Casey to serve one year probation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though the actual probation says she has to get a job, I wonder if they would accept her taking classes on line?

now that she has probation she may not be able to leave orange county. not even if osceola or seminole , volusia, is close . so perhaps she could not go to disney. some of the probation officers orange county can give her a run for her money. i know a few from mutual friend who worked with them. if you get on wrong side watch out- they will make her wish she was in jail again. as far as me saying i could spend a day with her i honestly think i could. she may spit at me- call me names or laugh at me but i am type people tell their secrets too. i have this way that some one just starts smiling at me and opens up. yes, it would be crazy to even imagine this day - yet who can say its all so crazy. yes you can -lol!!

He's the one from the People magazine article that came out last night/early this morning, so I don't think he's spoken before. I don't think he thinks she's guilty and I don't think he thinks she's innocent. I don't think he cares either way. He just expected to get more from this than scorn. He expected(as they all did) that they would get big pay days by giving a controversial verdict. I don't think for second they thought about the verdict. Saying they think she's horrible or guilty or they would do this, that or the other is wholly for the public. "See? We're not bad people! The prosecution made us do this!"

That's exactly what they're doing. "we didn't have any choice,we had to follow the law" .
Why doesn't someone finally challange them in an interview and ask them why they considered the death penalty ,when they were instructed not to? Why did they give weight to the DT opening statement about GA ( not allowed),but not circumstantial evidence(allowed)?
Who gave them the incorrect jury instructions? Why didn't any of them challenge the leader or ask questions of the judge? Why? :banghead:

He's the one from the People magazine article that came out last night/early this morning, so I don't think he's spoken before. I don't think he thinks she's guilty and I don't think he thinks she's innocent. I don't think he cares either way. He just expected to get more from this than scorn. He expected(as they all did) that they would get big pay days by giving a controversial verdict. I don't think for second they thought about the verdict. Saying they think she's horrible or guilty or they would do this, that or the other is wholly for the public. "See? We're not bad people! The prosecution made us do this!"

I read his comments differently. To me, it sounds like he knew she was guilty and initially voted that way along with five other jurors, but when the vote got down to 11-1 with him the only hold out for guilty, he caved. He said, "OK, whatever you all want" and changed his vote. When asked by other jurors if he was Ok with that he said NO. But kept his NG vote anyway! Disgusting...and now he whines to People Mag that everyone is on his case for not doing the right thing.

I'm always going to think the prosecution became too confident with their case and didn't bring in some evidence that could have helped. I loved listening to Ashton but I think the jurors thought he came across too smug.

I wonder how long it will take for KC to break her probation rules and get into trouble with her new freedom.
JB and others cannot babysit her 24/7.

I would guess it was the scorn and venom thrown their way. Or maybe it was finding out that "hey, we could have asked for evidence!"

The juror said he read the documents. I had no opinion until I started reading the documents. I think when I read how KC dumped her car and never tried to retrieve it I believed she was guilty. Then when George explained in one of the docs that KC wouldn't let him go near the trunk to get the gas can I was convinced even more. One of the jurors said something that made me think that he thought George had something to do with it, and I just don't get that. They will probably see now George was just angry about everything said about him.

I'm always going to think the prosecution became too confident with their case and didn't bring in some evidence that could have helped. I loved listening to Ashton but I think the jurors thought he came across too smug.

BBM

Sadly, what the jurors interpreted as "smug" can be better described as "confident advocacy". I have no doubt that the SAO left out information that could have helped facilitate a different verdict. BUT........IMO, they chose to stick with science and facts as opposed to rhetoric and innuendo.

The SAO chose NOT to bully, fabricate stories, slander, libel, berate, harass, twist, obsfuscate, trick, deceive, gamble, wing it, or decimate others.

The juror said he read the documents. I had no opinion until I started reading the documents. I think when I read how KC dumped her car and never tried to retrieve it I believed she was guilty. Then when George explained in one of the docs that KC wouldn't let him go near the trunk to get the gas can I was convinced even more. One of the jurors said something that made me think that he thought George had something to do with it, and I just don't get that. They will probably see now George was just angry about everything said about him.

Okay, I missed that part. I read the article once early this morning, so thanks!

I agree they SHOULD cut her loose, but they haven't so far. Baez admitted that she has been 'staying with' his good friends. And he said " WE brought her back to Orlando" indicating he is still 'in charge.'

Also, she could 'work' for them in a back office or after hours. My dad was a defense Attorney and I worked for him when I was in college. I would go in the evenings and do office jobs the staff left for me from the busy daytime. Filing, and pulling new files and orders for the next day. It was a different world then because there was no e-mail or computer software though, so who knows what is left to do anymore?

BBM - That is what I suspect will happen. Since JB has stated that her only friends are with the DT, and they are SOOOOO afraid for her safety (Gag), they will give her some little token job that she rarely has to show up for. I don't think that would be fair though. I think she should have to get a regular job like anybody else.

BBM

Sadly, what the jurors interpreted as "smug" can be better described as "confident advocacy". I have no doubt that the SAO left out information that could have helped facilitate a different verdict. BUT........IMO, they chose to stick with science and facts as opposed to rhetoric and innuendo.

The SAO chose NOT to bully, fabricate stories, slander, libel, berate, harass, twist, obsfuscate, trick, deceive, gamble, wing it, or decimate others.

I agree but I'll always wonder if Jeff Ashton didn't laugh at the end, if it changed anytning . I remember him laughing in the beginning of the case during the opening statements that JB made and I was laughing too because I couldn't believe what JB was claiming. During the closing, he should have had more control though.

This is one time I hope FICA... ISN"T treated like everyone else. I hope she gets the meanest..ugliest...downright ionry probation officer who cuts her a big 0 slack when it comes to her probation terms. I hope she suffers every minute of the next year being watched by the states ...nanny/babysitter cause this one will be real...

ok- casey has no friends. i volunteer to spend a day with her if she promishes me that we will walk around epcot and she will for once in her life not lie, tell me honestly how scared she was, how she feels now that she knows most hate her. she will need to wear a wig or disguise- perhaps a body guard hangs around us . if i can really tak with her i feel i can somehow get inside her head - one lil bit of truth could come out. i do not want to accuse her of anything- i just would like one day to see if she could trust anyone to ever listen to her if she told truth. somewhere inside her is a soul.

I think FCA wants 2 mil for that.

Are there any charity experts on the board?

The thought just hit me---FCA could work for the new scam foundation. I'll bet she is living with CA/GA right now. I don't think she has any programming skills but she can set up a facebook account and answer the phones.

Can you imagine the outrage if this happens? If anyone knows how to track this kind of stuff, specifically Casey being added to the board which would give her part of the donation funds, please let know.

Lots of people send cash so if FCA got to the cash donations first, she would just pocket them.

I have no idea why but Dr. Phill has a very large audience. Apparently some people hang on to his every word and follow whatever he says (google Dr. Phill + lawsuit). If he blesses this charity on his show, the As will get a lot of money.

IMO

Haha the earthquake wiped FCA right off of NG! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members