Casey Lazzzarrro writings

Good thing for all of Casey's boyfriends and acquaintances, that they are no longer associated with her, especially Jesse Grund as he seems like such a gentleman and a fine young man.

I can't imagine how he must feel seeing that. I sure hope he's doing okay, and can move on to have a full and happy life. What a horrifying thing it must have been for him to find out he was living with, sleeping with, having sex with, a girl who just killed her baby, a baby he had met and known and probably played with. And that she was so obsessed with him. It's the stuff of nightmares.

How does a young guy like that move forward to be able to trust and to love and to let himself be loved? I wonder what he'll do with his life. I wish him all things good.
Oh, I agree... my heart goes out to him. I would be surprised if he doesn't have major issues with trust in future relationships.
I believe Casey was desperate to find a man to marry her, for a number of reasons. Financial stability is an obvious one, but I believe she longed for the 'credibility' being a 'Mrs.' would give her.

LOL on the bogus checks. I was thinking the same.

Writing the boyfriend's name as your own married name is something I recall seeing middle schoolers and high schoolers do.

Tony was said to not have wanted girls for children, only boys. Guess Casey was trying to fix that part of her plan. She had her claws out for Tony. She was determined to find a way to get married, get away from home, something!

For a while I thought her boyfriend out in California was her next target. It may have been on her plan B list. Emotional maturity was not something Casey had a dime's worth of. (I know, don't end a sentence with a preposition..., well, I just did it).

The more I read the docs, the more I see where psychiatric help should have been called in decades ago for Cindy and Casey, especially.

Not to mention, there were SO many shoes, toys and clothing for Caylee. I've raised children to adulthood. We could have bought that much for them, but WHY? A child outgrows their clothing so fast. They don't need that many toys and seem to bore of them anyway. My kids would rather have played with friends, go to their little pre-school three mornings a week, go with us to the parks and museums. I enjoyed being a mom so much!

Obviously, Casey jumped into motherhood before she was finished with her metamorphosis into the real world. She was what, 19 when she got pregnant? It is interesting that Cindy played so much a part of a controlling role too.

Did anyone notice the list of Rx drugs in Cindy's name, that were seized in the docs? Good lord. I hope she wasn't taking too many at once when she was on the job as an RN. I imagine Casey knew just where to go if she needed any drugs...

Seeing a psychiatrist would not have helped KC because in her opinion she isn't the problem. To KC, anyone one who gets in her way has a problem and causes problems for her. But none of it is her fault.

Cindy and George on the other hand would have benefited greatly, by learning the best way of dealing with KC and possibly seeing she was never going to change (for the better). They also would have been shown in black and white what a danger KC posed to Caylee, maybe in time to save her. Those are very hard truths to accept about your child. With the obvious level of dysfunction in the house, acceptance may have been very slow going. It's very easy to tell an outsider "You don't really know my child, you only see a little bit and you're exaggerating it. Deep down she's a good person who loves everyone, especially her daughter. She's just going through a rough time right now. She would never hurt anyone."

I know Cindy said she bought a lot of things for Caylee, but I wonder if KC made many, many of those purchases herself, as a way of expressing love for Caylee. She couldn't feel so she bought things for her, because that's what she thinks loving mommy's do. For those of us who do love our kids, did enjoy being mommy and watching our kids develop into people, being inside KC's head is a scary place to go. To me, it is like walking into a black hole. You expect it to be empty, but instead there are monsters at every turn.

People keep bringing up KC's age, I don't think 19, 29 or 39 would have made any difference in KC's ability to be a parent. It may have helped in the short run that KC was only 19, because other people just assumed she would need help, that may not have been so forth coming had she been older.

IMO everyone who knew KC well, anyone who had seen KC's moods, shares a little bit of the blame, not for Caylee's death but for things that should have been better in Caylee's life.

LOL on the bogus checks. I was thinking the same.

Writing the boyfriend's name as your own married name is something I recall seeing middle schoolers and high schoolers do.

