Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

Sorry. Didn't mean to confuse the discussion. I believe that if KC is saying "holt" or "holts" in her conversation with LA that she might be trying to direct him to Hidden Oaks Elementary School which is close to where Caylee's remains were actually found. Gypsy Road mentioned that there is a HOLT in the Walton Beach area (a military base) and in looking it up, I found (believe it or not) yet ANOTHER Hidden Oaks Elementary School in THAT area and I linked it.

I am of the belief that she was directing her brother to the Hidden Oaks Elementary School close to the A home where Caylee was ultimately found.

I have a niece and nephew in Cleveland, and the accent is very strong! I have often thought that Casey's accent and my niece are very much alike, also Lee and my nephew!

Interesting...I'm in Cleveland and honestly no one has ever mentioned my accent! :) But the A's were from the Warren area, more south, which is near where my dad's family is from and they do have a sort of drawl to the way they talk. I never noticed it with George to tell the truth though and didn't they move to Florida when Casey was only two?

I thought she sounded very much like Amy H. though. I remember hearing Amy talk for the first time and thinking "She sounds alot like Casey." Of course now, I realize it's the other way around.

Sorry. Didn't mean to confuse the discussion. I believe that if KC is saying "holt" or "holts" in her conversation with LA that she might be trying to direct him to Hidden Oaks Elementary School which is close to where Caylee's remains were actually found. Gypsy Road mentioned that there is a HOLT in the Walton Beach area (a military base) and in looking it up, I found (believe it or not) yet ANOTHER Hidden Oaks Elementary School in THAT area and I linked it.

I am of the belief that she was directing her brother to the Hidden Oaks Elementary School close to the A home where Caylee was ultimately found.

I'm sorry for confusing it even more PP! I was having a hard time connecting HOLTS with Hidden Oaks Elementary. The dang T was throwing me off. Now I see Hidden Oaks ElemenTary School

opps

duh

{{crawls off to hole}}

Anyone recall 3 stones or 3 of anything in the convos? I don't.

Interesting...I'm in Cleveland and honestly no one has ever mentioned my accent! :) But the A's were from the Warren area, more south, which is near where my dad's family is from and they do have a sort of drawl to the way they talk. I never noticed it with George to tell the truth though and didn't they move to Florida when Casey was only two?

I thought she sounded very much like Amy H. though. I remember hearing Amy talk for the first time and thinking "She sounds alot like Casey." Of course now, I realize it's the other way around.

I was born and raised in Warren and Cindy Anthony graduated with my brother. I don't recall knowing the family while growing up.

Do you think that Casey told Lee in code where Caylee
was and he leaked it to somebody else and that's why
the PI's went there looking for her ?

As I stated before I think someone had a listening device either placed in the house or sitting outside the home or even Baez office with a high tech bug.
I think the A's knew someone got this info somehow and that is why they had their house swept and also around the same time declared their computer was hacked.
I think they were trying to figure out how the info get leaked.

Does 246 have any meaning to anyone? I find it strange that kc remembered she got her tattoo at 2:46 pm. And her friend Amy? said that 2 weeks later???? Does that mean something else?

There was a thread awhile back about KC stating to LA that Caylee was "close to HOME". The thread discussed that upon closer listening, it appears she says HOPE as in Hopespring Drive, or HOLT in reference to the elementary school by the remains site.

Now I just ran across another one. In the latest jailhouse video between KC, GA and CA, it appears she says BREED instead of READ.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480148,00.html (click on WATCH THE VIDEO link)

CASEY ANTHONY: No, you don't, because you are still asking me if there is anything I can tell you that can help, that I am the one that can do this. I can't.

The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped. I am trying. I was trying. There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I do not know what I can do from that point. But I can least do something other than sit on my butt all day and BREED or look up stuff for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That has to be my focus...

Now I realize she could have more of an opportunity to "BREED" if she was out of jaii, but I thought it was strange nonetheless. :confused:

I also love how she says her focus HAS to be her "case". I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone would think their focus should be anything other than finding her daughter. OH WELL I guess I am one of those "ignorant" people she talked about.

I actually noticed what seemed to me to sound like 'breed" instead of read also but I didn't have access to my hubby's good headphones so I wasn't sure if I heard correctly. One wonders if some of these things aren't "Freudian Slips". I guess time will time. Moo

I heard that too and thought she also said look up stuff for my Casey but I think upon closer listening it says what the translation says it says.

It's funny as :dervish: though.

Personally I think it is just a small mind trying to say big words. :woohoo::waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E.Layne
Back