Casey on Piers Morgan

It's a rough lap. He doesn't do a very good job in selling the book through his TV appearances. Next up for him:CNN's"Piers Morgan Tonight"on Monday and ABC's"The View"on Wednesday.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...0707_1_jose-baez-george-anthony-casey-anthony

I'm watching Piers Morgan now. It was announced that Jose Baez will be on Monday night. His Interview tonight is with Ted Turner. It's a good interview. It will be interesting to see how it goes with Baez Monday. I think the worse yet was with Mason and his Casey phone-non phone interview. Baez interview claims for more elaboration on Baez behind the scene info. Probably the same dribble that we have been getting from his book. Does anyone else feel like were on a merry go ground with Baez?

When the Anthony's were on Dr Phil, I taped it thinking that possibly I could watch it in little bits so I wouldn't be tempted to throw something at the TV. I started to watch, but it quickly became clear that it was just more of the same -lies, lies, lies. So I happily deleted the show after a few minutes.

So, having already been down that road, I have absolutely no interest in watching J Baez defend Casey and spout even more lies. We already heard his skewed defense arguments at the trial. Do we need to hear it all again?

It would be the same if Casey, or any defense team members, were to go on a talk show. What would be the point? What we all want is the truth, and we're not going to be getting that from any of them. They all had their 15 minutes of fame, and now they're done.

And like we all said from the beginning, who would even read a book by a convicted liar? It's just the same with her defense team. They all drank the cool aid and there's nothing new to learn from them.

I'm just happy to say that I don't even feel tempted in the least to watch any of them on TV. And I think it would be a big mistake for any show to regurgitate the defense team's lies by featuring any of them.

LOL. It's going to take awhile. Latest from a 'Gossip' site claims fca's attorneys will not let her talk to anyone until the ZG lawsuit is over with, so at least a year and then probably never. The way I see it, either another lawsuit is going to come right on the heels of the ZG case, or else everything everyone needs to know, in fca speak, might put an end to the rest of the possible lawsuits.

I want to know how Florida gets away with putting off legal issues on the calendar. They have sceduled a depo or hearing for 2013 that was filed in 2009? You've got to be kidding me!

They allow attorneys to move the structure inside of a courtroom on a whim? They treat the jurors like celebrities and,in turn, the jurors voted like celebrities.

What is the reason for putting off her case for years? Florida appears to be very lenient towards felons. I thought we were supposed to be, but Florida makes us look tough.

Florida is not the state I thought it was. They could use some Texas Sauce down there.

This is revolting, barf.

I just discovered this thread and ITA with you. CM is apparently the quintessential "People of the Lie" like M. Scott Peck discusses in his book. I also further have to conclude that he is most surely possessed by evil demons. I'm not sure if I feel more sick or more :furious:.

She does not weigh 500 pounds and she does not want to move to Costa Rica.

She teally wanted everybody to know that she is not 500 pounds. CM says she's 120 pounds.

Not that I care what her weight is, but why should FCA just out of the blue start telling the truth now? :waitasec: Especially about her weight? :what:

CM is apparently the quintessential "People of the Lie" like M. Scott Peck discusses in his book. :furious:.

You are so right! I bought this book many years ago while trying to deal with my psycho parents. I'm always comparing my mother to Casey Anthony.

You are so right! I bought this book many years ago while trying to deal with my psycho parents. I'm always comparing my mother to Casey Anthony.

Funny, I read it years ago to help me learn how to understand and cope with my husband's psycho ex-wife, who is a delusional narcissist and a very devious pathological liar. Our name for her was " :snake:-in-the-grass". Very comparable to Casey Anthony in many ways. And now it seems that Cheney Mason could serve as one of Mr. Peck's character studies of "People of the Lie" as well.

I've been seeing a lot of shows about Casey, wonder if this is her way to make money without having to show up. I personally don't watch just in case. I've seen and talked about her enough for 3 yrs. There was a show on last night on MSMBC and Baez was talking about how he got her off. IMO he had nothing to do with it, it was the jury that let her free. I watched for about 5 minutes and then turned it off. He did say that certain things like all her fantasy friends were a reason the jury let her go, she lied about her friends but didn't lie about how Caylee died or about her father abusing her, even though the judge through out that argument because there was no proof of that either, but that was the truth in Baezs mind. It was the same thing he accused the prosecution of ,throw it against a wall and see what sticks.