Tony was said to not have wanted girls for children, only boys. Guess Casey was trying to fix that part of her plan. She had her claws out for Tony. She was determined to find a way to get married, get away from home, something!

For a while I thought her boyfriend out in California was her next target. It may have been on her plan B list. Emotional maturity was not something Casey had a dime's worth of. (I know, don't end a sentence with a preposition..., well, I just did it).
This is what I said months ago on the motives thread. I think part of her motive to get rid of Caylee was because Tony didn't want little girls and Casey was going to try to get him to marry her before he'd move to New York. She's another Susan Smith!:furious:

I can't imagine how he must feel seeing that. I sure hope he's doing okay, and can move on to have a full and happy life. What a horrifying thing it must have been for him to find out he was living with, sleeping with, having sex with, a girl who just killed her baby, a baby he had met and known and probably played with. And that she was so obsessed with him. It's the stuff of nightmares.

How does a young guy like that move forward to be able to trust and to love and to let himself be loved? I wonder what he'll do with his life. I wish him all things good.
I imagine TonE is experiencing some level of PTSD, and I can certainly understand that! He thought little Caylee was a sweet little girl, he would ask Casey where Caylee was at, and such. In his own words, he said that Caylee "was an awesome little kid." He accepted all of Casey's answers to his questions at face value.
Male or female, those that were involved in Casey's 'life of lies' must really be having some second thoughts, some paranoia, and some trust issues. The person that they all knew as Casey was not the real Casey. They now have all come to the sickening realization that everything that she told them were lies. Every single thing out of her mouth to them was a lie!
Can you just imagine how you would feel in their shoes? It is just far beyond creepy to me!

This is what I said months ago on the motives thread. I think part of her motive to get rid of Caylee was because Tony didn't want little girls and Casey was going to try to get him to marry her before he'd move to New York. She's another Susan Smith!:furious:

I used to do this all of the time when I was younger and would have crushes on different guys - I think it is common.

(BOLDED by me)

I think you are giving KC too much credit. That is assuming that she cared about someone besides her self (caring about what Tony wanted). I think she had planned this long before she even met him (per the March searches on her computer).

Oh, I agree... my heart goes out to him. I would be surprised if he doesn't have major issues with trust in future relationships.
I believe Casey was desperate to find a man to marry her, for a number of reasons. Financial stability is an obvious one, but I believe she longed for the 'credibility' being a 'Mrs.' would give her.

Or maybe the check book that she thought would come attached to MR L once he finished school.

I have a feeling, most of these young people are still very self absorbed. I don't think KC really has made much of a ding in ToNE. I don't mean that to sound bad and I don't hold it against him in any way. It's just the way kids are. Can you imagine entering into a relationship with someone who has a young child, having the person move in with you and then not seeing the young child again for a month!?! Two year olds don't belong with a nanny or gparents for a month! It shows a certain level of immaturity on ToNE's part, that KC moved in and he never saw Caylee again and he didn't question it in a big way.

In no way am I putting any blame on him, just saying I don't think he was all that attached to KC and I doubt if he had any trouble moving on, fast once she was out of the picture. It may make him think twice about getting involved with a single mom in the future though.

I think her friends, who knew her and Caylee are having a harder time. Knowing their "friend" murdered her baby. I'm sure some of them even feel some guilt for not acting on their feelings that KC wasn't always a good mom.

Okay, I once calculated she had 11 boyfriends in 6 months the same year. And from the text messages, I wouldn't call it "love" she had.

I find it hard to believe this is a sign of anything other than more fantasizing about her wonderful life.

(BOLDED by me)

I think you are giving KC too much credit. That is assuming that she cared about someone besides her self (caring about what Tony wanted). I think she had planned this long before she even met him (per the March searches on her computer).

Yup! If asked about ToNE saying he wanted boys, I'll bet it didn't register on her screen.

O/T but just wanted to let you know, did you look at the dates of the prescriptions Cindy had? Some were from several years ago and all had pills left. I doubt she's still taking most of them. I no longer support Cindy, but just wanted to put the info out there. ;)

O/T but just wanted to let you know, did you look at the dates of the prescriptions Cindy had? Some were from several years ago and all had pills left. I doubt she's still taking most of them. I no longer support Cindy, but just wanted to put the info out there. ;)

Can you please provide the link with the prescription and pill information thereon? Thanks so much.

it's nice to finally see a photo of this. way back when the rumors of Casey doodling Tony's name first surfaced, I'd pictured the typical drawings of a teenager in love - various combinations of both of their names (Mr. and Mrs. Tony L... Casey L... Casey & Tony L...), cute little hearts and flowers, etc etc etc.

But to me, this looks more like "practicing" writing a name. I can't put a finger on exactly why I think that, but it just seems more deliberate than mindless doodling.

I bet she "practiced" writing Amy's name at some point as well..

Casey was probably practicing how she would sign more bogus checks at stores once she got hold of Tony's checkbook!

I was thinking the exact same thing!! And KC's last name is the boyfriends first name right? So she could sign C A-L as in using her last name with his if she were to use his checks. Just looks strange to me seeing it on the page there.

it's nice to finally see a photo of this. way back when the rumors of Casey doodling Tony's name first surfaced, I'd pictured the typical drawings of a teenager in love - various combinations of both of their names (Mr. and Mrs. Tony L... Casey L... Casey & Tony L...), cute little hearts and flowers, etc etc etc.

But to me, this looks more like "practicing" writing a name. I can't put a finger on exactly why I think that, but it just seems more deliberate than mindless doodling.

I never thought of this, and this is a good point.

The fact that she crossed out several attempts and re-wrote them again makes me think you could be absolutely right.

The more I read the docs, the more I see where psychiatric help should have been called in decades ago for Cindy and Casey, especially.

Not to mention, there were SO many shoes, toys and clothing for Caylee. I've raised children to adulthood. We could have bought that much for them, but WHY? A child outgrows their clothing so fast. They don't need that many toys and seem to bore of them anyway. My kids would rather have played with friends, go to their little pre-school three mornings a week, go with us to the parks and museums. I enjoyed being a mom so much!

Obviously, Casey jumped into motherhood before she was finished with her metamorphosis into the real world.

I'm not jumping on this, but I was wondering about the segue. Is buying a lot of toys and clothes a sign of needing psychiatric help, or is it a sign that a person hasn't finished with their metamorphosis into the real world?

I know that I put off manicures and clothes for myself so I can [over]indulge my boys. People would probably look at their closet and think I have issues, but I like being able to put them in something adorable when we go out. I prefer to buy good quality clothes at consignment stores than K-Mart stuff new, so I can get three outfits for the price of one. They have more toys than they'd ever need, and I plan to donate them as they outgrow them.

I just keep seeing that sentiment in every other thread here, and as much as I look for signs of derangement in KC and CA, I never stop taking some small amount of offense to it. They're only little once, and soon they'll want to pick out their own clothes. If I want to have 20 different patterns of sweater vests, that's my perogative, and if people think I'm nuts, so be it. I'm not spending that money on cigarettes and beer.

Maybe I'm personalizing it a bit, but there are so many things out there to point to in terms of dysfunction with the As. All I see with the clothes/toys is that they loved and pampered this child. Or at least CA and GA did. I'm not their biggest fans despite having met them, but I don't doubt they would have given Caylee anything.

On topic? I keep thinking that Casey is probably more embarassed and chagrined about these pages getting out than she is about killing her own daughter.

Can anyone tell me what the correct spelling of Tony's last name is? Did Casey get it right with any of her tries?

I searched the news sites, and found news articles with three different spellings (Lazzaro, Lazarro, and Lazaro), so that's no help. So I thought I could find it in the documents, and found the telephone interview with Tony. It's spelled "Lazaro" there, but I thought I remembered seeing Tony's signature somewhere with either the z or the r doubled. Plus, in the new documents, it's spelled "Lazzaro."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back