Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so... we just don't buy any of that stuff... but i still think she can't live under an assumed name because she wants to be 'famous'...

...cannot wait until she sets up her facebook page... (though I suspect that's already done)

The first place to look for casey is out by the pool at a fancy home or hotel.

There is a high $$$$$$$$$$ dollar price to be had for the first Casey "in hiding" sightings. Surely all the minimum wage earns at every rehab resort in the US is hoping to cash in here.

Just where could she hide in the US?

No matter where she ends up.............The media will follow and find her and IMO she is even more hated then OJ was.Someone somewhere will out her for the $$$$$$$$$.

Narcissits don't part with money very easily. Her income will be a big source of contention.

No matter where she ends up.............The media will follow and find her and IMO she is even more hated then OJ was.Someone somewhere will out her for the $$$$$$$$$.

I hope she comes here in Canada to my neighbourhood. I would love the extra cash. :rocker:

link

Updated: July 12, 2011 2:08AM

Casey Anthony and her advisers are putting a lot of thought into her release from prison Wednesday.

A source close to the Anthony team shared this with me Monday:

† The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there.

“She’s fully aware of the various death threats, of course, but she thinks that’s isolated to relatively few nutcases,” added the source, who is deeply worried about Anthony’s well-being.

† Once Anthony reaches the still-secret location where she will live (known to a handful of people — but not my source) she is expected to live under a pseudonym, “almost as if she was living in a witness protection-like program,” to avoid being harassed.

† While many have said they would never buy an Anthony-authored book about her experience, she is fielding a lot of publishing offers — as well as TV and film pitches from all over the world.

I've got a good disguise for KC: :groucho:

It just really gripes me that Baez, Mason and Dimms are so protecting of the little princess. They treat her like a child and did it throughout the trial.

I would say there would be a helicopter but I still believe they will sneak Casey out early. I listened until about 12:30 am to the scanner and couldn't catch anything last night. I'll listen again in a bit.

She can change her name but never her identity. Anyone wishing to do a background check (employer, college, etc..) will always be able to trace her back to Casey Marie Anthony. It will also be quite hard for her to disguise her distinguishable mannerisms as displayed in the courtroom and broadcasted all over the news and CourtTV..

I wonder if she will get her easily recognizable Bella Vita tattoo removed or covered up?

And...if she ever does a crime...and we know that she will....her dang fingerprints are now in the system. LOL!

on JVM, a reporter from Puerto Rico said there's a movement and a FB page against her going there.
:floorlaugh:

Woot! I hope she's not wanted ANYWHERE!! :D

So some poor bugger out there risks falling in love with her, marrying her and having KIDS with her. This isn´t fair to ANYBODY!

ICA will never get surgery because she WANTS to be seen and known. I do think she will get one big IV from someone. They don't need her to make a movie as that is all public record but I don't see a movie coming out for quite some time anyway. A book? I guess if people are willing to buy a book of lies. I won't.

I read on here that Simon & Schuster has already stated they won't be publishing a book with any of the Anthony family. They're too poisonous right now.

Her "advisors" will be there until the money dries up and she turns on them. I can't imagine Mrs. Baez or Mrs. Mason wanting her anywhere by their husbands alone where she can make claims against them. I'm also sure Mrs. Baez doesn't want her around her young children.

-----------------------

How about Guam? :floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:
Samoa?:crazy:

I think I will be making friends in every country making sure they know all about what she has done.Along with alot of pictures and explain how the media would pay big$$$$$$$ to find her.Isn't the internet great!

Notice how they get in she wants to live like she's in witness protection but she's fielding offers as well. Ahhh...those two things are contradictory to one another. Good ole ICA is predictable if nothing else.

so... we just don't buy any of that stuff... but i still think she can't live under an assumed name because she wants to be 'famous'...

I can see it now "Casey Anthony - My Story".

Better file that in the Fiction category.

ICK!

Mel

All I can say is it didn't work for Karla Holmolka and with social media the way it is now it will never work for Casey.

Never thought of that! Between "Daddy" Baez, :Mommy" Simms and her birth parents, she is covered.

LOL! BTW...I saw a news blurb that "mommy" Simms is going to be on Joy Behar tonight...wonder if she will again ask the country to 'find compassion' for the murderous one. :banghead:

Oh yes this is exactly what society needs - "advisers" (lawyers?) equipping felons being released from jail - with disguises, fake names, undisclosed locations... sounds really heartwarming and really improves the quality of life for the general public. Unbelievable. The general public, who has done NOTHING but support Caylee are being treated like criminals...but the multiple felon is now a victim.

Wonder if "her" Pontiac Sunfire will be released to her. She better add a car to her wish list.

I don't care what she does, I am just wondering if all the financial stuff, books, movies, etc. will be sold by her parents therefore anyone suing Casey can not get anything.

Don't give them any ideas :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member