Baez's tactic also was making FCA appear Child-like every way he could. He had pics of her as a young girl, he kept referring to her as a child; he had jumping "Dots" hugging her for days on end; he had her lower her seat each day. He had her as a young girl bring all her imaginary friends to life on a poster board. He then had cindy talk about the imaginary friend as if they were real. She did an excellent job of inserting herself into the non existent friends' world...what a crock! She spoke about them as if they were all alive and real, never missing a step.

So they all kept "the FCA as a child" alive and ongoing....leading the hapless jurors to not want an harm to come to this "child" that Baez developed. He started it in his very first opening remarks...referring to her as "this child". He ended with it also, trying to put up a pic of her @ 12 years of age...luckily, the prosecution caught it...and we all had to wait while he replaced it with an age appropriate one. I believe he went to cindy to get the other pic...as cindy was very much a part of the defense planning strategy.

The prosecution made no points with any of her friends. Baez did, finishing up everyone of them with a "good mother" remark and them agreeing. It was reinforced with every single friend. I would have torn into those friends but the Prosecution did not. They let it slide, thinking the jurors would realize that these superficial friends don't have kids and have no idea what a "Good" mother does...as long as they didn't see the FCA beating her, they could say she was a great mother....good grief!

The prosecution made no points with any of her friends. Baez did, finishing up everyone of them with a "good mother" remark and them agreeing. It was reinforced with every single friend. I would have torn into those friends but the Prosecution did not. They let it slide, thinking the jurors would realize that these superficial friends don't have kids and have no idea what a "Good" mother does...as long as they didn't see the FCA beating her, they could say she was a great mother....good grief!

Sadly I have to agree with this. It got a bit redundant and played right into the defense's ploy. I know hindsight is 20/20 but the crucial points that needed to be brought home were the felon's actions on June 15th. If that was hammered hard, it would have shown to most anyone with any sense of reason or logic that things did not play out the way JB said in his opening fairy tale. But then again, this assumes anyone in the Pinellas 12 had any inkling of applying reason or logic to their verdict. They were more concerned with who said "Good Morning" and whether they'd be home for the 4th of July. I shake my head in disgust every time I think of this sham of a verdict.

Baez's tactic also was making FCA appear Child-like every way he could. He had pics of her as a young girl, he kept referring to her as a child; he had jumping "Dots" hugging her for days on end; he had her lower her seat each day. He had her as a young girl bring all her imaginary friends to life on a poster board. He then had cindy talk about the imaginary friend as if they were real. She did an excellent job of inserting herself into the non existent friends' world...what a crock! She spoke about them as if they were all alive and real, never missing a step.

So they all kept "the FCA as a child" alive and ongoing....leading the hapless jurors to not want an harm to come to this "child" that Baez developed. He started it in his very first opening remarks...referring to her as "this child". He ended with it also, trying to put up a pic of her @ 12 years of age...luckily, the prosecution caught it...and we all had to wait while he replaced it with an age appropriate one. I believe he went to cindy to get the other pic...as cindy was very much a part of the defense planning strategy.

In hindsight, I wish they had played the videotapes of Caylee where there was no interaction. We know who took those, but had they presented those to the jury and then questioned CA and KC as to who took those and why there was no interaction maybe it would have been out there for all to see (including the jury) the dysfunctional relationship she had when she was with her own child!!!!

Sadly I have to agree with this. It got a bit redundant and played right into the defense's ploy. I know hindsight is 20/20 but the crucial points that needed to be brought home were the felon's actions on June 15th. If that was hammered hard, it would have shown to most anyone with any sense of reason or logic that things did not play out the way JB said in his opening fairy tale. But then again, this assumes anyone in the Pinellas 12 had any inkling of applying reason or logic to their verdict. They were more concerned with who said "Good Morning" and whether they'd be home for the 4th of July. I shake my head in disgust every time I think of this sham of a verdict.

I completely agree. It was so frustrating to have all those people parade up and the defense was able to ask if she was a good mother and the prosecution did not challenge that. Unfortunately the p12 had most likely stopped listening to the prosecution at that point anyway.

I completely agree. It was so frustrating to have all those people parade up and the defense was able to ask if she was a good mother and the prosecution did not challenge that. Unfortunately the p12 had most likely stopped listening to the prosecution at that point anyway.

Well she certainly wasn't the first person who appeared to be a "good mother" who killed her kid. :moo:
This case was a no brainer if the jury had looked at the scientific evidence, which was overwhelming....

Good points there. I rolled my eyes when Baez asked the friends if they ever saw Casey physically hurting Caylee. There are a lot of bad mothers who never physically hurt their children. Casey was a moocher and her daughter was being mostly supported by Cindy and George. I have a theory that Casey was partially supporting Caylee once in awhile with money she stole from people. I also have a theory that Casey might have a sugar daddy type arrangement with some of the guys she dated.

