Casey to be Arraigned Oct. 28th at 8:45 a.m.

So, did ol JB spend the requisite 6 hours visiting, now that she is charged with 1st degree murder?
Lanie

Right, if Casey's input is so necessary to the defense strategy JB needs to spend about 4-6 hours a day, 5 days a week with KC. I have a feeling jail is not a place he can take more than an hour of. He needs to talk some sense into her and tell her to reveal Caylee's location instead of sticking to her ridiculous unbelievable, incredible and ludicrous story. Ultimately, I believe it would be in her best interest to come clean.

I have a question about Nov. 5th pretrial hearing. Do you think the prosecution/state is going to go ahead with the check fraud charges? I hope they still do, but I have a feeling they might not be a priority in light of murder and aggravated manslaughter charges.

I dont think that the DA can just drop the fraud charges since Amy and the Bank of America pressed charges.

I dont think that the DA can just drop the fraud charges since Amy and the Bank of America pressed charges.

That's a good point, thanks. I hope she is held accountable for every crime she has commited. I hope Z.G. gets her day in court soon too.

Does anyone know why JB would not have requested speedy trial for KC--I'm sure it can be filed any time but is there any reason he may wish to delay, or is he planning to simply file at arraignment?

Have we heard anything suggesting the state is going to drop the economic crime charges? I don't think it would be right to do that as all that's been released to the public suggests she is guilty. Why should she get a free pass - no one else would. Just wondering why the question of dropping them came up...can someone tell me if this was/is something the state is considering. TIA

I have a question about Nov. 5th pretrial hearing. Do you think the prosecution/state is going to go ahead with the check fraud charges? I hope they still do, but I have a feeling they might not be a priority in light of murder and aggravated manslaughter charges.

Does anyone know why JB would not have requested speedy trial for KC--I'm sure it can be filed any time but is there any reason he may wish to delay, or is he planning to simply file at arraignment?

NG asked this same question of her panel of guests on her show yesterday, several times. No one ever gave an answer, that I heard.

This thread is about Casey to be "Arraigned Oct. 28th at 8:45 a.m. " Stay on the topic of the thread please and leave out jail visits, attorney visits etc., etc.

Have we heard anything suggesting the state is going to drop the economic crime charges? I don't think it would be right to do that as all that's been released to the public suggests she is guilty. Why should she get a free pass - no one else would. Just wondering why the question of dropping them came up...can someone tell me if this was/is something the state is considering. TIA
I think it would be foolish for the prosecutio to drop this case. The evidence is sooooo over whelming with the videos and the forged check.
I do think, howeve,r Baez will delay delay delay this because I don't think he has ever done any preparation for these charges. The pretrial is to see if they are ready to go to trial and I fully expect Baez to not be ready.

Casey will not be at her arraignment per NG . . . she wrote a letter to the Judge stating she is Not Guiltly

Casey will not be at her arraignment per NG . . . she wrote a letter to the Judge stating she is Not Guiltly

Well imagine that! Of course she says not guilty. Heck she is seen on tape writing checks that were not hers and she said not guilty.

This girl is something else and really thinks she did nothing wrong!

NG asked this same question of her panel of guests on her show yesterday, several times. No one ever gave an answer, that I heard.

I don't think they have much of a defense so maybe are not in the hurry they want everyone to think they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back