Casey has the entire world in the palm of her hands.

Since this case began I have heard of two other cases recently of people who killed their children. One was the woman who went around with her child in the trunk for two weeks(sound familiar) The other I just read of today is a man who 29 mo. old son is missing and he refuse's to talk. (sound familiar)

I have been so concerned in the past few years that with all these men murdering their wives and still walking the streets more and more will think they can do the same thing.

I am now worried that children are going to start disappearing the same way.

Something needs to be done about this. LE needs to be held accountable.

I am disgusted! Just plain disgusted!

Hello...I agree..its so hearbreaking CCAT my fellow Rocky Mt. (I am in NW CO)poster:blowkiss:...but LE does what they can I believe. Its got to start with accountability, discipline, and respect in the home from birth...by the time it gets to LE its too late.

For example...I live in a very small farming/ranching/mining community....nice neighborhood. A few years ago several cars were broken into and many things stolen. I found out it was a neighboorhood teenager from a few doors away...my other neighbor told me a year or so after the thefts...

The PARENTS took all the evidence and hid it, covered up for their son. I was appalled! They moved away shortly after the thefts...but I doubt what they did will not follow them to their new location.

We see this now so much with parents suing schools, neighbors, etc because of what "lil Johnny or Susie did." No accountabilty, no respect for authority..

Guess I am showing my age here :)...even if I am driving the speed limit I check the speedometer like crazy if I see a patrol car!

KC's family are all about what THEY want, their image, not their child/grandchild. They seem to think that all the fast-speak, double talk, casting around different stories, selling T'shirts and what not, will influence the public. Too bad they don't have RESPECT for the public...we are not so easily influenced! :clap: GO LE!

This case is a walking billboard for all those mothers out there that are on the edge, but not quite going over the edge, of murdering their little ones.

And to boot.........it just keeps getting better and better for her.

1. First phone call home. Family tries to get answers and she swears and puts them down for no support, etc. Results............the family comes out 110% telling the world that they believe her and support her.

2. We think....that's okay at least she is in jail. That'll get her to talk. The family can't afford to bail her out. Strangers come in and "rescue" Casey from the big bad police so that she "will talk". Nothing.

3. Okay, okay. She is rearrested. Good. Now she is back in jail where she belongs. Nope....hold onto your pants............TWO other strangers come in to make sure Casey has justice.

4. Then when you think you have heard it all.............she is getting offers of over a million dollars to tell her story. The story of how she had to give her child up and follow a script of what to do and not do over the next 30 days. Said list, obviously included sleeping with a bunch of men, partying and groping women, and the most important one..........do NOT tell anyone your daughter is missing.

5. She has the complete support of her family who calls us all morons who aren't caring enough to look for their granddaughter, yet they sit in their house consoling Casey and playing video games. It is expected that we get away from our families and lives to look for this precious child whilst they are holed up in the house supporting Casey.

What message are we telling everyone out there? That if you kill your child accidentally or on purpose, don't tell anyone about it for 31 days because you too can become a "star". Everyone played into her hands...........starting with her family. Let's not upset Casey because if we do she won't tell us where Caylee is. Well how is that working for us? She still is telling lies, but now she's getting pats on her back from her family for them. It started with her family and is continuing with the media. Here is a psychopath who is holding the world by their *&^*s and we'll give her money for doing it too.

Somewhere in the middle of all of this are the people who really care about Caylee and about giving her a peaceful resting place and most importantly justice.

Speechless. Absolutely speechless.

The good news is that this case is FAR from being over. So any heartless, souless, and evil parents thinking about pulling a "Casey" on their children better watch the end of this horror story before taking any action....

I am confident Casey will get charges slapped on her that will stick and will spell out a guilty verdict.

Of course though, as I said, the story is far from over....

Oh PS: Excellent book is Wendy Murphy's latest book...all about how the law HAS been abused to allow sex offenders, family murderers abuse our justice system...great read!

oh, she's going to get lots of attention when she is in prison, in general population!! She will see suffering like she has never known before. Child killers are hated there!

lol!!

I agree with your post EXCEPT that is it not an average family. My family would have likely killed or attempted to kill me to find a missing granddaugher if I was withholding evidence. Actually, my mom would only have to give her "death stare" to get me (and most people) to crack! After I had not told I would not have family bailing me out of jail! Heck no. They would not have given me money to make calls either. Most families are not like this!

