprah won't do it because Oprah won't pay for IV. I thought maybe ABC would get IV as they have invested some money into this case already.

Truth is who knows if any of these networks are even involved. JB could be putting it out there to try and make them compete. I hope they all pass.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...r-his-client/2011/07/22/gIQAL0L1TI_story.html

Attorney for Casey Anthony says he is not negotiating paid interviews for his client
By Associated Press, Updated: Friday, July 22, 2:48 PM
---snipped----

ORLANDO, Fla. — The lead defense attorney in the murder trial of Casey Anthony denies reports that he is negotiating deals for a paid interview with his client.

A one-sentence statement attributed to Jose Baez and released through New York-based RMT PR Management on Friday says: “Contrary to recent published reports, I am not negotiating any paid interviews with anyone

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A one-sentence statement attributed to Jose Baez and released through New York-based RMT PR Management on Friday says: “Contrary to recent published reports, I am not negotiating any paid interviews with anyone.”

Respectfully snipped

Haha, it is all a fake to push for money. And, someone is telling him they have to hold off til after October, haha!

Right, RMT PR Management, brb if I find their info.

An NBC News spokeswoman said, “We’ve talked with Baez about getting an interview with Casey Anthony, but only under NBC News standards

yep just saw it on tmz. she must need some mulah. Guess shes already blown the 543.00 on beer and push up bras. :innocent:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...r-his-client/2011/07/22/gIQAL0L1TI_story.html

Attorney for Casey Anthony says he is not negotiating paid interviews for his client
---snipped----

ORLANDO, Fla. — The lead defense attorney in the murder trial of Casey Anthony denies reports that he is negotiating deals for a paid interview with his client.

A one-sentence statement attributed to Jose Baez and released through New York-based RMT PR Management on Friday says: “Contrary to recent published reports, I am not negotiating any paid interviews with anyone

So, let's see how dumb am I? Jose, through his PR firm says he is not negotiating any paid interviews. Well, number 1, isn't the wink wink nudge nudge from ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. that they don't pay for interviews?
How dumb am I?

So, let's see how dumb am I? Jose, through his PR firm says he is not negotiating any paid interviews. Well, number 1, isn't the wink wink nudge nudge from ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. that they don't pay for interviews?
How dumb am I?

Exactly! that is why all my emails say paid or unpaid interviews I will boycott the sponsors.

Alas, we share responsibility in Casey receiving $ offers for interviews - if we weren't interested in her, no one would pay her for an interview.

I'm sure no one is really surprised (though some are horrified, I understand) that networks are fighting to get that interview.

You know what? I just wish she'd make her lousy appearance already and get it over with. It's going to happen - it's a given. Just stop the games and whatever sleazy organization that's going to broadcast it, just do it already. At least we'll know who to boycott and can stop all the speculation.

That will be the high point of her pathetic, miserable life. She can get her filthy blood money, begin her descent into hell and we all can go about the business of forgetting all about her, her insane family and her corrupt lawyers.

Enough. JUST DO IT, ALREADY!

:banghead:

Not sure if anybody else has done this or is planning on doing it.. but I sent emails to FOX, NBC, CBS, and ABC and told them I would boycott any interviews with KC.

You know what? I just wish she'd make her lousy appearance already and get it over with. It's going to happen - it's a given. Just stop the games and whatever sleazy organization that's going to broadcast it, just do it already. At least we'll know who to boycott and can stop all the speculation.

That will be the high point of her pathetic, miserable life. She can get her filthy blood money, begin her descent into hell and we all can go about the business of forgetting all about her, her insane family and her corrupt lawyers.

Enough. JUST DO IT, ALREADY!

:banghead:

I'm not sure it will happen.

---snipped----

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Yeah, right. Just licensing fees for photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti