Casey Has a Court Hearing Tomorrow

I am so confused, the reporter just said shes not going to the hearing, she made bond on the fraud charges, but the 500,000 dollar bond is whats keeping her in jail right now. So, the other bond was paid.. by who, and why?? The only way she could get out is if LP or someone else paid the other bond again. They are going in the courthouse in a min where JB is right now to find out more.

Think Baez will rat her out because she is going to fire him for a new attorney? Everybody is trying to get revenge on the Anthony family......Bounty hunter is, miller is :)

Think Baez will rat her out because she is going to fire him for a new attorney? Everybody is trying to get revenge on the Anthony family......Bounty hunter is, miller is :)

I'm pretty sure the attorney client privledge will prevent that. Personally I don't think anyone is getting "revenge" on anyone. I honestly feel as though everyone is just finished with the lies and nonsense. JMO.

Yeah not really revenge but proving somebody wrong maybe

fox 35 just reported that the hearing has been cancled at the last minute:banghead:

It is over..they said it was a Fox exclusive

no link yet

The new bond amounts are not that high. Maybe someone in the family paid or paid a local bondsman?

Well..he said he is Casey lawyer..thinks it is great that the Anthonys met with the hot shot lawyer yesterday..he does not know why someone posted or who for that matter the bond for the charges yesterday as that will not get her out..he..
All this was reported by the reporter who said he just talked to Baez on the phone..again they said a Fox exclusive at this point...

Any chance someone is jerking CA's chain??? "Honey, you've met bail...oops, actually you haven't, you're staying right here."

Psychologically, would this be a tactic to put a little more strain/pressure on her?

It was reported last week that McDonald's Bail Bond put up the money for the newest charges. WE even discussed it here and wondered WHY the $300.00 and not the full bond. If I find the link I will post it.

So Baez is like confused or what??

Excuse my newbie ignorance..how can they have put up bond for charges filed yesterday??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back