Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

Thanks Sarah,

It seemed like I remembered that only a picture was submitted into evidence, but with so many details in this case some things slip my mind.

If LE didn't actually seize the diary, then it seems to me that possibly they couldn't detect any impressions on visual inspection.

On that blog BJB posted, the editor's reply in the comments seems to suggest someone else found it in the A home and handed it over to LE (and apparently reported it to him).

I'm thinking AD- since she stayed over at the A house while KC was out on bail, and has a lawyer. And very little of her interview was released. It could explain the lawyer because if she found the pages in KCs room, there would be a question about illegal search and seizure if she spoke to LE before she found the pages.

Really, a simple ink analysis could end all this speculation. Personally, I do not believe that a 17 year old girl would have those thoughts, or even the same handwriting as the KC we know today.

I'm thinking AD- since she stayed over at the A house while KC was out on bail, and has a lawyer. And very little of her interview was released. It could explain the lawyer because if she found the pages in KCs room, there would be a question about illegal search and seizure if she spoke to LE before she found the pages.
*snipped*
FWIW...if you wanna speculate further on possible legit sources...

• Tracy M. (LP's 'female bodyguard') was in the house post-bail and lawyered up
  • Trash-Diver-Lady (dunno her name) recovered torn cap (Annie-like) from Anthony trash @ the curb, and some papers.

ETA: If either of these were legit, IMHO, LP wouldn't have been able to keep quiet about it, nor would trash-diver-lady.

Quoting myself to keep the following in context...

I found the original blog, which is dated, Jan 22. So...NOW we know how to calculate what qualifies as new information for NG (3/20 - 1/22) = 58 days :rolleyes:

The original blog is here.

Again...I'm only providing here as a means to pseudo-source NG's reference of last night. I do not make any inferences as to the validity of the blogger's sources. Draw your own conclusions there...
I don't believe any of it. I think it's BS, & NG had nothing better to say that night. JMO

There are techniques to read what has been happening on a stack of paper.

Even if the pages with writing have been removed, the lower pages will still hold the impressions of what was written.

I'd bet LE is getting pretty good at this, and could eventually decipher multiple pages of writing by mining the impressions.

I remember that they used this technique in the JonBenet investigation, to learn more about the pad that the ransom note was written on.

NG is not the only one reporting it, it is on WESH as well.
Do you have a cite? On Wesh, the only item I see is an old video (with Baez saying the entry is clearly 2003 and also featuring Jeanine Piro speculating as a legal commentator) that says nothing about the missing pages.

Also, has anyone seen possibly in the new doc dump any evidence that LE took the diary into evidence?

I don't believe any of it. I think it's BS, & NG had nothing better to say that night. JMO

This post comes very close to my feelings about this "bombshell." NG's show is becoming more and more a caricature of itself. She is more and more allowing people to make terrible allegations ON AIR and later she has her staff check it out----like the supposed abuse pics of Haleigh. Well, forgive me for saying so, but that is az$backwards. A REAL journalist would check things out BEFORE not AFTER.

NG gets her ratings by titillating the public with sensationalized rumors. And in this case, with an OLD rumor.

I bet there isn't a shred of truth in this BS. (Bombshell???)

Do you have a cite? On Wesh, the only item I see is an old video (with Baez saying the entry is clearly 2003 and also featuring Jeanine Piro speculating as a legal commentator) that says nothing about the missing pages.

Also, has anyone seen possibly in the new doc dump any evidence that LE took the diary into evidence?
Also....if the diary or pages aren't on LE retrieved items lists....what is the possibility that the FBI could have taken the item? I doubt the FBI would be under an obligation to show us its retrieved items lists (but if they later gave the item to prosecutors, would it be subject to Sunshine law such that we'd get to see it?) A stretch here since I doubt the FBI would have jurisdiction and am not sure if I remember FBI retrieving anything from the Anthony home.

I think a comparison of her handwriting in '03 and '08 will help make the determination. Either way it wouldn't be that encouraging for the defense. If it was written in '03, the difference in handwriting between '08 and '03 seems to indicate a change in her thought processes. If it was written in '08 the words are chilling.

they can date the writings by the composition of the ink - they change
the ink frequently according to the FBI for the IRS ------- who knew .

There are pictures on another thread that clearly show clumps of pages still stuck
in the binding - there were several pages removed .

Thanks Sarah,

It seemed like I remembered that only a picture was submitted into evidence, but with so many details in this case some things slip my mind.

If LE didn't actually seize the diary, then it seems to me that possibly they couldn't detect any impressions on visual inspection.

I understand your point, but it seems like if they were going to go through the trouble of photographing it and releasing it to the public, they would at least take it into evidence for testing of some sort. Now, when trial rolls around, some WS'ers are going to be sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for more info on the diary because we've seen that one page, and heard about the allegedly incriminating missing pages. If nothing were done with the diary in terms of testing, it would seem like a waste of time to even release that one photograph that stirred the pot.

This post comes very close to my feelings about this "bombshell." NG's show is becoming more and more a caricature of itself. She is more and more allowing people to make terrible allegations ON AIR and later she has her staff check it out----like the supposed abuse pics of Haleigh. Well, forgive me for saying so, but that is az$backwards. A REAL journalist would check things out BEFORE not AFTER.

NG gets her ratings by titillating the public with sensationalized rumors. And in this case, with an OLD rumor.

I bet there isn't a shred of truth in this BS. (Bombshell???)

:laugh: BombShell

At the request of JWG, I am posting the following images.

Left Side Photo Image
picture.php

Right Side Photo Image
picture.php

Full Photo
picture.php

Center
picture.php

picture.php

Quoting myself to keep the following in context...

I found the original blog, which is dated, Jan 22. So...NOW we know how to calculate what qualifies as new information for NG (3/20 - 1/22) = 58 days :rolleyes:

The original blog is here.

Again...I'm only providing here as a means to pseudo-source NG's reference of last night. I do not make any inferences as to the validity of the blogger's sources. Draw your own conclusions there...

Please note that this Derrick Clontz character is former editor of Weekly World News, the tabloid you see at checkout lines with headlines such as "100 year old woman eats an alien for breakfast", and "Mysterious half-donkey, half-human found in Congo".

I wish someone would point this out to Nancy Grace.

I enlarged Georgia PI's image of the center of the diary to illustrate where pages appear to be torn out. Looking closely there seems to be some red ink possibly still showing on one of the torn out pages... or possibly a blot from the current page.

picture.php

FWIW, considering the source...you hafta factor in the NG-Bombshell-This-Just-In-but-its-really-several-weeks-old-and-often-based-on-non-sourced-speculation coefficient.

Not long after the June21 Diary entry was released to the public, a blogger made the claim that they had a source revealing to them exactly the same details that NG is now reporting. Soooooo....this isn't new news...just new to NG.

I read the blog that made this claim initially, and, as indicated above, it only indicated that the information was from an inside source....so....take it for what it is...Sorry I didn't save a link to the blog (which kinda tells you what I thought 'bout it ;)).

It would be nice to learn that this is legit, providing essentially a confession in the perps on handwritting.

Hope that helps.

ITA!

But I also agreed with the poster's second paragraph......... To get something, even if the page we have already seen, signed sealed and dated 08........ would be great corroboration for the rest of the evidence!

I can't see anything...

Sorry, I had my album set to "only Contacts and Mods can view".

I have now made them public. If you can see the images now, please go back and delete your post as it will make this "Thread" load faster. Locate your post, Click edit, then click delete, then click delete this message.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back