Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect if she gets near a bible, it will burst into flames.

:floorlaugh:

Snipped by me

And any holy water nearby is going to start to boil. I still think those Monks added a special 'thank you' in their morning prayer when she left.

I suspect if she gets near a bible, it will burst into flames. Spiritual advisors my foot. They're more like more people she can tell her lying stories to and get some sympathy.

Just be careful of those lightning bolts ....

• Strike One -- Caylee's Memorial Tree
  • Strike Two -- Orange County Jail
  • Strike Three -- TBD?

:truce:

I suspect if she gets near a bible, it will burst into flames. Spiritual advisors my foot. They're more like more people she can tell her lying stories to and get some sympathy.

I know most comments like these, the Bible bursting into flames, etc, are LOL posts, but why sell God short?

I don't know about her 'spiritual advisers', but I know that grace is for everyone, and any road can have a Tarsus moment.

I know most comments like these, the Bible bursting into flames, etc, are LOL posts, but why sell God short?

I don't know about her 'spiritual advisers', but I know that grace is for everyone, and any road can have a Tarsus moment.

After her walking scott free, we need our lol moments. Are you from Orlando?
Just curious.....

It's not selling God short, it's a comment on Casey. Casey will want to have to change. She will want to have spiritual help for it to work. I just don't think she wants any of those things. I don't think she's looking to God for help right now, and God helps those who help themselves.

But by all means, if we're looking for miracles, Casey changing and being good would definitely be one of them.

Yes ... I cannot see this 'therapy' or 'spiritualism' ever seeking the truth or setting FCA on the right path to be productive in society. No way.

This will all be about FCA, sympathy for FCA, image rehabilitation for FCA ... FCA will gain some public sympathy having found religion, learnt the error of her ways and, become a 'new' person -- it will all be PR though. Image makeover. IMO

I am sure FCA is being counselled because she was and is in her own personal h3ll ... admission of the truth and rehabilitation back into society? -- not so much.

BBM

Yes. Grooming for a reality show, perhaps? :banghead:

:eek: :eek::eek: They still sending out "alerts" on CFCA ? ?

I hope the next "alert" you get about CFCA is that she is back where she belongs ... :behindbar

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Someone needs to alert the public when Casey's in the area :panic:

No no - the Appeals Court hasn't made their decision - that was just the State and the AG filing their response to the Defense request to the Appeals Court. They had to have their response filed by today. I think the decision is coming down on the 25th.

But in the meantime, FCA has to be ready to report to the DOC for her probation.

Plus the DT still have to file those (expensive) transcripts from Aug 5,2011 and Jan 25,2010 by tomorrow noon.
Somehow I do not think the probation appeal proceeded as the DT expected.
First they delayed filing of appeal for almost a week. Hoping, I suspect, to get an automatic stay due to the little time left till August 26.
But the District Court jumped on it right away, issued the orders for responses same day as appeal was received and put the whole thing in high
gear.. Fla AG office already complied.
I have high hopes for the decision. After all if they anticipated to be siding with DT, they could have put a stay on it and not giving it such top priority..
But then District Judges are elected too:waitasec:

I just think its ironic that the poor people of Florida are being threatened by 2 hurricaines. Hopefully, Irene will not cause as much grief as FKC has. She needs to lay low and pray that her 'spritual advisors' are burning enough candles for her.
Has anyone ever been approached by the Haitian Voo Doo people in south Florida?
They'll light a candle for you if you have a hang nail for $100. I hope Baez isn't into that.
Those people scared the bejeezuzz out me.

Not sure if this was posted ...

snippets from : http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/22/florida.casey.anthony/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

(CNN) -- Florida's attorney general argued Monday against a motion by Casey Anthony's attorneys that she shouldn't have to serve probation on check-fraud charges, saying a "clerical error" should not prevent her from abiding by a judge's verbal order.

The attorney general's office writes that Anthony "upon her release (July 17), should have reported" for probation -- something she did not do.

I think the Appealate Court will uphold Judge P's ruling ...

MOO ...

Not sure if this was posted ...

snippets from : http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/22/florida.casey.anthony/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

(CNN) -- Florida's attorney general argued Monday against a motion by Casey Anthony's attorneys that she shouldn't have to serve probation on check-fraud charges, saying a "clerical error" should not prevent her from abiding by a judge's verbal order.

The attorney general's office writes that Anthony "upon her release (July 17), should have reported" for probation -- something she did not do.

I think the Appealate Court will uphold Judge P's ruling ...

MOO ...

Yep, I have high hopes too.
This is their official response .
Makes interesting reading
http://www.5dca.org/Clerk/Anthony11-2707/11-2707_Response_AG_wApp.pdf

I can't imagine anyone watching FKC on a reality show. I know they're scripted, but people only know about her because she (allegedly) killed her beautiful daughter.

:waitasec: The Kardishan route? ... Keeping up with the Anthony's = I am such a good liar. :crazy:

I dunno. They all are quite unusual people.
Somebody remarked a while ago somewhere that they make the Addams family look like the Cleavers (from leave it to Beaver).
May be an appropriate show for the SCI FI channel. Especially if it involves a lot of spiritual guidance characters like tea leaf readers, lightning strikes etc..
Title " The Anthony's tales from the dark side"

just an attempt to make this more clear; what i believe he said was that she has been with these "spiritual advisers" since she was released. i think he called them "friends of the DT" iirc

I still have that absurd notion that she could have been in a Catholic convent for a bit with spiritual advisers. After all a good hiding place away from the public eye. And in one of those convents that practices silence with KC constantly talking. It just has me:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hopefully, no one takes offense at this, there are people who call themselves "Christians" and use it as a way to make themselves look good. Some people are really religious they lose their sense of reality, that they kill. Case in point, Gertrude Baniszewski, who was a extremely religious to a point of paranoid. She brutally tortured Sylvia Likens to death.

I still have that absurd notion that she could have been in a Catholic convent for a bit with spiritual advisers. After all a good hiding place away from the public eye. And in one of those convents that practices silence with KC constantly talking. It just has me:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Like Whoopie in "Sister Act" ... lol .. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hmmm ... I wish I could bring back some of the nuns I had in school and let them have at CFCA. She would be serving some "serious probation" with them -- 24 hours a day ! She'd be "begging" to go back to "protective custody" at the OC jailhouse ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe the A's are going to Dr. Phil to ask him to give her free couseling.
Doesn't he offer it to some of the troubled people he has on his show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea