Casey visitor Nov5 iterview with Mathew T.

Looking an the visitor's log, the reason for a visit from a Jose Garcia is "Jail Ministries". What is that? How does that differ from "Attorney Visit"? He is listed earlier as on an "attorney visit". Is this the same guy? Not two different Jose Garcia's, right?
Religious visit I imagine.

What on God's green earth do they do or talk about for 7 hours & 45 minutes? That is ridiculous! Casey talks on and on about herself, and what of she's missing out on! I can't see them discussing any legal issues/matters/strategies for this length of time, especially since they're all playing this game of "I'm the Victim"!

These attorneys are all putting all of their eggs into the Casey Basket aren't they? Is this the only thing Baez's firm does now, represent the monster!???
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting!
The weekend of the TES search, huh?

Who is Stephany K? Didn't Annie visit her in Aug. too?

suspicious1- That is what i am wondering? According to the records a Stefany K. visited KC on 8/3/2008 9:00-9:45pm. I found a 22yr old SK in Orlando. I am hoping one of our great sleuthers will direct us to a thread discussing her, have been re-reading everything for days and can not seem to find it. I am guessing she is a friend of KC?

Regarding Annie D's visit it is listed as having been on 8/4/2008 from 9:00-9:45pm.

:)

ETA: Thanks RR0004, did not read thread before responding to suspicious.:)

What I find even more interesting then Matthew T, is the fact that Jose Garcia met with Casey on November 9th starting at 19:00 hours (7:00 PM) until 2:45 AM on November 10th!!!! 7 hours and 45 minutes!!!!!

Who is Jose Garcia?

suspicious1- That is what i am wondering? According to the records a Stefany K. visited KC on 8/3/2008 9:00-9:45pm. I found a 22yr old SK in Orlando. I am hoping one of our great sleuthers will direct us to a thread discussing her, have been re-reading everything for days and can not seem to find it. I am guessing she is a friend of KC?

Regarding Annie D's visit it is listed as having been on 8/4/2008 from 9:00-9:45pm.

:)

ETA: Thanks RR0004, did not read thread before responding to suspicious.:)
This is Stephanie K:

http://www.myspace.com/kostakiss

Who is Jose Garcia?

Her other Laywer

Hey do you guys have Barristers and QC's over there ?

Over here our system is Lawyer, Barrister , QC

And the pay increases Hugely as you move upwards !

What I find even more interesting then Matthew T, is the fact that Jose Garcia met with Casey on November 9th starting at 19:00 hours (7:00 PM) until 2:45 AM on November 10th!!!! 7 hours and 45 minutes!!!!!

Wow....now that is interesting!

Her other Laywer

Hey do you guys have Barristers and QC's over there ?

Over here our system is Lawyer, Barrister , QC

And the pay increases Hugely as you move upwards !
Sorry Jane, didn't see you already posted about JG.
No, we don't have barristers or QCs. I do believe an attorney needs special qualifications to argue a case before the Supreme Court of the US. And of course, there are other ways attorneys specialize.

Who is Jose Garcia?

He is an associate of JB, he's the atty who was at the courthouse the day the new judge spanked the dream team for JB saying something snarky about the ZFG atty.

What on God's green earth do they do or talk about for 7 hours & 45 minutes? That is ridiculous! Casey talks on and on about herself, and what of she's missing out on! I can't see them discussing any legal issues/matters/strategies for this length of time, especially since they're all playing this game of "I'm the Victim"!

These attorneys are all putting all of their eggs into the Casey Basket aren't they? Is this the only thing Baez's firm does now, represent the monster!???
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting!

I don't know what they talked about, but I'm guessing they dined on jail food..breakfast, lunch or dinner together? Oh and of course separate bathroom breaks! Geez, JB's ears must have been very sore when that visit was over! Wonder if he got a word in edgewise?

As sluethers are we able to access the visitor log of all her visits with lawyers since incarceration?

Everything is so twisted in this case and all who are involved. I question M.T. and Garcia.
M.T. was looked up and it is said he is an aspiring attorney. So, to me he would not be Baez's paralegal if he is an attorney already. http://law.fiu.edu/student_orgs/sba.htm Mathew T is an aspiring lawyer.

Also if you notice Jose Garcia, Casey also had that long visit with him over 7hrs. From Nov 9th to the 10th. I find that visit very very ODD! Then look at the time line of events that follow.

BC[B] slipped and said he had info that Kronk was out in the area more than stated.[/B] It has been said that there is more to Kronk, I am eagerly waiting to find out what. So many strange things are going on and looking at the dates of certain things that have happen now make me wonder about Kronk as well. Don't get me wrong, I am glad he came forward and brought Caylee's remains to surface and I don't think he had anything to do with what happen to Caylee at all. Just find some unusual happenings in the case. To start with.

KRONK 911 CALLS: Aug. 11 | Aug. 12 | Aug. 13 | to report a white object, a bag and other. Nothing was found per the reports in Aug...

Sept 12 New Docs Part 2 thread, Suspicion Incident. Discovery that was made during a search on near the Anthony home. 4 young men found "a patch of grass that was covered by dirt and then a tire track that sunk in one spot." There was a rope sticking out of the ground with a stick on it; they started digging and there was another rope attached to a pipe of some sort. They couldn't get to the bottom of it before it got dark so they left and came back the next day. Report said they found a bomb, I don't buy it.. http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

October 16 Friday, a group representing the family, The Help Find Caylee Search Team, released a new picture of what they call a possible sighting of Caylee Anthony at the Florida Mall in Orlando.

Nov 5th.
Mathew T.interviewed Casey.

Nov 8, Hoover had turned a form over TES when the big search was going on on a tip that someone had seen Casey and the car at the now known crime scene. (That Tip Was Not Followed and if So, how did they miss the remains? The had thousands of volunteers.)

Nov 9 -10 Jose Garcia met with Casey at the jail, one of her attorney's had a 7 1/2 hour visit with Casey...about what?

Nov 10 Kronk was out looking in the area of the crime scene (Rumor) Fact, his lawyer said he was out in that area but it was all business. Hmm....http://www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

Nov 14 Dominic Casey has info that Caylee is dead

Nov 15 Dominic Casey calls Hoover to come help get Caylee, he has info she is Dead and they create the video at the abandon house and then go to the crime scene

Nov 15 Hoover Calls Padilla and tells him that Dominic relayed the message that Caylee is dead and they need to go get her, for Padilla to return to Orlando. Dominic and Hoover back at the abandoned house and the crime scene.

Nov 16 Dominic Casey goes back out to the crime scene to look for Caylee?

Nov 20 Mark NeJame announced his resignation. He states: I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not.The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense. Hmmmm??

Nov 21The Orange County Sheriff’s Office blasted the Anthony's after the release of the Oct 16th picture. “We are confident that she (Caylee) is dead.”

Dec 11
Kronk finds Caylee's remains.

Dec 11 Anthony's come back from Cali...rumor has it that the house was paid off due to the LK interview. That is Rumor!

And there is more I am sure I missed, please feel free to add to the time line..thanks

Could the 7 hour visit log be a typo? Transposing the 20? Her average visitor times are around 2 hours. It seems completely crazy that she would be allowed nearly a day long visit!!! But who knows, MADJGNLAW, you might be onto something.

Looking at this link http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/12/19/081219.1445.offical.visitor.log.pdf
There are several more dates for December included on this list including a visit on 12/10 that rolls over into 12/11. 9pm - 4am THE NEXT DAY?

No female attorneys...

She spends time with men at least 5 nights a week...not to much has changed.

Could the 7 hour visit log be a typo? Transposing the 20? Her average visitor times are around 2 hours. It seems completely crazy that she would be allowed nearly a day long visit!!! But who knows, MADJGNLAW, you might be onto something.

Looking at this link http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/12/19/081219.1445.offical.visitor.log.pdf
There are several more dates for December included on this list including a visit on 12/10 that rolls over into 12/11. 9pm - 4am THE NEXT DAY?

I researched this and the county lets attorneys visit 24/7.....unbelievable!:eek:

Jose Garcia has developed a heightened sense of patience or love :nluv:....take your choice. This is abuse of the system. To think that Baez is billing all these hours. The County is going to pick up the tab. He most certainly will file change of venue. He gets to tap another county.:gavel:

:rant:I am in shock and disgust at how much attention this &%^& gets from all these men. Corrections people must be using up all their control on this inmate. She needs to go to prison....this should not be allowed. I better go to rant. I'll put myself on time-out.:ashamed0005:

Jose Garcia has developed a heightened sense of patience or love :nluv:....take your choice. This is abuse of the system. To think that Baez is billing all these hours. The County is going to pick up the tab. He most certainly will file change of venue. He gets to tap another county.:gavel:

:rant:I am in shock and disgust at how much attention this &%^& gets from all these men. Corrections people must be using up all their control on this inmate. She needs to go to prison....this should not be allowed. I better go to rant. I'll put myself on time-out.:ashamed0005:

He is not a court appointed defense attorney. He was hired. He cannot bill the county.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back