I'm a year older than Casey and I have/had friends who had kids in their late teens or early 20s. If I had to compare Casey to my friends, she would look like a giant loser. One of my friends had a child at age 20 and she and her son lived with her parents for a few years while she was in college. My friend used to pay buy some of the household groceries and she also split some of the utilities with her parents. The others that I knew that kids in their late teens/early 20s had their own apartments and they did their best to support their children. In my opinion, Casey wasn't a good a mother. A good parent does their best or whatever they can to support their children. In life, there are situations or complications that arise and people sometimes need help supporting their children, but with Casey she could worked and paid for some of Caylee's expenses. Two of Casey's friends caught her in a lie about having a job at Sports Authority. That fact is very telling and shows that some of Casey's friends might have or did question her parenting and how she was supporting Caylee.

Good points there. I rolled my eyes when Baez asked the friends if they ever saw Casey physically hurting Caylee. There are a lot of bad mothers who never physically hurt their children. Casey was a moocher and her daughter was being mostly supported by Cindy and George. I have a theory that Casey was partially supporting Caylee once in awhile with money she stole from people. I also have a theory that Casey might have a sugar daddy type arrangement with some of the guys she dated.

I'm a year older than Casey and I have/had friends who had kids in their late teens or early 20s. If I had to compare Casey to my friends, she would look like a giant loser. One of my friends had a child at age 20 and she and her son lived with her parents for a few years while she was in college. My friend used to pay buy some of the household groceries and she also split some of the utilities with her parents. The others that I knew that kids in their late teens/early 20s had their own apartments and they did their best to support their children. In my opinion, Casey wasn't a good a mother. A good parent does their best or whatever they can to support their children. In life, there are situations or complications that arise and people sometimes need help supporting their children, but with Casey she could worked and paid for some of Caylee's expenses. Two of Casey's friends caught her in a lie about having a job at Sports Authority. That fact is very telling and shows that some of Casey's friends might have or did question her parenting and how she was supporting Caylee.

I wish the prosecution had questioned Casey's friend Lauren, who babysat (free) for around 8 months until she discovered the 'devoted mother' had no job and was just dumping Caylee so she could do what she wanted, lie around, talk on the phone etc

I wish the prosecution had questioned Casey's friend Lauren, who babysat (free) for around 8 months until she discovered the 'devoted mother' had no job and was just dumping Caylee so she could do what she wanted, lie around, talk on the phone etc

I also wish Lauren would have testified in court, along with the other friend Melina who encouraged Lauren to call Casey out on her lie. Another person who hung out in the same circles as Casey but didn't seem to think she was a good mom was J.P. Chatt. His deposition in 2010 showed that he disliked Casey and he had concerns over the issue of Casey allowing Caylee to sleep in the same bed as her and Ricardo.

I think some of Casey's other friends did have questions about her and her parenting of Caylee, but some of them never probed it further. Annie Downing's depo showed that over time she began to noticed things were off with Casey. I think Casey often focused on having friends who seemed to be very laid back and they didn't question her too much. Tony Lazarro's friends seemed to fit into that category. They seemed to have believed the crap Casey was spoon feeding them. I think Clint House was the one who started to realize Casey was full of crap about having a job when he saw that her computer browser was almost always on FB. Clint's ex Maria Kissh barely knew Casey, but she was able to see through Casey's lies.

I am surprised that the prosecution tear into the defense witnesses. The one who put the final nail in the coffin (for the SA) was the grief lady. That one irked me more than any of the others...as she wasn't qualified as such. On paper maybe, inreality, no way! Judge Perry made a big error in allowing that one on the stand.

On paper, I could have been a grief counselor...what a joke! FCA crying croc tears and "jumping jack Dots" hugging her...all played into the verdict.

I think the SA thought their case was SO solid that anyone could see through the antics. I know I was thinking this was a slam dunk...however, when you have a jury looking a defendent in the eye each day, psychology dictates they will not be likely to convict. That is the reason the desks are place off their view.

In my entire life, I have never seen anyone move the desk. By moving the desk, it was also not possible to bring the reality to large life...as the wall for viewing was being used by the defense. This forced them to put the pics on a tiny screen, making them less horrific. I consider this a major blow and was worried about it from the first time it was stated the defense was going to do it. Why and how Judge Perry got away with that and why the SA didn't fight it to the bone, I don't know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back