Casey thanked Cindy for calling 911 after first call

I really do not see KC saying THANK YOU to anyone, much less her parents. I somehow think KC felt it was her right to do the things she did, IMO.

:clap: I have said it before and I'll say it again - those jailhouse phone calls and interviews give clarity to the situation. I hope the jury gets to see them. This "Casey as Mother of the Year Campaign" is absolutely unbelievable. The "Casey as a Loving, Supportive Daughter Who Saved Her Mother From Suicidal Thoughts Campaign" that was also thrown out there in the CBS interview is just as bad. Not buying that either.
-----------------------------
I agree. KC.thanked her mother for the 911 call, tried to save her from suicide ~ yeah,right!!

:clap: I have said it before and I'll say it again - those jailhouse phone calls and interviews give clarity to the situation. I hope the jury gets to see them. This "Casey as Mother of the Year Campaign" is absolutely unbelievable. The "Casey as a Loving, Supportive Daughter Who Saved Her Mother From Suicidal Thoughts Campaign" that was also thrown out there in the CBS interview is just as bad. Not buying that either.

They are telling (jailhouse calls) aren't they?

I wonder how I would talk to my mother if I were sitting in jail for something we both did? I have a strong feeling that both CA and KC know what happened to Caylee (maybe even CA is to blame). That is why CA keeps asking "Is the family in danger?" "She is protecting us."

Everything makes sense to me when I think of their dialog internal to the family. It makes sense!

If anyone ever comes back to this thread -

Did anyone happen to watch 20/20 where the mom and teenage daughter (who is now 20 or so) were both under suspicion for killing the Mom's two husbands? The first guy was the girl's father (she was 11 when he died) and the second guy was the second husband hence step dad.

Wow, they showed the mom during her trial and how she was blaming her daughter. Unbelievable! The mom was convicted and her mother stands by her (thus blames the granddaughter).

The mother showed no emotion - none. Amazing stuff them there that! Stuff you cannot believe unless you see it for yourself. That's why the saying "life is stranger than fiction" came to be.:raincloud:

If anyone ever comes back to this thread -

Did anyone happen to watch 20/20 where the mom and teenage daughter (who is now 20 or so) were both under suspicion for killing the Mom's two husbands? The first guy was the girl's father (she was 11 when he died) and the second guy was the second husband hence step dad.

Wow, they showed the mom during her trial and how she was blaming her daughter. Unbelievable! The mom was convicted and her mother stands by her (thus blames the granddaughter).

The mother showed no emotion - none. Amazing stuff them there that! Stuff you cannot believe unless you see it for yourself. That's why the saying "life is stranger than fiction" came to be.:raincloud:

I saw this and the mom was just evil to do that to her daughter.

*resp. snipped.
ok i'm confused now (yes again!) didn't cindy herself make a statement to someone saying that she was told by a therapist that she should get custody of caylee and kick casey out? this hasn't been discussed for a while and i may not be remembering correctly.

eddeva, just last night I reread the interview with Cindy's brother Rick. In it he tells Yuri that he heard from his mother (Shirley P.) that Cindy had gone to see a therapist (counsellor), who told her to kick KC out and get custody of Caylee. Don't know how true that statement is, since Cindy has been known to tell a "mis-truth" or two! :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back