Casey's appeal on the 4 charges of lying to police

Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
You know, of all the people she crossed I think George will be the one to come back and bite her on the butt, he might be her father, but what she did to him during the trial and by killing his beloved granddaughter was one of those hurts that you would just be willing to live every moment for engineering a 'reckoning' .. Karma will hurt her, and however it comes around will be beneficial for George and clear his name. Wouldn't it be interesting to hear the FULL story from George one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
I wouldn't give a rat's azz about cindy, george, lee or the spawn of cindy's. None of them are worth the time of day. George had his chance. He still lives with evil...so he must like it.
No one has stood up for Caylee and that includes the father...all a bunch of losers. I'm just hoping some of those moles on that ugly back grow...now that may put a smile on my face.

George had his shot at the truth...on the witness stand. He blew it. I wouldn't believe a word that came out of his mouth now, especially since I'm sure - like any Anthony - he would expect to be paid first.
:furious:

I believe it will soon come to light that George has been "reunited" [AS IF he was ever estranged from] with his daughter FCA for quite some time now. People close to the family know it is true and are talking. People have seen him at her condo and talked with him there.

PEOPLE magazine reported about George's "forgiveness and reconciliation" with FCA, in the July 16, 2012 issue.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8127604&postcount=2373"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #8[/ame]

ZsaZsa
July 8, 2012
I just did my grocery shopping and while waiting in line to check out I thumbed thru the latest People magazine to see what their 'Strange lonely life of Casey Anthony' story would have to say.... there's nothing new in it apart from the statement that GA is "working on forgiveness and reconciliation" with Casey. FWIW.
Now it seems they have found a way to make a lucrative career out of Caylee, they shouldnt let a dead child stand in their way...!

It is my opinion that George fooled prosecutor Jeff Ashton into thinking George was the "victim" of the defense schemes and lies. I believe now, that George was a willing participant all along. It was something he agreed to go along with [with Cindy's coaching] and played his part in order to keep his daughter off death row.

George never filed a defamation suit against Baez or his daughter for the sexual abuse allegations nor the killing Caylee accusations. While Zenaida and Roy Kronk have both filed civil suits against false accusations made against them.

I believe FCA has some family secrets she is holding over George's head.
From FCA's jailhouse letters to fellow inmate Robyn Adams:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100781"]Reference: Typed Letters List ONLY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf
Feb 12, 2009
page 50 - "People like my Mom who is still milking her leave-of-absense, at least she still was last month, should be grateful to have a job. Neither of my parents are working - my Dad quit or got fired back in November, never mentioned it to my Mom, but kept disappearing day and night, never telling her where he was going, what he was doing or who with. Too many questions unanswered...."

I firmly believe that Cindy and George are in constant communication with FCA, and are supporting her with the Dr. Phil money and other media money they have. I also believe the three of them are working together on book deals and media deals.

I would NEVER buy any book written by Cindy - George - Casey, or written about them! I would never watch any tv show with them on it, or about them. I believe they are all huge LIARS and should not benefit financially from Caylee's murder.

IMPO...Jose should slink back under that rock...but my question is, during the civil trials, which story is Casey supposed to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth about? What are Jeff and Linda going to be paying close attention to? She never spoke at her trial...so when MN says she better watch her words (my take on it), which words?
AZ, if you're around, what story must Casey stick to (she's told so many, lol)?

She hasn't told any of her stories under oath, so I don't suppose she's in much danger of perjury charges regardless of which story she picks now.

Did you hear casey was living in a 5 million dollar house in California that belongs to an attorney? Shes going to dinner parties. It was on HLN Nancy Grace Youtube. She was living in the lap of luxury. Pools, meal,security guards. The whole nine yards.Who would invite this lunitic to a dinner party?

Is this new or was it back when she was released from jail and went flying off from here to yonder? There were reports that she was staying there then.

Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
You know, of all the people she crossed I think George will be the one to come back and bite her on the butt, he might be her father, but what she did to him during the trial and by killing his beloved granddaughter was one of those hurts that you would just be willing to live every moment for engineering a 'reckoning' .. Karma will hurt her, and however it comes around will be beneficial for George and clear his name. Wouldn't it be interesting to hear the FULL story from George one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
I wouldn't give a rat's azz about cindy, george, lee or the spawn of cindy's. None of them are worth the time of day. George had his chance. He still lives with evil...so he must like it.
No one has stood up for Caylee and that includes the father...all a bunch of losers. I'm just hoping some of those moles on that ugly back grow...now that may put a smile on my face.

I believe it will soon come to light that George has been "reunited" [AS IF he was ever estranged from] with his daughter FCA for quite some time now. People close to the family know it is true and are talking. People have seen him at her condo and talked with him there.

PEOPLE magazine reported about George's "forgiveness and reconciliation" with FCA, in the July 16, 2012 issue.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #8

ZsaZsa
July 8, 2012
I just did my grocery shopping and while waiting in line to check out I thumbed thru the latest People magazine to see what their 'Strange lonely life of Casey Anthony' story would have to say.... there's nothing new in it apart from the statement that GA is "working on forgiveness and reconciliation" with Casey. FWIW.
Now it seems they have found a way to make a lucrative career out of Caylee, they shouldnt let a dead child stand in their way...!

It is my opinion that George fooled prosecutor Jeff Ashton into thinking George was the "victim" of the defense schemes and lies. I believe now, that George was a willing participant all along. It was something he agreed to go along with [with Cindy's coaching] and played his part in order to keep his daughter off death row.

George never filed a defamation suit against Baez or his daughter for the sexual abuse allegations nor the killing Caylee accusations. While Zenaida and Roy Kronk have both filed civil suits against false accusations made against them.

I believe FCA has some family secrets she is holding over George's head.
From FCA's jailhouse letters to fellow inmate Robyn Adams:
Reference: Typed Letters List ONLY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf
Feb 12, 2009
page 50 - "People like my Mom who is still milking her leave-of-absense, at least she still was last month, should be grateful to have a job. Neither of my parents are working - my Dad quit or got fired back in November, never mentioned it to my Mom, but kept disappearing day and night, never telling her where he was going, what he was doing or who with. Too many questions unanswered...."

I firmly believe that Cindy and George are in constant communication with FCA, and are supporting her with the Dr. Phil money and other media money they have. I also believe the three of them are working together on book deals and media deals.

I would NEVER buy any book written by Cindy - George - Casey, or written about them! I would never watch any tv show with them on it, or about them. I believe they are all huge LIARS and should not benefit financially from Caylee's murder.
I still think those jailhouse letters were "planted". IOW, like most things Anthony, they were contrived. JMO

Just a thought, now that the appeal is done, do you think we'll be able to hear from MM??!! Hope so. :)

gee mr greene, wanna know what I think is even scarier than that?

when you're bopping along one summer day in 2008 being a 2 year old baby, and your mother spends the afternoon googling how to kill you inbetween myspace and phone calls, then proceeds to murder you, then goes out with her boyfriend with your decaying body in the trunk of her car. then a couple years later, a jury of 12 "interesting people" lets her walk free because, well, they were confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused by everything but dessert.

THAT is really, infinitely more scary than being asked reasonable questions by police officers that YOU told that you wanted help to find your BABY that you already knew where she was.

That is so spot-on, 2goldfish, and why - to this day - I am so filled with disgust and anger over this case. Coddle the sociopath and worry about her rights; no rights for the innocent child who bore the brunt of her wrath. So tragic, so wrong.

She hasn't told any of her stories under oath, so I don't suppose she's in much danger of perjury charges regardless of which story she picks now.
Exactly...so IOW, what the heck is NeJame talking about? I can see Jeff and Linda being somewhat interested in what goes on with the civil trials, but don't see them being especially vested in the outcomes...unless, h$ll freezes over and Casey tells the truth. Even then, it would be like putting salt on a wound. They know the truth,we know the truth, and still there would be no justice for Caylee. :(

I have to accept the decision but can't decide how good or bad it is because I was under the (apparently false) impression that the "test" for how many/separate or one lie was determined, is not by place or time that the lies were told, but by how many separate actions would/were required to disproved them and suss out the truth.

So I remain as baffled by this court's decision as always. I am nonplussed. Especially since it seems this appeal will most likely continue on to the state's higher court. More opportunity for delays and diversions. I resent the fact that more of my state's court time and money are being wasted on this murdering harlot.

More of the same. Casey's rights march on. :sigh:

Thank you for explaining it so well. I almost lost my lunch when I heard they were taking it to the higher court. It's not enough for them that their murdering client is off scott free they have to drain the state of more money for what? Just to say "nanny nanny". It's just flat out digusting. She shouldn't be appealing. She should go crawl under a rock and stay there.

never fear Karma is here and there and everywhere. We can see as it has been going on 4 years now that the culprit has not had a bella vita and never will. This is her fate this is her reality and it will only get worse. When certain funds which were given to a charity then diverted run out, the real world will strike again and life will just get more and more difficult.

No one wants to read or see anything comming from that bunch and we can bank on that... This is karma, its going to be a long lonely life for those responsible im sure of it....

OK I take back this post I recind everything I said there is no KARMA only luck and it all favors her..............

OK I take back this post I recind everything I said there is no KARMA only luck and it all favors her..............

Sorry it may seem like it now, but I have to hope that is not true in the long run.

I think FCA was tired of playing the damsel in distress while these appeals were going on and now she's ready to step out and start getting her self perceived money train she has waited for for so long. I don't know if she will agree to any more appeals at this point. Is there a deadline?

One day though she will slip up, lose her temper big time like she did in court and KARMA will be waiting.

@ dizzychick & watcher9: :...KARMA will be waiting."

Last Monday, Inauguration Day, I was reminded of this quote from Dr. Martin Luther King:

"The arc of the universe is long, but bends toward justice."

I thought this part of Greene's quote interesting:

"There will be arguments at some point that the Fifth Amendment rights of Ms. Anthony have gone away, and that people can ask her more detailed questions about what happened that night," said Greene. "

BBM

So there was no daytime drowning...Hmmmm

Really????:banghead::banghead: hope ga ready for the bs train yet again perhaps this time he will locate his wisdom and remember his grandaughter

Remember she was videoed taped walking around Ohio. It was BS. The whole thing was staged and she was paid 25 thousand dollars. The games continue.

FCA's parents lived in Ohio, around Youngstown,OH I think, before they moved to Florida

Some Anthony relatives still live in Youngstown,OH

Some of my friends wives who were at the Cincy Reds game sat near FCA and they told me they wanted to smack her senseless, but had better judgement no to

Some fans in their section, booed her

:banghead::furious:

Many of you now know FAC has declared Chapter 7 Banruptcy in Florida.

Chapter 7 & 11 bancruptcies are the two most common referred to , Chapter 7 is for individuals and 11 is for companies/corporations

By Matt Pearce

January 27, 2013, 2:39 p.m.
Casey Anthony is broke.

The Orlando, Fla., woman -- acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter in a trial that riveted the nation -- has $1,084 in assets and at least $792,119 in debt, according to bankruptcy documents filed in a Florida federal court and obtained by local media.

The bankruptcy documents were filed Friday, the same day an appellate court threw out two of Anthony's four misdemeanor convictions.

The remains of Anthony's daughter, Caylee, were found inside a trash bag near the family home in December 2008. Anthony, now 26, was acquitted of the killing but convicted of multiple counts of lying to investigators.

Anthony's petition for bankruptcy laid out a financial situation drained by her trial, which became a media fixation. At one point, ABC News paid Anthony $200,000 for photographs, with the money then reportedly going toward Anthony's pricey legal defense.

That money is gone now, replaced by debts to scores of people and businesses, many for unspecified legal fees and "consulting fees" from medical and forensic services, according to the disclosure

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...y-anthony-bankruptcy-20130127,0,4160966.story

I thought this part of Greene's quote interesting:

"There will be arguments at some point that the Fifth Amendment rights of Ms. Anthony have gone away, and that people can ask her more detailed questions about what happened that night," said Greene. "

BBM

So there was no daytime drowning...Hmmmm

Well well well. Great catch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member