Casey said she had 15 grand in the bank

I think the $15,000 is a lie, but not a GREAT lie (looks like I'm "rating" her lies now...).

If Casey really wanted to lie properly, she should have said something like $14,200 or even $17,500. :waitasec:

This case has now officially made me insane. :bang:

I missed this months ago.....sorta like the lie on getting the house, huh???
to impress people........to what extent will KC go.......life insurance???

Often a grand parent will leave a certain amount to a grand child or great grand child in a will. Maybe that is the amt. the great grand dad was leaving for Caylee's future education. Maybe that is an amt left to either Casey or Caylee in George or Cindy's will. I would think LE has spotted that statement & looked into that.

Casey also said she had a job as an event planner, that her parents were giving her their house, that she had a nanny, that George had a stroke, that Zanny had a car accident and that she was attending college.

I don't see a smidgen of truth in any of those lies. Why would this lie be different?

I'd like to add to this thread that according to George's interview, it sounds like Casey got her hands on his $4,000 from the sale of the Toyota. This amount could have been in the bank. I think she also may have had designs on Cindy and George's stimulus payment of $ 1,200 or more. She was hanging around the house everyday until they got it and didn't seem to come around after the date they say they met at the bank to deposit this check.

If there's any truth to it, it sure wouldn't be a life insurance policy, imo, because she's saying Caylee was abducted and the family is still claiming she's alive. If she wanted to collect life insurance, she would've called 911 right after Caylee "accidentally drowned" in the pool, for example. MOO

I'd like to add to this thread that according to George's interview, it sounds like Casey got her hands on his $4,000 from the sale of the Toyota. This amount could have been in the bank. I think she also may have had designs on Cindy and George's stimulus payment of $ 1,200 or more. She was hanging around the house everyday until they got it and didn't seem to come around after the date they say they met at the bank to deposit this check.
I had the impression she'd made some alterations to the deposit slip for that $4,000, not that she actually had the money. :waitasec: MOO

I had the impression she'd made some alterations to the deposit slip for that $4,000, not that she actually had the money. :waitasec: MOO

That is what I thought too.

IIRC, she faked a deposit slip showing she'd made the deposit. After a few days went by and it didn't show up in the account, they confronted Casey and she then claimed she'd been robbed at gunpoint and the money had been stolen. George tried to question her about it more, but Cindy stepped in and stopped him. The money never showed up....obviously Casey kept it and spent it on whatever she used money for - clubs, cocktails, clothes, etc etc.

I wonder if this is the amount that she stole from the greatgrandparents mt dora account, I think it was amy that said she had used a routing number from a birthday check in March. She said she borrowed it for an event at work and would be reimbursed for it....it think this was on greta but no one new the amount

Her parents were behind on their mortgage and Cindy had to dip into her 401k to pay off credit card bills Casey had run up (allegedly). I doubt they had 15 grand in the bank.

then how did cindy have 500 to spend on clothes for dakota ? where do these people get all thier money .

I have wondered for a long time whether she had a bank account and if deposits made into it match up with anything else. How was she paying for those enormous cellphone bills? Or who was paying for them. I don't think she had enough friends to steal from to maintain just that one account.

all I can say is Poor JB....I think he believed her! Even GA mentions this in his latest statment!

IIRC, she faked a deposit slip showing she'd made the deposit. After a few days went by and it didn't show up in the account, they confronted Casey and she then claimed she'd been robbed at gunpoint and the money had been stolen. George tried to question her about it more, but Cindy stepped in and stopped him. The money never showed up....obviously Casey kept it and spent it on whatever she used money for - clubs, cocktails, clothes, etc etc.

wow, cindy just never stops does she. First casey is not pregnant then covers for her stealign then covers for her comitting murder. What more could this woman do ?

Maybe Casey used the real car deposit slip for as the basis for forging so it would look like she was paying her parents back for previous stealing?

"Look mom and dad...I deposited money into your account today. See...here is a deposit ticket to prove it. I HAVE straightened up my act. Get off my case."

MOO

wow, cindy just never stops does she. First casey is not pregnant then covers for her stealign then covers for her comitting murder. What more could this woman do ?

ga went to the sports authority and confronted the manager after kc said she was robbed while working, thats how ga found out she had never worked there

Seriously what kind of dumb a$$ parents would just let this slide? Come on!

Speaking of JB, I do wonder how he's being paid! :waitasec:

His pay is free advertising. He has been on Today, Good Morning America etc.

Think about how much advertisers pay for a few superbowl seconds. That kind of exposure doesn't come cheap.

IMO

It was CINDY, George wanted to get to the bottom of it, but she wouldn't let him. Cindy enabled Casey yet again, letting her get away with it and making her suffer zero consequences. Which is why Casey turned into the person she is now. Cindy totally created that monster she calls a daughter. IMO.

I don't think confronting Casey was pleasant.

We heard her cussing out and hollering at Cindy while she was in jail.

From what I have seen, George has a problem controlling his temper. When one parent goes one way the other often overcompensates and tries to run interference.

Maybe George had lots of reasons to be mad and confront Casey. But, possibly when he did confront Casey he overdid it. Which would make Cindy jump in to save Casey.

Family dynamics can be complex and if there are problems they usually are not limited to one individual.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darbs76
Back