Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 "I"'s in an 11 sentence diary entry...can we say narcissist???

Diary:

LE/FBI can test the ink from the pen, the paper, and also investigate to see when the book was printed. I'm sure they know whether she wrote this in 2008, 2007, or earlier...

June 21

--I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for every-thing to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see.
--This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow.
--I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people.
--I am finally happy, let's just hope that it doesn't change.

There are no words. You all can consider me completely convinced of premeditation - up until now I had thought her death (while still technically Murder One) had been an accident involving drugging Caylee so she could get to TonE's. This completely changes it for me!

Maybe some of the receipts LE has show the purchase of a journal? We can hope, right?

June 21

--I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for every-thing to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see.
--This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow.
--I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people.

I hope it holds death for you by injection. :furious:

June 21

What an evil B*tch! :furious:

And this was written the day after the infamous party pics were taken of her at Fusion. I hate her.

100% unadulterated sociopathy. Gave me the chills. Had to crawl into bed with blankets and a quilt and my laptop.

God help and protect everyone around her.

My immediate reaction was BOMBSHELL!! Pure gold for the DA.

On the Doc dump thread, I read another poster's opinion that it could be an older ('06 ?)entry referring to when she pregnant.

18740385_640X480.jpg

I wanted to review - "I hope the end justifies the means"..."made new friends"....

I think it is a current '08 entry. Curious to see if there are more entries that can ensure a solid timeline.

Opinions?

100% unadulterated sociopathy. Gave me the chills. Had to crawl into bed with blankets and a quilt and my laptop.

God help and protect everyone around her.

Sending prayers up right now for her family, especially George. I wonder if all of the forgiveness language that Cindy was using at Caylee's memorial would be different if she knew this. How devastating for them.

Pic one at the below link is a diary entry for June 21st. She talks about how she's happier than she has been in a long time. It appears to be the first page of a new book she bought for the occasion.

Sure doesn't sound like a mom who is upset her kid has been kidnapped. She sounds like she's happy to be free.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18739798/detail.html

Casey writes she has "no regrets, just a bit worried" and the she "hopes the end justifies the means."
She is very happy.... WTF!!!:furious: Her young, innocent daughter is GONE, GONE, GONE!!! AND SHE'S HAPPY!!:furious:
It's all about her!!!! her self-fullfilment, her happiness, she only relies on herself...this girl is an empty shell trying to pass as a human being..

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting

Pic one at the below link is a diary entry for June 21st. She talks about how she's happier than she has been in a long time. It appears to be the first page of a new book she bought for the occasion.

Sure doesn't sound like a mom who is upset her kid has been kidnapped. She sounds like she's happy to be free.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18739798/detail.html

I read that page to my husband and he couldn't believe what she had written. He said the diary entry was KC's ticket straight to prison.

The diary image on wftv.com shows the date as '03-upper left-hand corner that has been cut off in all of the photos that everyone here is uploading.

June 21

Right, Sociopath behavior! What fantastic investigative work done by the Prosecution. I guess Cindy didn't know about the "diary" otherwise I am sure it would have been shredded!!!!

I have no words. Well, yes. I actually do.

I've known all along that Casey Anthony epitomizes evil. But the level of depravity that humans can descend to still always shocks me--even though I grew up with a sociopath.

Reading that journal entry, then scrolling through the other pictures in the slide show...seeing the trash strewn on the same ground where a precious baby girl's remains were similarly strewn...

It just makes me cry and cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member