Same here! My mom is following this case and she even admitted if her grandbaby ever went missing and I was anything like Casey, well let's put it this way, WSers would LOVE my parents....LOL

It would be me against the world, literally. My family would NEVER back a cold blooded child killer.

I thought I had a good handle on this case, as i have stated before I have a daughter exactly like Casey. It's difficult for me to understand the grandparents actions, so I got kinda lost along the way. But then I tried to put myself in the one family member we have who will make any excuse for the behavior of our daughter- no matter what she does, no matter that our entire large extended family have come togeather to stop enabling our daughter to do what she does, this one family member never gets it.

The excuses and storys that she comes up with are..........well, exactly like Casey, Cindy, George and Lee. It's hard to put into words the behavior of my daughter and this one relative because it is so far out there, the mind can not grasp it.

What I do know is that Casey is LOVING every minute of what is going on- it's something she has always wanted-ATTENTION, and on a national scale. It's more than she could have ever dreamed of. Those that disagree with her are simply dismissed- never to be thought of again.

They WILL take any money that comes there way- no doubt about that. But when this happens, you will see a riff in the family soon after that- money and family don't mix.

I have no doubt that George and Cindy loved and raised Caylee- but there actions now are criminal. No, they don't have to jump up and provide info that will put there daughter in jail, but i think when this is all said and done, they will be charged with obstruction of justice.

Right now they are living in there own little sick world- the casey show- they are all feeding off of each other, sorta like a pack of dogs. They live for the interaction with the protesters outside- it gives them more power. Gives them more attention. They sit around the TV set night after night watching what is going on, they can't stop themselves- they justify every action they do or don't do.

The ONLY way Casey will ever see the inside of a jail on murder charges is if they find the body.

People like Casey always manage to find a way out- to the amazement of others, but it always happens. Casey is very smart, very smart............don't let her fool you.
IMO Casey and her family will never have peace in thier lives again sure they may make a million $$$$ on a book,movie ...but spending that blood money will never never give them peace in thier lives...

imo the A family had KC bonded out so they too would continue to be part the "drama" they apparently thrive on it. common sense would be to keep her safe in jail and have some sort of peace at their home how selfish of all of them to subject their neighborhood to this circus

something else that has me wondering, if KC didn't live near her family who had an interest in caylee, she tells her friends caylee is with the nanny or lets say a family member then KC would still be partying because no one would think any different? Just how often does this happen across the country if someone doesn't question the "missing" of a child?

imo the A family had KC bonded out so they too would continue to be part the "drama" they apparently thrive on it. common sense would be to keep her safe in jail and have some sort of peace at their home how selfish of all of them to subject their neighborhood to this circus

something else that has me wondering, if KC didn't live near her family who had an interest in caylee, she tells her friends caylee is with the nanny or lets say a family member then KC would still be partying because no one would think any different? Just how often does this happen across the country if someone doesn't question the "missing" of a child?

I'm hoping that this is one of the more rare isolated incidents. It seems like something that even most crackheads or the lowest in society wouldn't even think of doing.

it just keeps getting better and better for ............TWO other strangers come in to make sure Casey has justice.l.............she is getting offers of over a million dollars to tell her story.

She has the complete support of her family....

Speechless. Absolutely speechless.

I don't see your point, nor do I agree with the premise of your thread heading ... that Casey has the world in the palm of her hands.

Casey is a young adult with no career and no means to support herself financially. She appears to be, at the very least, a pathologic liar and chronic petty thief. Maybe far worse. Her only child hasn't been seen in almost three months, is presumed dead, likely at the hands and involvement of Casey herself.

Casey is presently under arrest on minor charges. In the near future, it is almost certain that she will be rearrested on some form of homicide charges concerning the death of her daughter Caylee. She is under house arrest. Her movements are severely limited and under the watchful eye of the entire nation, notwithstanding all the silly, petty and ridiculous comments that abound about how her spending a few hours a day at her attorney's office is the same thing as being on some luxury cruise. When she is rearrested for homicide, it is likely that she will remain in jail pending her trial.

There is a reasonable chance that Casey will spend most of, if not all of the rest of her life behind bars. All this, and she's yet to be charged with any murder/homicide.

I don't see what there is to envy about her. I wouldn't trade places with her for all of the rumored million dollar book deals in the world. It seems to me that Casey is carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders; her future is bleak. Casey has nobody in the palms of her hands.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back