Casey to serve one year probation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people that steal like getting away with stuff. I don't see how probation will change her mentality if this is the case. Why she stole in such a way that was so obvious who was the thief is senseless though.

True ... The same way FCA lies when often the lie is not needed, FCA steals just because she can and the opportunity presents itself. The temptation to take AH's check book was just too much and then FCA did not just take some money ... She emptied the account which also made it 100% certain she'd be busted.

How will probation help her? Not at all. Remove the enablers and replace them with enforcers.

When asked how much the juror was paid this is what he said ..

Steve Helling
stevehelling Steve Helling
@
not a single penny. I don't know how to be more clear. No compensation or consideration of any kind.
20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

thank you for getting that answer. :seeya:

so she HAs to do probabtion. she still have to report to orlando by 8-25???? makes me mad how her lawyers are STILL trying to get her out of ANYthing where she is held accountable..
i seen jeff ruby may take out another ads ( perhaps 3) one of which called for boycott of caseys book, another call for state of FL to look at "abuse of a corpse" to get SOME justice for (caylee) ...go jeff go!!!!!

Can you tell us where you saw that?
Jeff Ruby is the guy that kicked OJ out of his upscale Louisville restaurant ! :rocker:

ETA- I found it.
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...19/Jeff-Ruby-rebukes-Larry-Flynt-newspaper-ad

Hope it's OK to post that link.

Is there anyone out there who ever was on probation before? Someone wrote a list of the conditions of her probation and it said KC cannot drink and will be testing for drinking and drugs. Why is this? She's not on probation for drinking or drugs.

Yup, I'm still here..

That's not what probation is about. Probation is just what it sounds like- a probationary period where your allowed to test the waters, be some-what a normal member of society (or whatever it is you are involved in- even some jobs have probationary periods) but you aren't both feet in like the rest of the world yet. You can play like you are like everyone else around but you really aren't. I had stricter rules when on probation then I have ever had in my entire life.. that's what's so HARD about probation- you don't just live by the same rules as the rest of society, you commited a crime and now you must prove yourself and follow all the rules before you are truly free of your debt to society. People tend to commit crimes when engaging in other high risk behavior such as hanging out with other felons, not working for a living or taking drugs or drinking in excess (even if that particular person has no history of any of it, it's how most crimes take place- it makes sense to remove all of it as a risk factor for everyone on probation) so they are taking those risks away from you.

I didn't like it at the time but it makes sense to me now.

I totally agree. She should wear a dorky uniform and ask people if they want fries with that. I want her to have to stand on her feet, wait tables with jerk customers, scrub floors, anything like that because that is what she deserves. She probably won't, though.

As a teen, I worked for a well known grocery chain and during down time the manager had me scrub the public washroom in the store!!! That's what I wish for KC, but then again, she probably wouldn't want to break a nail :eek:

Go ahead, FCA. You know that you have marginary powers, and can get away with anything. Shop at a high-end department store, and palm a little "trinket" just to prove to yourself that you are such a good liar, and thief. Walk out the door, just like any normal customer. You know that you can remain cool in circumstances where others would quiver.
Then enter Karma. Hold it, miss!

MOO

Go ahead, FCA. You know that you have marginary powers, and can get away with anything. Shop at a high-end department store, and palm a little "trinket" just to prove to yourself that you are such a good liar, and thief. Walk out the door, just like any normal customer. You know that you can remain cool in circumstances where others would quiver.
Then enter Karma. Hold it, miss!

MOO

Yup- Exactly! It is not easy for a person with a almost life long history of criminal behavior to just stop.. and when you are on probation you seem to always get caught!

I tend to agree, Jon. I've been reading between the lines of some of what JB has been saying, and I'm not convinced he's still joined at the hip with KC. I look at it this way... If she had been convicted, he would have stuck with her through the appeals. He will probably stick with her through this, but as far as employing her? That would really surprise me.

BBM: I agree ... I do not believe that Jose expected CFCA to be found "not guilty" and "free". I believe Jose expected that she would be found "guilty" and remain in jail for a number of years ... of course, the appeals would be pending out there for a while, but the verdict would probably have never be overturned.

SO ... with CFCA behind bars, than Jose would have been "FREE" of Miss Anthony and "pursue" his making $ money $ all for himself.

BUT ... the UNEXPECTED "Not Guilty Verdict" CHANGED everything ... and Jose, and the DT, are STUCK WITH HER ! When the REALITY of what happened finally hit Jose -- that CFCA was free and she would be looking to him and the DT for $ money $, a place to stay -- he had to come up with another plan. Jose had "high hopes" that he and his client would get "book deals" and "media deals" and "celebrity status" ... and I do NOT think that these BIG DEALS have come through -- or at least if they have, the money was not what they expected. I think JB and the DT have also realized now that their "client" is NOT MARKETABLE -- like they thought she would be ! Oh ... the Irony !

Jose tells LIES and MISTRUTHS ... so NO TELLING what he "promised" or told her ... And now Jose is STUCK with CFCA and having to deal with her Probation Issue ... he did NOT expect this as he had "other plans".

Jose has spent over 3 years now with CFCA and he KNOWS the REAL CASEY ANTHONY ! He KNOWS what she is capable of ! Jose "PUTS ON" a good act for the media about his "client" ... it's ALL a show !

Also, the hearing is Thursday for the State's Investigative Costs, which JB and DT will have to deal with. Of course they will continue to "whine" and declare their client "indigent" ... they will play their usual "games" ... And IF - a BIG IF there is a money deal in the works or that has been paid, they will NEVER tell the State about it. I sure hope the State does not buy their BS this time.

The last thing Jose and CFCA wanted was this Probation ... JB knows what it means ... one slip and back in the slammer for his client ... JB knows she is "uncontrollable" ...

MOO ... CFCA and Jose are "sneaky" ... and I expect they will continue to be as "sneaky" as they can about this probation ... so I hope the Probation Officer does NOT fall for the "felon's" bs ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I had posted this info back on the very first probation thread about what is expected of her while she is serving her probation. In addition to the conditions that Judge Perry laid out for her in his order, she will have her very own set of Florida DOC orders to follow as well the first of which is to pay $50 monthly cost of supervision fee because she had a private attorney ($45 if you have a public defender). She will be required to give a DNA sample. She will be required to have another photo taken with her DOC number on it which will include all vital information including tattoos, etc. She will be required to report monthly without exception. Some probation officers allow their parolee/probationer's to report the first week of the month but many of them require a specific appt time and date during their rotation time for appts. If this is the case, she can be forced to sit there all day if her officer gets busy. She will not be allowed to frequent establishments that serve alcohol (other than restaurants such as Applebees, etc). She will not be allowed to possess a firearm. She will be subjected to random urine tests for drugs/alcohol even though her probation is not for one of those offenses. Her officer can and will visit her unannounced any time they so desire at not only her residence but her place of employment as well. She will have to fill out her monthly probation report including her physical address in addition to her mailing address and will be required to maintain an active phone number. She will have to report her earnings for the month as well. She will be expected to find a job. Though there is some flexibility with out of county travelling, if her monthly cost of supervision fees are not paid, her officer can choose not to approve any trips that she requests. It's totally up to her officer in that regard.

Anyway, the next year will be quite intrusive to her and she better learn very quickly not to lie to her probation officer about anything. All it takes is one tiny little screw up and they will violate her and she will go to jail.

Is there anyone out there who ever was on probation before? Someone wrote a list of the conditions of her probation and it said KC cannot drink and will be testing for drinking and drugs. Why is this? She's not on probation for drinking or drugs.

I understand that Casey can drink alcohol, but not to excess. The drug testing thing is just a condition of probation, regardless of your offense.

In my state, a person on probation cannot even enter a bar or a club--not even if it is a bar and grill and they are going there for Friday night fish fry! If alcohol is sold there, a person on probation may not enter. It is a violation of probation if they are caught in such a place, even if they are not drinking.

Casey should think twice before asking for probation to be transferred. She could end up serving her year in an area where the laws are strict...and enforced.

They can take it higher, but likely won't because they won't win this one.

I believe that Mr. Baez said in his Fox interview yesterday that Ms. Anthony was prepared to accept whatever this court decided, or something to that effect. If so, that is, if his word is good (yeah, I know, I know), this should be the end of it....that is, no more appeals.

We can hope anyway.

I believe that Mr. Baez said in his Fox interview yesterday that Ms. Anthony was prepared to accept whatever this court decided, or something to that effect. If so, that is, if his word is good (yeah, I know, I know), this should be the end of it....that is, no more appeals.

We can hope anyway.

She may be prepared to accept the court's decision by the time she has to report...but I bet when she was told of the decision she threw a hissy fit!

We can hope anyway.

Oh I bet she is prepared...Beats what she was facing..

When we were watching the trial we made fun of JB for his big charts and thought if we had been on the jury we would have been insulted from the way JB was talking down to them and we were so impressed at the job Jeff and Linda did presenting their side but the more the jurors talk the more I understand..IMO..how they could have related very well to those very large simple charts. The more I hear from these people the more I realize how they came to the verdict. I opt for jury reform!
When these people talk, I usually cry. I don't get their verdict and I never will. I do think their sequestration had a huge impact on their decision because I think they bonded into a group easily led by one or two of them. I think instead of twelve voices, we had one. It can easily happen when people are thrown together under stress and kept isolated from their family and friends, from their individual lives. My theory, the "cousins" came to care more about making the group happy and not rocking their collective boat than rendering justice. Sequestration gives the devil a dance floor. Glad on the parole decision, though. Small victory, but something.

..steveH of people magazine, assured right when she got out, that they too--------would not be paying ANYONE for interviews etc....

Uh huh - and pigs don't fly.....
I don't believe anyone when they say that - there is always a way around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015