Casey support thread all beliefs welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible someone got the idea from me, however I was only responding to a post that I felt only defended casey.
:

You may have felt that way but that is not at all what I wrote in any way, shape, form, or fashion.

Post #10 if anyone is interested in what I wrote.

Christine seemed to concur with what I said, and as I responded to you in that thread:

The whole post is a cautionary essay on why people should not presume guilt. I was pleading with people to withhold judgement for the time being as things are not always as they seem and I gave examples of that very thing.

Presumption of innocence is not a foreign concept, it is as All American as apple pie. If I am wrong I will not be ashamed of doing my duty as a citizen and as a fellow human being by refusing to join in the vitriol. If I am wrong I have not done anything wrong. If I am wrong I have hurt nothing and no one.

I know there are supporters here, but they are probably not gonna touch this. jmo!

I hope if they are here they comment, I believe there are folks who still believe Caylee is alive that DON'T support Casey and her actions I could be wrong and if they do support her I hope we all RESPECT THEIR OPINION....

I support the arrest (rearrest) of KC, does that count?.

I support Casey's right to a competent defense and a fair trial. If this isn't provided to to the least of us, eventually it won't belong to any of us.

Can I say, though, that the only Earthly justice Caylee or all the other children like her will receive will be in the hearts of people like on these boards? No court can truly hand out justice for children like Caylee.

=

can i say, though, that the only earthly justice caylee or all the other children like her will receive will be in the hearts of people like on these boards? No court can truly hand out justice for children like caylee.

agree

I support Casey's right to a competent defense and a fair trial. If this isn't provided to to the least of us, eventually it won't belong to any of us.

Can I say, though, that the only Earthly justice Caylee or all the other children like her will receive will be in the hearts of people like on these boards? No court can truly hand out justice for children like Caylee.

Amen.

anastacia, did you REALLY mean that?

Grammatically, in the posted sentence Caylee would be the object, and her would be Casey, the subject from the sentence before.

... my only opinion on this entire topic.

I can't think of a single Casey supporter on this site.
I'm a Caylee supporter.

I almost feel 'hate' for that woman. Never had such negative feelings about anyone in my life including david westerfield or scott peterson (altho I think of them like the scum of the earth). I feel like punching her. I don't know why her mother was never arrrested for beating the living day lights out of her. There is just something very irksome about her.

I think we will all end up supporting her with our tax dollars when she goes to prison, it will not be my choice but it is the ONLY way I would support her.

The reason I quoted this from Kathyn, is because I have never heard anyone outside of my family use the highlighted phase before. I always though it was something my Mom made up :)

I almost feel 'hate' for that woman. Never had such negative feelings about anyone in my life including david westerfield or scott peterson (altho I think of them like the scum of the earth). I feel like punching her. I don't know why her mother was never arrrested for beating the living day lights out of her. There is just something very irksome about her.

I'm with ya, and I don't like myself much for feeling that way about ANYBODY, but the longer she lets this go on, well..nuff said :behindbar

I'm not saying ANYthing on this thread... don't want another time out!!!:hand:

Haha no offense but I think this thread will end up to be a huge waste as far as finding any supporters.

Now that I have thought about it, I don't support Casey, I think not nice thoughts about her on an hourly basis. And I don't support her silent act, either. However, I do support her right to take the Fifth and keep her mouth shut.
As someone famous once said, I may not agree with what you do, but I will defend to the death your right to do it.
That's the closest I can get to support for Casey, the (public forum edit) that she is.

I support KC only to the extent that she has every right to serve every day of the sentence(s) she gets. And I support her rights, and her family's, to respect the rights of others, specifically those of us who want to see justice for Caylee.

Well, I feel she is guilty of something. I think/feel she has done something quite horrible, and for that I am angry and hope she does face justice.

However, I have to say that I have had conflicting emotions throughout the entire case. One day I'm all for throwing her in a jail and melting the key, even though of course I support and would defend our constitution and the rights granted. I don't know what it is about this case, though, but it has me completely divided in what I think will happen.

I am a Christian. I think of myself as a simple Christian--no denomination to claim, just the Bible. And I've come to really study forgiveness in the Christian ideal and what God truly expects of us. I don't think that God wants us to forgive as in rewarding evildoers, and He doesn't expect us to expose ourselves to someone who has hurt us. I do think that He wants us to try to forget the true hatred that is easy to feel in certain cases, and I feel that hatred in any case involving an innocent child being hurt.

So I'm rambling, but I'm finding my feelings hard to identify. I do not support her in terms of wanting to pat her on the head and let her off with a slap on the wrist for whatever she has done. But I also see a lot of broken parts in her, and I have not been able to conjure up true hatred. I've felt disgust, anger, and exasperation toward her. I've felt extremely angry at her constant lies. But I feel pity also.

I see Casey as being horribly in over her head right now. She's messed up somehow, and in some way the baby has paid the ultimate price. I think she's lost and I think she's scared and I think that she has no idea what to do. That doesn't make up for Caylee's death, and I don't intend to say that it does. But I also know that sometimes the action of a single moment can ruin MANY lives. I feel sorry for anyone who does suffer that.

I've heard and thought and puzzled over the chloroform issue. I am totally confused because I had felt in my heart that whatever happened was a horrible mistake, and the chloroform is a bad omen.

Sigh--sorry I'm not clear at all. I don't support Casey or what she's done, and I do not support the way she and her family have handled things to this point. I hope that one day we'll wake up and see the ending of the story like a Hollywood twist--Caylee indeed alive and there is an impossible convulted plot/conspiracy, but I know that will not happen. So I'm just left waiting with dread to see the final answers.

Again, I don't support her actions. I think she should and will pay for a very long time for a heinous act. But I do feel sorry for her. Not as sorry as I feel for Caylee, of course, and please don't try to point out that Caylee is the one who has suffered because I do not dispute that and I do not put Casey's feelings over that. But if you're asking about Casey, I do think she is suffering and I think she'll face a lot more suffering. I hope that I can pray and honestly mean the prayers that I pray for her.

Hope this makes sense because I really feel I've talked in a circle until I'm tied in a knot! lol
Lisha

I was actually thinking about this the other day - can you still have hope that Caylee is alive & be anti-Casey/Anthony. My answer is Yes. I say so many prayers that she is still with us & that this is not real. Nothing points in this direction at all but anything is possible. That being said, I am still against that family, mostly Casey. Even if she didn't do this horrible thing to her daughter, she didn't help to get her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname