Casey is dating man with daughter who doesn’t care about her past

I don't know if she killed her kid or not but If I were that man a would feel not really safe for my daughter...
You should take some "preventative measures" before dating somebody like Casey Anthony (she was found not guilty by a court but judges and jurors can make a mistake like everybody else)

Casey Anthony - the mom famously acquitted of murdering her toddler daughter - was seen on a date in a Florida bar with a new man who says he is unconcerned by her past.

Antony Karagiannis, 38, was spotted on a date with Anthony in Bru's Room in West Palm Beach. Anthony was found not guilty of murdering two-year-old Caylee in 2011 after a highly publicized trial that shocked America.

Casey Anthony on date with boyfriend who ‘doesn’t care’ about her past | Daily Mail Online

I can’t believe her boyfriend is disinterested and doesn’t care about her past when he has a daughter of his own.
wow i can't even imagine being next to someone who took an innocent child's life and this guy went ahead and dated someone.. i'd be sleeping with my eyes open. :(

Casey Anthony - the mom famously acquitted of murdering her toddler daughter - was seen on a date in a Florida bar with a new man who says he is unconcerned by her past.

Antony Karagiannis, 38, was spotted on a date with Anthony in Bru's Room in West Palm Beach. Anthony was found not guilty of murdering two-year-old Caylee in 2011 after a highly publicized trial that shocked America.

Casey Anthony on date with boyfriend who ‘doesn’t care’ about her past | Daily Mail Online

I can’t believe her boyfriend is disinterested and doesn’t care about her past when he has a daughter of his own.
wow i can't even imagine being next to someone who took an innocent child's life and this guy went ahead and dated someone.. i'd be sleeping with my eyes open. :(

Old news - they aren't together anymore since around St Paddy's Day last year and she is "dating" new people now - according to gossip sites. She "doesn't want to settle down". Not my opinion, just the muck they print.

Can you imagine being a guy and introducing her to your mother? "Mom, this is .... Oh, I see you already know who this is."
"I'm dating the girl who almost certainly murdered her daughter." I can't even imagine his family's response. "...Oh...How...Lovely!" Like, what are you SUPPOSED to say back? Congrats? It's all so strange.

My guess is that anyone she dates would either use her or abuse her. She lives each day alone. She literally has no one and is probably the least liked person in the world. So, anyone who dates her is most likely not interested in any type of long lasting, respectable relationship. If anything I would imagine she would be the one who shouldn't trust someone's intentions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back